Tucker Carlson Calls Out Famous Liberals Who Urged Doxing, Assault, & Murder Of Covington MAGA Kids

What an ugly society we've become.
Nah: just the DemoKKKrats.
Say your thanks to the left!
Speak for yourself -- and the ugly left.
Yeah, I know.

"My" side is pristine, it's all "their" fault.

I know, I know.
Yeah, Trump tweeting jabs at Pelosi is just like Leftists calling for violent death to children because they wore red hats.
Dumbass.

Watching last nights Laura Ingram and she reported that the local Prosecutor where the school is located is looking into this and the possibility of charges for threats of terrorism against a school which is a felony. Hopefully some will be held accountable for such reckless behavior

-Geaux

Yeah, I know.

I know, I know.

No side is pristine. But they are worse. Too bad you're pretending you're perfect on that little Utopia up on the Swiss mountaintop.

Just stay there, it's to the point calling balls and strikes is useless. Just stay there. No one really pays attention to sideline dwellers anyway
You sure do.

But that's okay, I know the game. Keep playing.

Yeah, I know.

I know, I know.
Yeah, Trump tweeting jabs at Pelosi is just like Leftists calling for violent death to children because they wore red hats.
Dumbass.
Yes, that's what I said. In your mind. And I know you really believe I said that.

I wonder if people like you are capable of independent thought, or whether it has just withered away, a victim of your ideology.

Yeah, I know.

I know, I know.
Dumbass.
Yes, that's what I said. In your mind. And I know you really believe I said that.

I wonder if people like you are capable of independent thought, or whether it has just withered away, a victim of your ideology.
The fact your mind has this fantasy of both sides acting equally evil while you’re above the fray is what?

Oh yeah. You’re delusional.

Yeah, I know.

I know, I know.
Dumbass.

The fact your mind has this fantasy of both sides acting equally evil while you’re above the fray is what?

And more delusion. Never have I said the sides are "equally evil". Ever. I never use the term "equal", at all, sorry.

See? Your mind just makes things up as you go, little fantasies that support your agenda.

But keep attacking, you're making my point for me. Again.

Yeah, I know.

I know, I know.
Dumbass.

And more delusion. Never have I said the sides are "equally evil". Ever. I never use the term "equal", at all, sorry.

See? Your mind just makes things up as you go, little fantasies that support your agenda.

But keep attacking, you're making my point for me. Again.
Pointing out your delusional fantasies was a favor to you.

Tucker Carlson Calls Out Famous Liberals Who Urged Doxing, Assault, & Murder Of Covington MAGA Kids

Nobody even implied one side was pristine, but you always need to insert accusations at the right every time the Left act like their fascist selves.

Screen-Shot-2019-01-23-at-8.28.17-AM.png

The left is completely unhinged. They just can't get over November 2016

-Geaux
=------------

Tucker Carlson excoriated famous liberals and a few anti-Trump GOP who called for the harassment, assault and murder of a group of Kentucky high school students who were falsely accused of bigotry against a Native American man, Nathan Phillips, at a pro-life demonstration on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.

Based on an out-of-context "staredown" between student Nick Sandmann and Phillips, high-profile liberals across Twitter went on a blitzkrieg of fake news over the weekend - falsely claiming that the Covington High School group harassed Phillips while chanting "build the wall" - which never happened.

sandmann_0.jpg

Once footage emerged of the entire incident, however, it became clear that the left had gotten it completely wrong; Phillips had approached the teens - many wearing MAGA hats, while a group of Black Israelites considered to be a hate group by the Anti-Defamation League hurled racial insults at the students.

After the truth emerged, famous liberals who were previously frothing at the mouth went on a mad scramble to delete their tweets full of hate, slander and disinformation. The internet never forgets, however, and neither does Tucker Carlson:

DxeDgLCUUAAO-lG.jpg

its so innocent.

Not that I ever expect Holocaust Deniers to understand a darn thing Penny, but that's a school chant. You know. A pep rally chant.

Ban pep rallies and school chants!!!! The left is offended by something else!!!!!!

Effin snowflake loons

Only whites have pep rallies anyway! You never saw black cheeleaders did you??!?!?!

Oh wait nevermind

Have to agree. I’ll also say it’s our fault. Look at Obama McCain. All that election was Obama sayin he was half black, and free medical care. McCain? All he said was communist. Obama was poison, McCain wasn’t any better. He probably only ran so Bammer would be elected. Then you got Trump and Hillary. Hillary campaigned on trump being a Russian spy and rapist, and Trump ran on arm pit fart sounds and locking Hillary up. Add in a press with an axe to grind and you got what we have today. Elections are settled on emotions now, not ideas.

The expiration date for the Proggies' 2 Minutes of Hate on the Catholic Boys is past.

But at least they have confirmed their adoption of Orwellian "Facecrimes".

It was terribly dangerous to let your thoughts wander when you were in any public place or within range of a telescreen. The smallest thing could give you away. A nervous tic, an unconscious look of anxiety, a habit of muttering to yourself – anything that carried with it the suggestion of abnormality, of having something to hide. In any case, to wear an improper expression on your face (to look incredulous when a victory was announced, for example) was itself a punishable offense. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: facecrime, it was called. (1.5.65) 1984 by George Orwell

Last edited:
The Today show Samantha Guthrie just interviewed the teen in the video who stood in front of the NA drum man and she was still trying to spin the incident against the teens by implying they held some responsibility for the situation by not walking away.

I didn't see the start of the interview so if anyone watched please let me know if Guthrie apologized to the teen for the media getting the facts of the story they promoted wrong.
Nick Sandmann Speaks Out On Viral Encounter With Nathan Phillips | TODAY

Now it is time to give the black Hebrews a national interview, let them shoot their mouth off for the nation.

:abgg2q.jpg:

-Geaux
=------------

Tucker Carlson excoriated famous liberals and a few anti-Trump GOP who called for the harassment, assault and murder of a group of Kentucky high school students who were falsely accused of bigotry against a Native American man, Nathan Phillips, at a pro-life demonstration on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial.

Based on an out-of-context "staredown" between student Nick Sandmann and Phillips, high-profile liberals across Twitter went on a blitzkrieg of fake news over the weekend - falsely claiming that the Covington High School group harassed Phillips while chanting "build the wall" - which never happened.

sandmann_0.jpg

Once footage emerged of the entire incident, however, it became clear that the left had gotten it completely wrong; Phillips had approached the teens - many wearing MAGA hats, while a group of Black Israelites considered to be a hate group by the Anti-Defamation League hurled racial insults at the students.

After the truth emerged, famous liberals who were previously frothing at the mouth went on a mad scramble to delete their tweets full of hate, slander and disinformation. The internet never forgets, however, and neither does Tucker Carlson:

DxeDgLCUUAAO-lG.jpg

its so innocent.

Not that I ever expect Holocaust Deniers to understand a darn thing Penny, but that's a school chant. You know. A pep rally chant.

Where were the chaperones while this guy was stripping. They are insulting to the Catholic society in general.

Sandman family is suing. Just because their kid made a spectacle of himself.

-Geaux
=------------

sandmann_0.jpg

DxeDgLCUUAAO-lG.jpg

its so innocent.

Where were the chaperones while this guy was stripping. They are insulting to the Catholic society in general.

I didn't see the young man say a word...... now, the blacks on the other hand........

-Geaux

-Geaux
=------------

sandmann_0.jpg

DxeDgLCUUAAO-lG.jpg

its so innocent.

Explain how one makes a spectacle of oneself by standing and smiling.

Forum List

Back