Tucker Carlson’s World First Interview Since Leaving Fox: hopefully he tackles everything from Trump's fate to Megyn Kelly's feet

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
What you have to accept is Tucker Carlson was out of step with the cadence of ordinary mainstream rhetoric. That's why I predict he'll find himself in an independent news space now, perhaps with more power than ever

watch the whole thing on rumble

What you have to accept is Tucker Carlson was out of step with the cadence of ordinary mainstream rhetoric. That's why I predict he'll find himself in an independent news space now, perhaps with more power than ever
He's got great ability and he may find his place, but he's already started off with playing to the fringe for the same old purpose.

He could join the ranks of Scott Ritter, Doug Macgregor, and others who fully understand that the proxy war is just the same old US aggression! But he's going to have to stop trying to appeal to the fringe element if he wants to be taken seriously.

I think there's a chance, even though he's always been mainly a media showman whore.

What you have to accept is Tucker Carlson was out of step with the cadence of ordinary mainstream rhetoric.
I think there's a chance, even though he's always been mainly a media showman whore.
What I find interesting, is most of those who don't approve of what he is saying, attack him with invective and disparagement, rather than attack what he has to say, with logical arguments.

Yes, very interesting.

What I find interesting, is most of those who don't approve of what he is saying, attack him with invective and disparagement, rather than attack what he has to say, with logical arguments.

Yes, very interesting.
He's still leaving himself open to at least some of the attacks. To be on the same level as Ritter and Macgregor, he's going to have to stop doing that. I don't know if he can unless his priority becomes stopping the media whoring.

What an asset he could become for the truthful side on the US proxy war!

So much that the prowar side would have to try to destroy him somehow.

he's going to have to stop doing that.
:rolleyes:
iu

The instant McNear was booted off of the entity known as FOXNEWS, he became a nobody.

Just like the rest of the other has-beens.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back