Turkey indicts IDF commanders over Gaza flotilla deaths

They are not actually 'side by side' at all. One could keep on copying, altering, and adding 'sister ships' ad infinitum. But that wouldn't mean there had ever been more than one ship.

They are not physically present next to one another. BIG difference.

They are not actually 'side by side' at all. One could keep on copying, altering, and adding 'sister ships' ad infinitum. But that wouldn't mean there had ever been more than one ship.

They are not physically present next to one another. BIG difference.
They don't need to be. The one on the left, is the one in the Israeli video claiming its the Mavi Mamara. The one on the right, is the actual Mavi Mamara.

Que pasa, mutha?

Yes they DO need to be in the same place at the same time to PROVE there are two ships.

Especially since nobody seems able to find records showing that there even was a 'sister ship' as the propaganda video claims.

Remember, the narrator also made other palpably false claims - which taints the rest of his 'material'.

Yes they DO need to be in the same place at the same time to PROVE there are two ships.

Especially since nobody seems able to find records showing that there even was a 'sister ship' as the propaganda video claims.

Remember, the narrator also made other palpably false claims - which taints the rest of his 'material'.
for gawds sake hunter all your fine words about covenants and stuff

are you not big enough to know israel blundered then tried to fake and cover up like pallywood

if you cant do that

then put that foreskin back on your dick and re-sign any covenant at all

honesty is important in anything to do with any god...........

So because someone claims 'the Jews control all the politicians' and 'the Holocaust was a myth' - you think I should believe whatever else they have to say concerning any group of Jews?

Honestly, why do you think I should trust some total stranger who obviously has issues with my faith and my people?

You are completely delusional. You are looking at the sister ship in the video the Israeli's released. They [the Israeli's] are claiming that is the Mavi Marvara. The other ship is the Mavi Marvara. It is obvious that the ship in the Israeli video, is not the Mavi Marvara, but the Israeli's claim it is. I don't care what name you call it, sister ship, the I won't cum in your mouth ship, the how do you say no to butt stuff ship, whatever you want, the point is, the ship in the Israeli video, is not the Mavi Marvara.

So because someone claims 'the Jews control all the politicians' and 'the Holocaust was a myth' - you think I should believe whatever else they have to say concerning any group of Jews?

Honestly, why do you think I should trust some total stranger who obviously has issues with my faith and my people?
you dont need to trust anyone else, sir

israel was so obviously in the wrong, here

sorry about my crudeness to you earlier in my last post

i really truly expected better from you than quibbling about whether it was pallywood or zio-wood

that really is not the issue here, is it?

turkey is only staging this trial because that schmuckhead liebermann refused to apologise and repair turkey's vital alliance with israel

so the propaganda disaster for israel gets worse and worse

do i have to stand up for israel's obvious interests better than you??

Last edited:
Sure you can, if the people it's going to are terrorists that have a history of shooting missiles at Israel, and receiving shiploads of weapons from Iran.
Nope. That's just your sorry ass excuse to hide the fact that it was an act of piracy.

The only legal way to board another ship is if that ship fired on an Israeli ship.
It was reviewed by the UN and international court and found that Israel was within its rights. IslamoNazi worshippers seem to have different standards though.

NO, he *claims* to point it out. The only PROOF would be information about the never-named putative 'sister' ship.

I am familiar with how video can be altered, pixel-by-pixel in each frame. You are the one claiming another ship exists - therefore, it's on you to produce evidence of that ship.
The ship is in the video, asshole!
Is this the same asshole that claimed yesterday that Iran shooting at a US drone was a hoax? You are pathetic.

Yanno, simply claiming 'you are completely delusional' has no more weight than any of your other unsupported OPINIONS.

You still haven't told us what that other ship's name was *before* it was last sold, or anything else about it. Indeed the video *claims* there were two ships - but it certainly does not PROVE so in any way.

And Kvetchie - what can I say about someone who's apparently unable to read 'Marg' under my ID and comprehend that that's my name and that it's a female name and that I am most likely a woman?

I'm not sure that anyone who's such a slow learner is worth trying to have a conversation with...... specially when he thinks it's a good excuse to slander my morality when I decline to believe the narrative of a blatant Holocaust denier who claims 'Jews control all the politicians'.

I think it'd be dishonest if I did NOT question such a person's (= narrator!) honesty and integrity.

Is this the same asshole that claimed yesterday that Iran shooting at a US drone was a hoax? You are pathetic.
That was before the report was confirmed. Once I became aware of the new evidence that came in, I revised my position on the issue.

This is where we differ. When you're presented with new evidence refuting what you already believe, you refuse to change your opinion. Which just becomes yet another lie you tell yourself, because you don't have the balls to handle reality on its own terms. Whenever I'm wrong, I admit it and move on. To me it's just coarse correction; to you, it's death!

I think it'd be dishonest if I did NOT question such a person's (= narrator!) honesty and integrity.
That's absolutely true. But you should do that across the board. When it comes to whatever the Israeli government say's, you accept it without questions. And that's dishonest.

BTW, when you question something, it should be based on something other than your pre-disposed opinion on what you're objecting to. You can't question just for the sake of questioning, otherwise, your objection is frivilous.

That was before the report was confirmed. Once I became aware of the new evidence that came in, I revised my position on the issue.

This is where we differ. When you're presented with new evidence refuting what you already believe, you refuse to change your opinion. Which just becomes yet another lie you tell yourself, because you don't have the balls to handle reality on its own terms. Whenever I'm wrong, I admit it and move on. To me it's just coarse correction; to you, it's death!
You're lost in the woods. First you claimed that the boats heading to those missile shooting suicide bombing Islamic terrorist animals in Gaza were "harmless", and after I showed you many instances of Israel capturing boats filled with weapons, you then changed it to "what right does Israel have to stop boats loaded with weapons".

Look who's lying like a rug and refusing to admit he was wrong now. I gots ta tell ya, you sure do a good job making a fool out of yourself.

Have you ever ASKED me if I believe whatever the Israeli government says, because it's the Israeli government talking?

Have I ever suggested that I trust ANY government so completely?

You just don't get it do you, Princess? If you were a rational adult you would check it out before opening your ignorant yap. Not surprisingly, you assumed the kind of camel crap which so often colors your opinions despite the fact that the info was already out there.
You're just plain stupid and that's a fact. :D

That's absolutely true. But you should do that across the board. When it comes to whatever the Israeli government say's, you accept it without questions. And that's dishonest.

BTW, when you question something, it should be based on something other than your pre-disposed opinion on what you're objecting to. You can't question just for the sake of questioning, otherwise, your objection is frivilous.

Isn't that exactly what you did in assuming the drone story was a hoax?
Perhaps you should remove the log from your eye before pointing at the splinters in the eyes of others. :D

Perhaps you should remove the log from your eye before pointing at the splinters in the eyes of others. :D
It's amazing what these ignoramuses post as facts. Problem is, you keep slapping them with the truth and they keep coming back and posting even more bullshit. Lack of self respect is another common denominator in Pali supporters.

I didn't assume it was a hoax. I concluded it was a hoax after reading a couple of articles and seeing no evidence to back up Washington's claim. And when new evidence came in, I revised my position. And I did question Washington's claim until it was corroborated by the Iranian's.

Perhaps you shouldn't be so quick on the trigger until you're sure of your facts?

Have you ever ASKED me if I believe whatever the Israeli government says, because it's the Israeli government talking?

Have I ever suggested that I trust ANY government so completely?

You always tow Israel's line without question.

Forum List

Back