Tulsi Gabbard Will Be Excluded from the Next Debates if She Doesn't Have 130K donors by Aug 28

For all you Tulsi Gabbard fans out there, be advised that if she does not have 130,000 donors by August 28, she will be excluded from the next round of debates, which will be held in September. The requirement for participation is 130,000 donors, with at least 400 per state in 20 states. As of a few minutes ago, she had 128,415 donors.

I presume she has met the 400 per state in 20 states requirement because her website is saying that she just needs to reach 130,000 by August 28 to qualify for the next round of debates.

Because I think she has an open mind, even though I disagree with most of her stated positions, and because she is not as radical as Sanders, Harris, DeBlasio, etc., I just donated a small amount to give her one more donor.

I will not tolerate big pharma ripping off the American people | TULSI 2020
She is also kind of hot. If she were running for student body president I would vote for her for that reason.

Can you imagine having someone that looks like this as President?

padma-lakshmi-bikini-body-photos-pp.jpg

Why? So every Muslim country in the world and a great deal of those who are not Muslim will not even bother talking to us because we are led by a woman?

For all you Tulsi Gabbard fans out there, be advised that if she does not have 130,000 donors by August 28, she will be excluded from the next round of debates, which will be held in September. The requirement for participation is 130,000 donors, with at least 400 per state in 20 states. As of a few minutes ago, she had 128,415 donors.

I presume she has met the 400 per state in 20 states requirement because her website is saying that she just needs to reach 130,000 by August 28 to qualify for the next round of debates.

Because I think she has an open mind, even though I disagree with most of her stated positions, and because she is not as radical as Sanders, Harris, DeBlasio, etc., I just donated a small amount to give her one more donor.

She is also kind of hot. If she were running for student body president I would vote for her for that reason.

Can you imagine having someone that looks like this as President?

padma-lakshmi-bikini-body-photos-pp.jpg

Why? So every Muslim country in the world and a great deal of those who are not Muslim will not even bother talking to us because we are led by a woman?

If it means we have to mind our own business, that's another positive.

She's too conservative for the party.

Biden probably has all the non-Regressives.

You vote for Biden then, EH? You are already on the list, and a Killary voter.
Whether it's Democrat or third party, my vote won't be for Trump.

No one has ever accused you of being too bright, and this is just further proof!
Well, I certainly admit you are FAR more intelligent, informed and rational than I.

Rumours abound that Tulsi will run as a independent "leftist" candidate to try and split the Democratic votes, and that's why people on the right promote her. Lets see how it shakes out lol

She is the best leftist candidate, except for maybe Bernie.
You are forgetting Warren, she is a bit to the right of Bernie.

So is a Catholic Nun. Bernie isn't really a Democrat. He's a Democrat like Trump is a Republican.

The same corrupt system that let Hillary beat Bernie is now rigging it against one of the only two sane Dems on the stage. Democrats are born cheaters; they even cheat their own voters

She's too conservative for the party.

Biden probably has all the non-Regressives.
She isn't conservative, not by a long shot. She is a cookie cutter dimocrap who has decided that money taken from the bullshit wars can be better spent domestically on her social agenda. Gun grabbing being #1.

Yes, I know that most of Gabbard's positions are rather liberal. My main point is that she has displayed a willingness to listen and to change her mind. Plus, she departs from liberal dogma on some key points (need for a secure border, no health care for illegals, etc.). She would be much better than the likes of Sanders, Harris, Booker, and Warren.

Anyway, Gabbard now has 130K donors, so she has qualified for the next round of debates.

Forum List

Back