Tulsi Speaks for Most of Us On This Issue

It was shown to have been total B.S.

Now the second one, that is entirely different.
Wow, you really are delusional.

Trump stated his crime on audio recording.

The other people on the call immediately noted it, and the whistleblowing began.

It fits the exact definition of a high crime.

Maybe stomp your feet and repeat yourself, see if that flips reality upside down for you.

Wow, you really are delusional.

Trump stated his crime on audio recording.

The other people on the call immediately noted it, and the whistleblowing began.

It fits the exact definition of a high crime.

Maybe stomp your feet and repeat yourself, see if that flips reality upside down for you.

The entire Russia thing was the Dem's trying to make cover for their embarrassing loss to Trump.

It was shown to have been total B.S.

Now the second one, that is entirely different.

putin was probably behind the extortion that donny performed... there's a reason why vlad didn't want biden to be prez.

& now we know.

No, embarrassing yourself by avoiding my point. That you apparently are completely missing, which may explain some of your bizarre responses.

Your point is she is willing to take her positions to media you don't approve of and that makes you mad. You can't even state what she is saying that you disagree with.

The entire Russia thing was the Dem's trying to make cover for their embarrassing loss to Trump.
Well that is painfully retarded as well, as that investigation started prior to Trump being g elected.

But you would have me believe the FBI and Republican special counsel, requested and appointed by Republicans, was secretly doing the bidding of the democrats.

Damn dude. Getting a bit desperate, now.

Your point is she is willing to take her positions to media you don't approve of and that makes you mad.
False

That's the little strawman you invented, because you can't counter my actual points and need to invent low-hangng fruit for yourself to pick,, so you feel like you accomplished something.

Well that is painfully retarded as well, as that investigation started prior to Trump being g elected.

But you would have me believe the FBI and Republican special counsel, requested and appointed by Republicans, was secretly doing the bidding of the democrats.

Damn dude. Getting a bit desperate, now.

I'd be embarrassed to have lost to Trump also............it's what happens when you run someone as disliked as Hillary.

She supported UHC. She supported paid for higher education. She supported major criminal justice reform including the elimination of for profit prisons. She supported the end of much of the war on drugs.

She supported breaking up the big banks. She went and protested the Dakota Access pipeline. She supported family leave.

She was strongly in support of LGBTQ rights. She supported the legalization of prostitution. She supported dropping charges against Snowden and Assange.

Should I continue? While Democrats claim to support much of this, they refuse to actually act on any of it. The Republicans? LOL sure, they support it. LOL

She supported UHC.- No

She supported paid for higher education- More technical schools yes

She supported major criminal justice reform including the elimination of for profit prisons -Yes get rid of private prisons

She supported the end of much of the war on drugs. a compromise can be made

She supported breaking up the big banks - a compromise can be made

She went and protested the Dakota Access pipeline.- no

She supported family leave.- yes

She was strongly in support of LGBTQ rights yes

She supported dropping charges against Snowden and Assange. Yes

She supported the legalization of prostitution. - yes

False

That's the little strawman you invented, because you can't counter my actual points and need to invent low-hangng fruit for yourself to pick,, so you feel like you accomplished something.

You haven't made any points other than you dislike that Gabbard is willing to discuss the issues with media you dislike.

Poor little Gabby.

She thought her intellectual and moral deviance in defending Putin and Russia would play well on FOX and earn her some sweet hooker cash over the next couple of years.

Unfortunately for her, Hannity and FOX had by then already observed the blowback from their Trump buttlicking, and Hannity surprised her by pushing back.

Now she is left to walk back her comments at a full sprint. Which she is now doing.

She sold her soul, and all she got was this lousy T-shirt.

She supported UHC.- No

She supported paid for higher education- More technical schools yes

She supported major criminal justice reform including the elimination of for profit prisons -Yes get rid of private prisons

She supported the end of much of the war on drugs. a compromise can be made

She supported breaking up the big banks - a compromise can be made

She went and protested the Dakota Access pipeline.- no

She supported family leave.- yes

She was strongly in support of LGBTQ rights yes

She supported dropping charges against Snowden and Assange. Yes

She supported the legalization of prostitution. - yes

Compromised can no longer be made especially since neither side actually supports many of those positions.

Forum List

Back