Tucker Carlson Launches "Male Empowerment" Series During Women’s History Month

just look at public school teachers and what they do , and they do it all for a paycheck . School Administrators are just as bad and once again they do their lefty propaganda for a taxpayer funded payday . And then in response Tucker Carlson is attacked for his looks rather than his message .

Good start. If Tucker survives getting lynched for this male empowerment thing, I hope he goes on to found White Lives Matter.

White centers on college matching the black centers; white scholarships to match the black ones, etc.

I think we all deserve equal time in the victim wars.

seems to me the TUCKER has raised an important subject and i think i heard him say that he is going to do a continuing series of shows on the wussifying of young and widdle school age Males . And looks like TUCKER has the audience because even the lefties in this thread making irrelevant comments about him watch him on his show . ------------------------- Go TUCKER !!

TUCKER is alright , all the:afro: anti American lefty guys in this thread seem to watch him Penny .

Nothing oozes rugged masculinity like Tucker Carlson.
upload_2018-3-8_12-29-40.jpeg

Really!!

What Carlson is talking about is emasculation. One of the surest ways to defeat a country is to take its virility, ask TR.

Here is the guy he is going to have on his show, heads up and he has a book to sell. Sounds like he thinks females are baiters.

Forum List

Back