Turkmenistan President presents Putin a puppy for his recent birthday

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
Turkmenistan President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow has congratulated Russian President Vladimir Putin on his recent birthday (Oct, 7),, gifting him a Central Asian Shepherd puppy named 'Verny' ('Loyal').

"We have a common friend – the one and only Central Asian Shepherd dog, and today I brought this little Central Asian Shepherd puppy with me," Berdimuhamedow added.

In the accompanying video, Berdimuhamedow is shown retrieving the puppy from his kennel and presented to Putin, who proceeds to pet him.

WATCH Delightful Moment When Turkmenistan's President Gives Putin Adorable Puppy

Probably ate it for dinner last night. While it was still alive

Not a good joke. Putin loves animals. No matter what Western Media keeps telling you about him, Putin is the only real leader in the world so far. Trump could have been a great leader too, but Deep State has hobbled him as much as possible.

upload_2017-10-11_10-38-29.png

^ Russian President Vladimir Putin with a puppy born to his dog Labrador Connie The puppy was presented to a 6 year girl

And 1 year ago that puppy was already a grown up dog:

hqdefault.jpg

Not a good joke. Putin loves animals. No matter what Western Media keeps telling you about him, Putin is the only real leader in the world so far. Trump could have been a great leader too, but Deep State has hobbled him as much as possible.

View attachment 153757

^ Russian President Vladimir Putin with a puppy born to his dog Labrador Connie The puppy was presented to a 6 year girl

hqdefault.jpg

Odd that you would mention that deep state issue as we were just discussing draining the swamp. As Rod told me Trump promised the people if elected he'd drain the swamp, he didn't say he'd selectively drain the swamp.

View attachment 153757

hqdefault.jpg

Odd that you would mention that deep state issue as we were just discussing draining the swamp. As Rod told me Trump promised the people if elected he'd drain the swamp, he didn't say he'd selectively drain the swamp.

American and Russian people and their leaders have same enemy: Deep State.

And looks like European people have that same enemies too: they are not just that lucky to have good leaders, the majority of their "leaders" are in Soros' pocket.

View attachment 153757

hqdefault.jpg

American and Russian people and their leaders have same enemy: Deep State.

And looks like European people have that same enemies too: they are not just that lucky to have good leaders, the majority of their "leaders" are in Soros' pocket.
Soros means a brier for carrying the dead in Hebrew (that would be those who are dead to the spirit in them), coincidence perhaps? I don't think so but it does take the spirit to help see those things unseen.

President Putin can bring me one of these puppies from his area of the world anytime if he comes to visit us here in the plains of that place in the spirit called Sodom and Gomorrah.

xM1-4-400x278.jpg.pagespeed.ic.GRfzeOl1AI.jpg

xcmd-1024x688.jpg.pagespeed.ic.PE69MBsSsv.jpg

10-of-the-largest-dog-breeds-in-the-world-9.jpg

Turkmenistan President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow has congratulated Russian President Vladimir Putin on his recent birthday (Oct, 7),, gifting him a Central Asian Shepherd puppy named 'Verny' ('Loyal').

"We have a common friend – the one and only Central Asian Shepherd dog, and today I brought this little Central Asian Shepherd puppy with me," Berdimuhamedow added.

In the accompanying video, Berdimuhamedow is shown retrieving the puppy from his kennel and presented to Putin, who proceeds to pet him.

WATCH Delightful Moment When Turkmenistan's President Gives Putin Adorable Puppy

I thought I saw Ungulate Burqal in Tarentino's Werewolf Women of the SS. But I must have been mistaken, because the creature she played so convincingly wouldn't be afraid of dogs.

I remember Putin's birthday "celebration" in Syria in 2015 when Russia launched its "Kalibrs" for the first time and made Pentagon literally frozen: nobody expected such efficient and accurate weapons in Russia.

On October 7, the Russian Gepard-class frigate Dagestan and three small Buyan-class corvettes sailing in the Caspian Sea unleashed a volley of twenty-six Kalibr cruise missiles from their Vertical Launch Systems. The nine-meter long missiles soared nine hundred miles over Iranian and Iraqi territory before slamming into targets into eleven targets in Syria, hitting a mix of ISIS fighters and Free Syrian Army rebels.

Kalibr: Russia Has Its Very Own 'Tomahawk' Missile

I remember Putin's birthday "celebration" in Syria in 2015 when Russia launched its "Kalibrs" for the first time and made Pentagon literally frozen: nobody expected such efficient and accurate weapons in Russia.

On October 7, the Russian Gepard-class frigate Dagestan and three small Buyan-class corvettes sailing in the Caspian Sea unleashed a volley of twenty-six Kalibr cruise missiles from their Vertical Launch Systems. The nine-meter long missiles soared nine hundred miles over Iranian and Iraqi territory before slamming into targets into eleven targets in Syria, hitting a mix of ISIS fighters and Free Syrian Army rebels.

I remember the propaganda reports about that missiles crashing in Iran. That was the "mighty" US answer.

Bluebloods Are Yellow

We'd be twice as strong with an ally like Russia. But no, the sissyboy Preppies who dodged their own duty against the Communists want to restart the Cold War. The only way we can stop that movement is make sure that their sheltered sons get drafted at age 18.

Putin loves puppies
How bad can he be?

Trump hates dogs

I remember the propaganda reports about that missiles crashing in Iran. That was the "mighty" US answer.

Pentagon was confused and didn't know how to react. Recently Obama called Russia "a regional power" and after Russia demonstrated its powerful weapons in Syria Pentagon didn't know whom to believe: Obama or their lying eyes. :badgrin:

Obama dismisses Russia as ‘regional power’ acting out of weakness

Bluebloods Are Yellow

We'd be twice as strong with an ally like Russia. But no, the sissyboy Preppies who dodged their own duty against the Communists want to restart the Cold War. The only way we can stop that movement is make sure that their sheltered sons get drafted at age 18.

The cooperation and good relationship between USA and Russia would mean prosperity for the whole world: no new wars, stopping existing wars and conflicts, lots of benefits to Russia, USA and other countries. But the goals of Soros and his Deep State buddies who have been controlling USA, EU and ME for the last years (if not decades!) are diametrically opposite. That's why they are doing their best sticking Trump's wheels and weakening Russia (with sanctions, etc.) and painting her in black through their owned Media.

Putin (a few days ago): Believe it or not, you can ask our partners if you wish, but our advantage is that we never play double games with anyone. We are always honest in relationships with our partners. We voice our opinions openly.

If we do not agree with something, we will say it directly that our opinion is this and this. We take your views into account, we respect them but we will do this and this. That gives us a great advantage because we are predictable, unlike many other countries. I think this, and not our military potential, is exactly what motivates our partners to develop relations with Russia.
Russian Energy Week Forum plenary session

Bluebloods Are Yellow

The cooperation and good relationship between USA and Russia would mean prosperity for the whole world: no new wars, stopping existing wars and conflicts, lots of benefits to Russia, USA and other countries. But the goals of Soros and his Deep State buddies who have been controlling USA, EU and ME for the last years (if not decades!) are diametrically opposite. That's why they are doing their best sticking Trump's wheels and weakening Russia (with sanctions, etc.) and painting her in black through their owned Media.

Putin (a few days ago): Believe it or not, you can ask our partners if you wish, but our advantage is that we never play double games with anyone. We are always honest in relationships with our partners. We voice our opinions openly.

If we do not agree with something, we will say it directly that our opinion is this and this. We take your views into account, we respect them but we will do this and this. That gives us a great advantage because we are predictable, unlike many other countries. I think this, and not our military potential, is exactly what motivates our partners to develop relations with Russia.
Soros latched on to a transnationalist plot that was already there. After the end of the Cold War, HW Bush, a born liar, said that we were not going to gloat about winning and keep hitting Russia when it's down. But that's exactly what his clique did. Yeltsin was too trusting and let his country get raped from within and without.

Bluebloods Are Yellow

Soros latched on to a transnationalist plot that was already there. After the end of the Cold War, HW Bush, a born liar, said that we were not going to gloat about winning and keep hitting Russia when it's down. But that's exactly what his clique did. Yeltsin was too trusting and let his country get raped from within and without.
The chosens´ bully doesn´t accept partnerships and alliances. GW Bush didn´t lie when he said you´re with or against us. He could have been more precise and said your´re satellite or rogue state.

Forum List

Back