Tupac assassinated 26 years ago

He was awesome. He had no problem saying that the same group of violent people that scared white people scared black people as well.

"Leader"? "Assassinated"?

He was a thug, raised in a family of thugs, and there's no reason to think that he wasn't simply the victim of the overwhelmingly present black-on-black crime that infects this country...

He was shot 5 times and that...........changed his thinking significantly. The things that he began to discuss openly were not going to be discussed for another 25-26 years after his death. He was way ahead of the game.

He was shot 5 times and that...........changed his thinking significantly. The things that he began to discuss openly were not going to be discussed for another 25-26 years after his death. He was way ahead of the game.

The guy was a felon, that had multiple arrests for assault, shooting at others, sexual assault, and others.

And he sure as hell never "changed his thinking" that I could ever see. Even after all that, he was still arrested for being a felon with a concealed weapon.

He was a thug, spent his life with thugs, made money making music for other thugs, and died as a thug. With all of his criminal background, probably the only one I respect less than him is R. Kelly. Because at least from all I have read, all of the women that Tupac sexually assaulted were over the age of 18.

I think his death was faked and he faded off and is living large to this day.

The guy was a felon, that had multiple arrests for assault, shooting at others, sexual assault, and others.

And he sure as hell never "changed his thinking" that I could ever see. Even after all that, he was still arrested for being a felon with a concealed weapon.

He was a thug, spent his life with thugs, made money making music for other thugs, and died as a thug. With all of his criminal background, probably the only one I respect less than him is R. Kelly. Because at least from all I have read, all of the women that Tupac sexually assaulted were over the age of 18.
R. Kelly should have been in prison a long, long time ago. That one I agree whole heartedly with.

You can't just take all felons and lump them together and say they are trash simply because they are felons. That is unproductive. It depends on the individual and what changes they make. He was all of 25 when he was murdered. He was already addressing topics that would only become mainstream much later.

Sex crimes are serious and especially anything to do with children because these people do not change. There is a program that appears to help the perpetrator the younger they are but for the most part they do not change. That said, the woman that made the allegations had given him a blow job on a public dance floor. In fact, they didn't have enough evidence for the original charges and could only nail him on touching her butt without consent.

To each their own.

You can't just take all felons and lump them together and say they are trash simply because they are felons. That is unproductive.

He was arrested with a gun in 1994. At the time of his death he had almost a dozen cases awaiting trial or on appeal. On charges ranging from sexual assault and assault to being a felon with a concealed firearm and shooting others.

It is "productive" when nothing in his behavior ever changed to set him apart from any of the other thugs. Other than because of fame he was largely given slaps on the wrist instead of the jail time he deserved.

He was arrested with a gun in 1994. At the time of his death he had almost a dozen cases awaiting trial or on appeal. On charges ranging from sexual assault and assault to being a felon with a concealed firearm and shooting others.

It is "productive" when nothing in his behavior ever changed to set him apart from any of the other thugs. Other than because of fame he was largely given slaps on the wrist instead of the jail time he deserved.
He was arrested for the sexual assault allegations in 1993. He served 9 months in prison and was appealing that conviction but was released. He was shot five times on 11/30/94 and he was murdered on 09/07/96.

It's ok for you not to like him. I'm just going to be honest here: I don't care if you like him or not.

Forum List

Back