Tucker Carlson Launches "Male Empowerment" Series During Women’s History Month

let's all hope a man and a woman aren't trapped in a burning building together anytime soon. under our new gender rules, they'd both burn to death while they debated who would get to exit the room first. "After you!" "No, after you!"

generally speaking thats a situation where size and will to live take over BBro .

unfortunately, radical feminists' pursuit of a gender-neutral society has gone too far. it's come with a cost. they've tried erasing differences in human nature that simply can't be erased. they've instead foisted on us a vision of the so-called modern male who lacks any masculinity. they've tried to stamp out manliness. the very word has become provocative and toxic.

if you feel that i'm acting like a knuckle-dragging woman-hater, ala Bull Connor, unleashing fire hydrants to extinguish the dreams of young women who want to become astronauts, doctor, or lawyers, you'd be right! i hate feminists! feminism is a cancer!

unfortunately, radical feminists' pursuit of a gender-neutral society has gone too far. it's come with a cost. they've tried erasing differences in human nature that simply can't be erased. they've instead foisted on us a vision of the so-called modern male who lacks any masculinity. they've tried to stamp out manliness. the very word has become provocative and toxic.

if you feel that i'm acting like a knuckle-dragging woman-hater, ala Bull Connor, unleashing fire hydrants to extinguish the dreams of young women who want to become astronauts, doctor, or lawyers, you'd be right! i hate feminists! feminism is a cancer!
I guess that you don't like the concept of working together. Your kind of thinking just tears down heterosexuality; makes it a distasteful duty and not a cause for celebration, and leads to animosity between the sexes. Fact: all of humanity is approximately 50% male and 50% female. If you want a medal simply for being male, we will pin it on your body in the place of our choosing. It might be painful.

manliness isn't unchecked bravado. it's not about getting into bar fights or belching in public or generally acting like an ass. it certainly does allow for some bragging and some proud cockiness though. in the right situation like a trump rally or on the basketball court or the football field!

you radical feminists and femi nazis aren't normal , you of all people should know that Lysis .

I guess that you don't like the concept of working together. Your kind of thinking just tears down heterosexuality; makes it a distasteful duty and not a cause for celebration, and leads to animosity between the sexes. Fact: all of humanity is approximately 50% male and 50% female. If you want a medal simply for being male, we will pin it on your body in the place of our choosing. It might be painful.

i'm not intimidated by that. i have the guts, the cojones to be a MAN. that's what men do. that's what manliness is all about!

President Trump is a manly man. he doesn't like asking for help. he feels in control and wants to convey control, when he looks lost or out of his element. this confidence and bravado that he's independent gives confidence to the rest of America!

"Women's history month"? If lefties cared about women and their history they wouldn't have threatened the state of North Carolina with economic sanctions for refusing to risk the dignity and safety of women by forcing girls to share their locker rooms and showers with confused boys and grown up women sharing the sanctity of the ladies room with confused men.

being a man means you are willing to spend your courage sticking up for others who are vulnerable or less fortunate than you. never punishing your kid out of anger, for example, is a sign of manliness.

you radical feminists and femi nazis aren't normal , you of all people should know that Lysis .

Strong heterosexual women with strong heterosexual men are normal. Using the idiotic terms of "radical" feminists and "femi-nazis" (which appears to be a term originated by that our little, uneducated boy Rush Limbaugh, doesn't minimize this concept. These terms signal only a desire to dumb-down and hobble women and our abilities to make immature boys appear "manly." These boys are so, so afraid of the adult world. It's pathetic.

everyone knows Crooked Hillary wouldn't even be who she is if not for her husband, Horny Bill Clinton. she is who she is because she married the right MAN!

Strong heterosexual women with strong heterosexual men are normal. Using the idiotic terms of "radical" feminists and "femi-nazis" (which appears to be a term originated by that our little, uneducated boy Rush Limbaugh, doesn't minimize this concept. These terms signal only a desire to dumb-down and hobble women and our abilities to make immature boys appear "manly." These boys are so, so afraid of the adult world. It's pathetic.
--------------------------------------------- thanks , femi nazis and weird feminists are pretty much all over the place , see your name sake Lysis .

a thoughtful man with a brain has YOU femi nazi types all beat to heck and he will still get whatever he wants Lysis .

manliness is confidence in the face of risk. Manliness is COURAGE, ASSERTIVENESS, DIRECTNESS, LOUDNESS, PROTECTIVENESS, AGGRESSIVENESS, DOMINANCE!

--------------------------------------------- thanks , femi nazis and weird feminists are pretty much all over the place , see your name sake Lysis .
It's evident that you are not familiar with the story. but the "femi nazis" thing is clearly the brainchild of that ridiculous little brat on the radio.

Forum List

Back