Tuckler Carlson...doubles Megyn Kelly's ratings....ruh roh shaggy....

Tucker has a really good show...he takes apart left wing loons easily......

Tucker Carlson's Ratings Nearly Double Megyn Kelly's on Fox News

Bwajahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa! Breitbart! What the fuck did you expect, moron?

You know......the link is posted....and you can lie about Breitbart all you want...but normal people will go there and see that they are a credible news source.....the internet gives everyone access to these sites...it isn't like the old days where you can lie about a conservative group, and expect your left wing, democrat journalists to spew the lie with no way to verify it.....

MeAgain Kelly is an obvious dilettante. It simply gushes from her.

I don't necessarily DISlike her, she just kinda bores me. She's not nearly as smart as she thinks she is and she is also obviously stuck on herself. Yeah, she's cute but she's not all that and a Happy Meal.

When she first started out, she was kinda 'real' -- Now she's kinda phony. Maybe not the right word but it's all I can come up with right now. Maybe 'pretentious' would be better...... Whatevs.

I don't need some over-educated info-babe, ESPECIALLY one with a Law Degree (Dick the Butcher is still my favorite Shakespearean Character) talking down to her audience after spending four hours in makeup.

Again whatevs.

Tucker brings in too many dimocrap scum. I get tired of listening to their fucking lies. Don't need it. He needs to do a show without the shouting.

Bring in the opposition but once they start lying, call them on it. If they start shouting (invariably) cut their Mic off and move on to the next guest.

piss on dimocraps

Tucker has a really good show...he takes apart left wing loons easily......

Tucker Carlson's Ratings Nearly Double Megyn Kelly's on Fox News
But...but...some of the resident liberal loons in here, the ones who predicted Trump would never get the nomination and then never defeat the Hildebeast, claimed that Kelly's departure would kickoff the downhill slide for Fox News. After all, she followed Greta out the door and both took their ratings with them, so bye-bye Fox. Oops, but then Tucker originally stepped into Greta's old time slot and the ratings went up. Gosh, how could the loons be so wrong, again?

Forum List

Back