Turkey is tired of dealing with a turkey

Why did you leave this part of the article out:

Now, granted, folks in the Middle East need to start learning how to sort their own issues out because when we actually do try to help, they never listen and things end up being worse than before

It didn't serve your purpose of wanting to get the U.S. sucked deeper into the mideast religious madness? Are you starting to get that bloodlust itch again?

The point you idiot left loons are desperately trying to avoid and ignore is Obama has once again fucked it up. He's in over his head on this like everything else he sticks his nose in

ISIS is stalled and has begun to be rolled back and the US has one combat death as a consequence.

In contrast, GW Bush got 4500 Americans killed when he created the mess.
That Isis is stalled is Obama's delusion. The sec def and the generals say different.
I know you are shitting your pants. Please keep hand sanitizer nearby.

Unlike you Deltex knows Generals, all you have is Obamie's BS....and everyone knows he's a lying POS
Oh wow how impressive

watch-out-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here.jpg

The point you idiot left loons are desperately trying to avoid and ignore is Obama has once again fucked it up. He's in over his head on this like everything else he sticks his nose in

ISIS is stalled and has begun to be rolled back and the US has one combat death as a consequence.

That Isis is stalled is Obama's delusion. The sec def and the generals say different.

Unlike you Deltex knows Generals, all you have is Obamie's BS....and everyone knows he's a lying POS
Oh wow how impressive

You're a whiny little know nothing, eh? It's just a fact, he's a retired officer with family still in, they know the score...you're swallowing Obamie's load

Oh wow how impressive

We understand. You remain impressed by Obabble. Couldn't get any dumber.

Oh wow how impressive

Careful, OldFool will blow a gasket if you keep telling him his leader is a failure and liar

Oh wow how impressive

You're a whiny little know nothing, eh? It's just a fact, he's a retired officer with family still in, they know the score...you're swallowing Obamie's load

Oh really? Then his family is lucky you aren't in charge sending them all in to die in a 5 or 6 way religious war on the other side of the planet.

Oh wow how impressive

Putting ISIS on a pedestal doesn't look good on you pants shitter.

Oh wow how impressive

Oh really? Then his family is lucky you aren't in charge sending them all in to die in a 5 or 6 way religious war on the other side of the planet.

What? Are you in the bottle?

Oh wow how impressive

What? Are you in the bottle?
Is your english failing you?

Oh wow how impressive

How can that be? Obabble insists Islam is the religion of peace.

TheOldFool reminds me of this old man we see at the park feeding pigeons....mumbling to himself

Oh wow how impressive

Elect a Republican, and your family will be able to give you firsthand details from on the ground about how insane religious fanatics can be.

Oh wow how impressive

Elect a Republican, and your family will be able to give you firsthand details from on the ground about how insane religious fanatics can be.

His family bombed the fanatics from the air...OOOORAAH! oh and Allah SNACKBAR!!!!

Oh wow how impressive

Bbbbut it's not about religion...it's about thugs with good social media. Muzzies had I phones during the crusades...

Why did you leave this part of the article out:

Now, granted, folks in the Middle East need to start learning how to sort their own issues out because when we actually do try to help, they never listen and things end up being worse than before

It didn't serve your purpose of wanting to get the U.S. sucked deeper into the mideast religious madness? Are you starting to get that bloodlust itch again?

Tell us what the vital national interest the United States has in what happens between Turkey and ISIS.

Be specific.

Erdogan is an worthless Islamist. We look forward to his successor.

Oh wow how impressive

Bbbbut it's not about religion...it's about thugs with good social media. Muzzies had I phones during the crusades...

But the Popeiness had God jam them and the Christians put some sandals up some Muzzie ass

Oh wow how impressive

Losing your grip on reality there buddy?

Forum List

Back