Tucker Carlson on Tape: Years of Misogyny

The true power in a woman is only by letting a man believe he is the boss.
That is a seductive argument, but it runs up against the cold hard facts of laws and social customs and biased "scientific" arguments that kept women second class citizens with no power for centuries.
If a woman could get around her husband at home, good on her, but it is not the same as having a voice via voting or the opportunity men have to enter the profession of their choice and achieve the pinnacle of success.

That is a seductive argument, but it runs up against the cold hard facts of laws and social customs and biased "scientific" arguments that kept women second class citizens with no power for centuries.
If a woman could get around her husband at home, good on her, but it is not the same as having a voice via voting or the opportunity men have to enter the profession of their choice and achieve the pinnacle of success.
iu

Do tell?

What is your definition of "success?"

During interviews on Bubba The Love Sponge, Carlson said he "loves" the idea of young girls sexually experimenting, used sexist terms to refer to a number of women, and defended statutory rape.

In unearthed audio, Tucker Carlson makes numerous misogynistic and perverted comments

Tucker Carlson Said Terrible Things About Women For Years In Unearthed Radio Clips

Audio just surfaced of Fox News host Tucker Carlson defending child rape and insulting women

Sounds like Carlson may be in deep shit. Does Fox News really want a women hater on its payroll? What do you think?

Oh no!
Another fox don the con hero?

Newly unearthed audio from the last decade suggests that Fox News host Tucker Carlson was open to a racist, xenophobic president.

Just one day after Media Matters for America unearthed audio of inappropriate comments made by Fox News host Tucker Carlson, the organization is now releasing audio of racist comments he made that use a lot of white nationalistic rhetoric.

In one exchange, he explained how a racist president could get elected and seemed excited by the possibility.

Tucker Carlson Was Open To A Racist President 10 Years Before Trump

Carlson is a confirmed racist. No wonder he loves Trump and caters to white supremacists.

Tucker Carlson is a good guy.

We've ALL said things in our youth that we grew up and realized were not quite right...or that we regretted.

I wonder when the left will grow up and realize how stupid and wrong it's been? (if ever)

If someone 10 years ago told me Rachel Maddow would be pushing for war with Russia and that Tucker Carlson would be antiwar, I would have told them they were crazy.

:rofl:
Maddow isn't pushing for war with Russia... :rolleyes:

I wonder when the left will grow up and realize how stupid and wrong it's been? (if ever)

Nope they wont

the good news More and MORE people are seeing the left for what it is
take the NPC 4chan meme

An American .. a victim of modern public education
claims neither right or left
he comes on 1:53

hb2ij5jzchr11.jpg

iu

Do tell?

What is your problem? Do you need a dictionary?

iu

Do tell?

No, I just want YOU to tell me how YOU define success.

This;
iu

OR this;

horizon-silhouette-person-sunset-morning-romance-735935-pxhere.com_.jpg

iu

Do tell?

No, I just want YOU to tell me how YOU define success.

This;
iu

OR this;

horizon-silhouette-person-sunset-morning-romance-735935-pxhere.com_.jpg
Isn't that up to each individual?

Forum List

Back