Turkey indicts IDF commanders over Gaza flotilla deaths

Thanks for acknowledging that the 'spokesman' in LoinTurd's video was a troll. All the phrases in my post in quotes were direct quotes from his propaganda.

He should screen those videos for Nazi apologetics *before* he puts 'em up up as 'support' for his 'points'.....
At least he didn't make up a phoney video with a different ship and a staged raid trying to pawn it off as the actual attack. In the video I posted, he shows beyond the shadow of a doubt, the difference between the phoney Israeli video and the real deal.

BTW, your personal feelings towards the speaker in the video I posted, is not proof of anything.

If you disagree with the video I posted, state the parts of it that are wrong.

Israel is a country recognized internationally, and therefore can and will defend itself, as would any other country. So you can go stick it up your Mohammad.
Defend itself against what? Illegal food? The fact that Israel attacked a ship bring humanitarian aid, say's a lot.

Keep crying wolf, boy!
Fuck off. The ship in question in fact carried known Islamic radicals from a mosque that was under investigation by the Turkish govt itself, and the same group had been indicted by the French govt for terrorism as well. When they were asked to stop, the captain told the Israelis to "go back to Austria". Yeah sure, humanitarian shipload of Islamic terrorist animals. Ha ha ha.

Fuck off. The ship in question in fact carried known Islamic radicals from a mosque that was under investigation by the Turkish govt itself, and the same group had been indicted by the French govt for terrorism as well. When they were asked to stop, the captain told the Israelis to "go back to Austria". Yeah sure, humanitarian shipload of Islamic terrorist animals. Ha ha ha.
I don't care if it was carrying Iran's Revolutionary Guard, you cannot stop a ship in international waters. Period.

The vessel was carrying humanitarian aid to Gaza and your bullshit lies don't wash.

"If you disagree with the video I posted, state the parts of it that are wrong."

Too bad you didn't understand those quotes I posted from the 'narrative' were all deliberate lies.

IFF there was indeed a 'sister ship' - who was it sold to, when, and where is it now? For starters.

"If you disagree with the video I posted, state the parts of it that are wrong."

Too bad you didn't understand those quotes I posted from the 'narrative' were all deliberate lies.

IFF there was indeed a 'sister ship' - who was it sold to, when, and where is it now? For starters.

Marge-----It got magically transported to Israel ------another pallywood failure

I don't care if it was carrying Iran's Revolutionary Guard, you cannot stop a ship in international waters. Period.

The vessel was carrying humanitarian aid to Gaza and your bullshit lies don't wash.
Sure you can, if the people it's going to are terrorists that have a history of shooting missiles at Israel, and receiving shiploads of weapons from Iran.

Sure you can, if the people it's going to are terrorists that have a history of shooting missiles at Israel, and receiving shiploads of weapons from Iran.
Nope. That's just your sorry ass excuse to hide the fact that it was an act of piracy.

The only legal way to board another ship is if that ship fired on an Israeli ship.

He points out in the video the difference between the two ships.

You're busted!

NO, he *claims* to point it out. The only PROOF would be information about the never-named putative 'sister' ship.

I am familiar with how video can be altered, pixel-by-pixel in each frame. You are the one claiming another ship exists - therefore, it's on you to produce evidence of that ship.

NO, he *claims* to point it out. The only PROOF would be information about the never-named putative 'sister' ship.

I am familiar with how video can be altered, pixel-by-pixel in each frame. You are the one claiming another ship exists - therefore, it's on you to produce evidence of that ship.
The ship is in the video, asshole!

So 'the ship is in the video' - whooopeee. And we know there actually is a second ship HOW?

The guy in the video claims there is a 'sister' ship AND implies that the Israelis have it.

I asked what ought to be a simple question, which I now repeat: "What was the 'sister ship' named and what does the latest record of it state about ownership, etc?"

So 'the ship is in the video' - whooopeee. And we know there actually is a second ship HOW?
Because the Israeli's illeglly attacked it in international waters.

The guy in the video claims there is a 'sister' ship AND implies that the Israelis have it.
It's the one you're seeing in the video.

I asked what ought to be a simple question, which I now repeat: "What was the 'sister ship' named and what does the latest record of it state about ownership, etc?"
I don't know it's name........the Jewtannic. Ask the Israeli's what they call it. There the ones that have it.

Where is the proof that any such 'sister ship' ever existed?

Can't you find the records of ownership for those ships?

Some Nazi-sucker on a video made that claim: he also claimed some other things which I know are not facts. So there is ample reason to NOT believe what he claims.

Where is the proof that any such 'sister ship' ever existed?

Can't you find the records of ownership for those ships?

Some Nazi-sucker on a video made that claim: he also claimed some other things which I know are not facts. So there is ample reason to NOT believe what he claims.
You can't be this vapid! You talk like a tea bagger.

One ship is in the video, the other is the one IDF commanders are being tried in Turkey for attacking.

Yanno, the only real proof would be live pics of the two ships side by side.....

Not what I stated. And assuredly not what I meant.

It's really quite simple: the claim was made that there are two ships. Since ships are registered, etc, there have to be records available....

Forum List

Back