Turkey is attacking the Kurds, who were risking their lives for the US just last week..

I have said this for years, we have no business in the Middle East. We have no business anywhere in the world but here.

Why are we risking young American men and women? There is nothing to gain, let the world police themselves and stop interfering in other countries.

I have said this for years, we have no business in the Middle East. We have no business anywhere in the world but here.

Why are we risking young American men and women? There is nothing to gain, let the world police themselves and stop interfering in other countries.
yes Just let Russia take over 9/10 of the world

War in the Middle East would cause global depression. We have quite a bit at stake. Our economy is intertwined with that of the entire world, and all of them with the oil and shipping in the Middle east.

Trump pointed out today he was tired of seeing coffins coming out of the ass end of airplanes with American flags draped over them and having to give out purple hearts to troops with missing limbs fighting an 18 year long war with no end in sight.

Bring our troops back home.

War in the Middle East would cause global depression. We have quite a bit at stake. Our economy is intertwined with that of the entire world, and all of them with the oil and shipping in the Middle east.

So we let our men and women die because you don’t want a depression. Bush was ridiculed for trying to preserve our interests and Obama was praised for it. They screamed Trump is a war monger and yet when he tries to bring our troops home he is blasted for it.

I hate being our sons and daughters home in boxes.

Many will die as a direct result of Trump's decision to order a retreat of American troops from northern Syria, giving Turkey a green light to annihilate the Kurds whom they regard as terrorists. His decision caused a national security threat for our country, and poses serious problems for the Western democracies, not to mention the betrayal of a valuable American ally that had destroyed the ISIS caliphate.

How could an American President do this? I really don't know. Trump acts more like a Russian puppet than an American President.

While countless people are dying in northern Syria because of his decision to surrender to the Turks, this American President held a news conference today. I was watching Fox News when Trump approached the podium after smooching with a baby in the arms of someone in the audience behind him.

Trump droned on with poltical B.S., talking about trading agreements he signed or will sign, introducing other politicians in the room and praising them for something or other. This went on for about fifteen minutes and then Fox caught him off and returned to important matters before us today.

Imagine that, Fox cut off the President.

Before Fox cut Trump off, I watched in amazement as this sociopath droned on about the most mundane of matters as a tragedy was unfolding in Syria, a tragedy of his making. Trump simply didn't care.

He did not even attempt to justify his decision. Most likely because he could not. So, he simply ignored the problem he created and the lives lost as a consequence.

To further illustrate his sociopathy, Trump said this in a statement"The United States does not endorse this attack and has made it clear to Turkey that this operation is a bad idea."

A bad idea? The extreme reduction of the gravity of the situation is noted. Trump simply didn't care and that is the definition of a sociopath.

Speaking to reporters at the White House hours later, Trump further illustrated his mental defect. Trump was asked about the 10,000 ISIS fighters who are likely to escape when their Kurdish guards are ordered to the front to confront the Turks. Trump's answer is classic sociopathy.

Well, they are going to be escaping to Europe, that's where they want to go. They want to go back to their homes. But Europe didn't want them for months. They could have had trials, they could have done whatever they wanted, but as usual, it's not reciprocal. ... When President Obama took the PKK, that's a tough deal because that's been a mortal enemy of Turkey. And so when you bring them into a partnership, it's a tough situation. ... They've hated each other for many, many years.

Note in his blithely stated rambling answer he brings up the PKK, or Kurdistan Workers's Party, and Obama. Did Trump get confused? Did he confuse ISIS terrorists with the Kurds? Is he somehow blaming Obama if the ISIS terrorists are allowed to escape?

No one knows, but Trump might have other mental problems besides his sociopathy. It sounds like he is losing his mind.

So we let our men and women die because you don’t want a depression.
Hmm, no, it would be because a lot of people don't want a depression, not just me. When you talk Like that, you sound like a child.

Our economy is our national security, too. As long as it is dependent on global markets (which will be forever), the Middle East will be worth fighting for.

Now,that's not an endorsement of any and all slirmishes there. I only oppose, for instance, hanging the Kurds out to dry, because they have been our allies. It would obviously have been better to work up to this than to blindside them and our own military to lick a foreign authoritarian's boots.

So we let our men and women die because you don’t want a depression.
Hmm, no, it would be because a lot of people don't want a depression, not just me. When you talk Like that, you sound like a child.

Our economy is our national security, too. As long as it is dependent on global markets (which will be forever), the Middle East will be worth fighting for.

Now,that's not an endorsement of any and all slirmishes there. I only oppose, for instance, hanging the Kurds out to dry, because they have been our allies. It would obviously have been better to work up to this than to blindside them and our own military to lick a foreign authoritarian's boots.

I sound like a child? We have kids coming home in body bags and you believe it is worth it. I disagree. Why don’t you go over there and fight. Let’s leave our kids here.

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.
Trump the draft dodger has the blood of the Kurds on his hands.
Trump: ‘I will totally destroy the economy’
The PKK is not our ally, they have been classified as a foreign terrorist organization for decades.

yes Just let Russia take over 9/10 of the world

BS!
Trump is doing Putins bidding and protecting his $$$$$ in Turkey Trump is slime and those supporting this mistake are slime too

I sound like a child? We have kids coming home in body bags and you believe it is worth it.
Well, I'm only eating the meal the prison offers me, in a way. I would try to get out of those conflicts by becoming less dependent on the region in general. Not by plucking this sentiment out of my "everything sucks!" hat to cover for this garbage move by Trump. I agree we should not have become virtually unilaterally entangled in the first place (save for aour allies, the Kurds).

Alternatively, i think the entire civilized world should line up to eradicate ISIS, the Taliban, Assad and his chemical army, and the freaks in Somalia.

upload_2019-10-9_22-7-24.png

Just trump throwing more people under the bus.....he is a proud coward with bone spurs.....even though he forgot which foot it was on....

And trumpettes lap up the lies....they gobble up horse shit....

Can’t wait to hear Democrat candidates running on the warmonger platform, that we “must do something” about it.

Can't wait to start seeing the news reports of the atrocities that trump has allowed to occur in northern Syria.

Yup....trump proved he is a coward when he allowed the Turkish president to beat him to death....what a Weeny

Just trump throwing more people under the bus.....he is a proud coward with bone spurs.....even though he forgot which foot it was on....

And trumpettes lap up the lies....they gobble up horse shit....

Can’t wait to hear Democrat candidates running on the warmonger platform, that we “must do something” about it.

Can't wait to start seeing the news reports of the atrocities that trump has allowed to occur in northern Syria.

Yup....trump proved he is a coward when he allowed the Turkish president to beat him to death....what a Weeny

Atrocities that President Trump “has allowed” in Syria? So you even listen to yourself before you say these things?

Who was “beat to death”? ??

Forum List

Back