Tucker Ep.25: Texas AG Ken Paxton

Wow, what an interview.

Just how corrupt are the Bushes and Karl Rove?

You’ll have to watch to find out!

OK, this is really rich. I am eight minutes in. So far, I have learned that 65 Democrats control the Texas House with 150 members. Damn but those 85 Republicans must be dumber than a box of rocks. But now I am listening to Paxson, who is a lawyer now, complain that he was not informed that he was being investigated, and then when he was charged he was removed from office. And Tucker and he both are spinning that like it is something terrible.

Well hello howdy. Do the cops notify you that they are investigating you? I mean am I missing something here? And when you are charged, and arrested do you get to wait nicely in your own home, do you get to go to work. I mean this asshole thinks he is "special".

Wow, what an interview.

Just how corrupt are the Bushes and Karl Rove?

You’ll have to watch to find out!

Shit, 12 minutes in and I can't take it anymore. Paxson is a piece of shit, period. I mean here is a thought, instead of suing the federal government all the time maybe he should start prosecuting criminals. You know, like the coyotes that smuggle all those illegals across the border. Or better yet, how about charging the companies that hire them. And hell, even the people that hire them. Shit, instead of suing the federal government he could hang out at a Home Depot, jot down license plate numbers, and round up illegal aliens. Hell, that is a twofer, he gets the illegal aliens and he gets the people that pay them.

Texas is a shithole, and in no small reason because of people like Paxson.

OK, this is really rich. I am eight minutes in. So far, I have learned that 65 Democrats control the Texas House with 150 members. Damn but those 85 Republicans must be dumber than a box of rocks. But now I am listening to Paxson, who is a lawyer now, complain that he was not informed that he was being investigated, and then when he was charged he was removed from office. And Tucker and he both are spinning that like it is something terrible.

Well hello howdy. Do the cops notify you that they are investigating you? I mean am I missing something here? And when you are charged, and arrested do you get to wait nicely in your own home, do you get to go to work. I mean this asshole thinks he is "special".

Well yes, every single Democrat voted for him to be speaker.

Don’t you think that is a bit odd?

He earned the support of every Democrat in the House, including Toni Rose of Dallas, who praised Phelan for supporting her bill in 2021 to expand Medicaid coverage for new mothers. Tracy King, a Uvalde Democrat, commended Phelan for meeting last week with families of victims of the Robb Elementary School shooting this past May.

Shit, 12 minutes in and I can't take it anymore. Paxson is a piece of shit, period. I mean here is a thought, instead of suing the federal government all the time maybe he should start prosecuting criminals. You know, like the coyotes that smuggle all those illegals across the border. Or better yet, how about charging the companies that hire them. And hell, even the people that hire them. Shit, instead of suing the federal government he could hang out at a Home Depot, jot down license plate numbers, and round up illegal aliens. Hell, that is a twofer, he gets the illegal aliens and he gets the people that pay them.

Texas is a shithole, and in no small reason because of people like Paxson.
The Federal Government is in charge of the border, moron. That‘s why he is suing them.

The companies that hire the illegals are the ones that impeached him, if you bothered to watch the video you would know that. That group is what funds the Dems and RINOs who impeached him.

Instead you throw a fit like a child and rage quit.

Funny how you can’t refute anything he is saying.

Well yes, every single Democrat voted for him to be speaker.

Don’t you think that is a bit odd?

He earned the support of every Democrat in the House, including Toni Rose of Dallas, who praised Phelan for supporting her bill in 2021 to expand Medicaid coverage for new mothers. Tracy King, a Uvalde Democrat, commended Phelan for meeting last week with families of victims of the Robb Elementary School shooting this past May.
No, I don't think that is odd. I think that is how a "peoples house:" is supposed to work. I mean have you people never read a single one of the Federalist papers? I mean think about it for a moment. Paxson complains that the Democrats always vote in a block, they only need ten Republicans to side with them. Well damn, here is a thought, maybe the Republicans ought to get their shit together. Paxson is a cry baby flippin idiot.

Karl Rove is a liberal now?

MAGA World never ceases to amaze.
Karl Rove is a Bush/DeSantis stooge.

Rove is of course all in for the Ukraine Proxy war and wants war with Russia.

Once again, Mac proves what an idiot he is by claiming Rove is “conservative“ because he is a warmonger.

No, I don't think that is odd. I think that is how a "peoples house:" is supposed to work. I mean have you people never read a single one of the Federalist papers? I mean think about it for a moment. Paxson complains that the Democrats always vote in a block, they only need ten Republicans to side with them. Well damn, here is a thought, maybe the Republicans ought to get their shit together. Paxson is a cry baby flippin idiot.
I agree, Republicans should get their shit together. It’s why Dems are winning and destroying our Republic.

The Federal Government is in charge of the border, moron. That‘s why he is suing them.

The companies that hire the illegals are the ones that impeached him, if you bothered to watch the video you would know that. That group is what funds the Dems and RINOs who imullpeached him.

Instead you throw a fit like a child and rage quit.

Funny how you can’t refute anything he is saying.
Bullshit. First, I believe I made a strong rebuttal to Paxson's whining ass shit about not being informed about the investigation and being kicked out of his office once charged. Hell, that is the way the system works. But Paxson has made one lawsuit concerning immigration, just one, and it was dismissed by the SCOTUS. You know what it was? Paxson had a problem with the Biden administration making it a priority to deport convicted felons and individuals deemed to be a threat to society. Yep, the little needle dick fawker wanted the federal government to deport women that were pregnant, children, and the sick. Murderers, drug dealers, coyotes--this fawker actually sued the federal government to PROTECT THEM. There is no other way to look at it.

Bullshit. First, I believe I made a strong rebuttal to Paxson's whining ass shit about not being informed about the investigation and being kicked out of his office once charged. Hell, that is the way the system works. But Paxson has made one lawsuit concerning immigration, just one, and it was dismissed by the SCOTUS. You know what it was? Paxson had a problem with the Biden administration making it a priority to deport convicted felons and individuals deemed to be a threat to society. Yep, the little needle dick fawker wanted the federal government to deport women that were pregnant, children, and the sick. Murderers, drug dealers, coyotes--this fawker actually sued the federal government to PROTECT THEM. There is no other way to look at it.
You have rebutted nothing.

You made a claim that the Dems and RINOs don’t control the House, and I refuted that by showing every single Dem voted for this “Republican”. Then you claiming this is “normal”. LOL.

You have rebutted nothing.

You made a claim that the Dems and RINOs don’t control the House, and I refuted that by showing every single Dem voted for this “Republican”. Then you claiming this is “normal”. LOL.
Look you dumbshit, I did the research. The speaker of the house in Texas was elected 145 to 3. Even if all 65 Democrats voted for Scooby Do instead, Phelan would have won.

Look you dumbshit, I did the research. The speaker of the house in Texas was elected 145 to 3. Even if all 65 Democrats voted for Scooby Do instead, Phelan would have won.
Doesn’t change the fact that every Dem voted for him. Do you not know how politics works? That means they get something in return. Which is rigged elections and open borders.

Forum List

Back