Turkey PM Yildirim hints at mending ties with Syria

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
This is one of the most important and game changing moves in this war.

"Mr Yildirim said in comments broadcast live on television: "It is our greatest and irrevocable goal: developing good relations with Syria and Iraq, and all our neighbours that surround the Mediterranean and the Black Sea.

"We normalised relations with Russia and Israel. I'm sure we will normalise relations with Syria as well. For the fight against terrorism to succeed, stability needs to return to Syria and Iraq."
Turkey PM Yildirim hints at mending ties with Syria - BBC News

"Mr Yildirim said in comments broadcast live on television: "It is our greatest and irrevocable goal: developing good relations with Syria and Iraq, and all our neighbours that surround the Mediterranean and the Black Sea.

"We normalised relations with Russia and Israel. I'm sure we will normalise relations with Syria as well. For the fight against terrorism to succeed, stability needs to return to Syria and Iraq."
Good news, however that means they have to quit their sweet relationship with SIS. Sounds impossible.

Last edited:

Good news, however that means they have to quit their sweet relationship with SIS. Sounds impossible.
Also, there can be no longer support for terrorists, whether their name is ISIS or moderate rebels.
Al Qaeda in Syria signals sharia law for captured city

no they don't-------they do not have a "sweet" relationship with
ISIS-----they just do business. Business is Business------
Fraternal love need not interfere. Right now thousands of
Baathist slobs and islamo nazis are slitting their own throats.

I Still have this little hope inside that Turkey could help mending Israel-Syria ties before attempting to try anything regarding the Israel-Palestinian conflict which was deemed to failure in the first place.

I Still have this little hope inside that Turkey could help mending Israel-Syria ties before attempting to try anything regarding the Israel-Palestinian conflict which was deemed to failure in the first place.

Daniyel-----I am sure you are a nice kid and will not mind ---
you meant to write DOOMED TO FAILURE

Forum List

Back