Tulsi Gabbard at 0% in Iowa, New Hampshire and Nevada (latest Yougov poll)

She should run 3rd party. The Democrat/Republican paradigm needs to be broken.

There ya go.

THAT is what the Trumpers want.

Someone like Jill Stein to siphon off Dem votes and allow Trump a chance to win re-election

Tulsi at zero, but Lil’ Pete is leading in Iowa. WTF!

He is owned by billionaires and is a fake progressive plus a warmonger. Yet, he out polls Tulsi. Something stinks here.

There ya go.

Someone like Jill Stein to siphon off Dem votes and allow Trump a chance to win re-election

So what?

If your side had a winning strategy it wouldn't even be an issue.

There ya go.
Good of you to admit that your "support" of Gabbard is nothing but a Trumper strategy to get reelected.

There ya go.

So what?

If your side had a winning strategy it wouldn't even be an issue.

There ya go.
Good of you to admit that your "support" of Gabbard is nothing but a Trumper strategy to get reelected.
I don't support her moron.
I support her legal right to run as a third party candidate.

I don’t believe a peter puffer is leading in Iowa....these polls are garbage

Only way to fight the rigged nomination process is to play the delegate game. That means you have to run either Republican or Democrat.

You can't do it running third party. Ballot access terms are different and it defeats the purpose.

She's not fighting the battle that people think she is. She's not running to get elected. Her lack of concern in campaign organization is clearly reflective of this.

Consider it a practice run for the 2024 and sneak attack both parties at the same time. Our folks have already proven we can run the delegate game in the GOP. And we can raise way more grassroots money. Personally, my days of that stuff are in the rear view. Two elections is enough. She's got some learning to do, though. Plus Bernie has all of the real organizers who understand that stuff on that side of the fence.

All you have to do is make it to the convention floor. They can still change the rules any way they want, though. Even after we did everything right and beat em at their own game, they still changed the rules on the convention floor and stole our delegates.

I'm just glad that there are a growing number of people on both sides of the mainstream party system who are speaking up and acting against the way the nomination process is rigged. And doing so from within the process itself.

Getting elected is one thing. But we're changing the course of history here. Or trying to. Thats the real battle.

Last edited:
Only way to fight the rigged nomination process is to play the delegate game. That means you have to run either Republican or Democrat.

You can't do it running third party. Ballot access terms are different and it defeats the purpose.

She's not fighting the battle that people think she is. She's not running to get elected.

She knew she wouldn't win the nomination when she quit the unethical DNC.

She's not fighting the battle that people think she is. She's not running to get elected.

She knew she wouldn't win the nomination when she quit the unethical DNC.
So why did she run for they nomination? Idiot.

Forum List

Back