Tuberville threatened with assassination?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

In the wake of democrats and Leftists all over the world championing the murderous rampage of Hamas, we have this. Democrats are threatening the lives of Congress now if they disagree with them.

Sen. Tommy Tuberville did not take kindly to the former CIA director's apparent suggestion Monday that he be whacked. The Alabama Republican referred Michael Hayden to the U.S. Capitol Police Tuesday and highlighted the 78-year-old's career-defining failures in an unrelenting statement.

"I did not expect to be popular among the clown show; but I certainty did not expect to be lied about on the Senate floor and threatened by former government officials like Michael Hayden," Tuberville said Tuesday. "Anyone who actually cares about our country must go on the record and condemn his reckless statements."

What? Are you poor demented democrats being oppressed? Have you declared a Fatwah to kill all your oppressive political opponents and now feel justified for murdering them?

The hell you say.

I'm afraid Donald Trump set the precedent when calling for the execution of General Mark Milley.

This is what happens when you let shit like that pass without condemnation, rubes.
Trying someone for treason and executing them if found guilty is a little different than calling for assassination, but loons like yourself can't see that.

I'm afraid Donald Trump set the precedent when calling for the execution of General Mark Milley.

This is what happens when you let shit like that pass without condemnation, rubes.
He was saying he planned on committing treason, and the punishment for treason is?
Why is it you always go on and on about context, except when it involves your orange sexual fantasy?
You are such a fuckin joke.

He never said he was planning on committing treason.

If anyone is committing treason, it is shit stain Tuberville.

And then there is of course Traitor Donald who attempted a coup. Trump validated Milley's concerns.
Warning an enemy, behind the commander and chiefs back, that we are about to attack isnt treason?
I am sure benedict arnold appreciates your hackery.
Now go drink some more piss.

Warning an enemy, behind the commander and chiefs back, that we are about to attack isnt treason?
I am sure benedict arnold appreciates your hackery.
Now go drink some more piss.
Milley told the Chinese their fears of Trump attacking China were unfounded.

Everyone knew Trump was batshit insane by that point, and China got the idea he was about to attack them. Milley reassured them that was not the case.

That's. It.

Traitor Trump validated Milley's actions when Traitor Trump attempted a coup.

Milley told the Chinese their fears of Trump attacking China were unfounded.

Everyone knew Trump was batshit insane by that point, and China got the idea he was about to attack them. Milley reassured them that was not the case.

That's. It.

Traitor Trump validated Milley's actions when Traitor Trump attempted a coup.
How convenient you miss the bad part of what he said.
GTFO hack. You bore me with your bullshit :thup:

And then there is of course Traitor Donald who attempted a coup. Trump validated Milley's concerns.
Smelling blood? are ya?? You guys must be so conflicted about now heh. Your dem pols are outting themselves as nazi...the same nazi title you tried to place on the right...and your side exhibits it!!! how ;bout that. Your president says he'll stand with Israel while he supports terrorists with Billions. Must be so confusing heh. Don't worry//you'll all be on the same terror supporting narrative soon.

In the wake of democrats and Leftists all over the world championing the murderous rampage of Hamas, we have this. Democrats are threatening the lives of Congress now if they disagree with them.

Sen. Tommy Tuberville did not take kindly to the former CIA director's apparent suggestion Monday that he be whacked. The Alabama Republican referred Michael Hayden to the U.S. Capitol Police Tuesday and highlighted the 78-year-old's career-defining failures in an unrelenting statement.

"I did not expect to be popular among the clown show; but I certainty did not expect to be lied about on the Senate floor and threatened by former government officials like Michael Hayden," Tuberville said Tuesday. "Anyone who actually cares about our country must go on the record and condemn his reckless statements."

What? Are you poor demented democrats being oppressed? Have you declared a Fatwah to kill all your oppressive political opponents and now feel justified for murdering them?

The hell you say.
People who threaten physical harm to common citizens or politician are the worst of the worst.
The person threatening Tubberville, should feel the full force of the law. They need to be held accountable for their actions.

How about Donald Trump targeting common citizens, judicial officers, government employees and politicians who he disagrees with, on social media, providing his nasty claims and descriptions of those individuals. He has provided names and addresses for many

These individuals are then harrassed by Trump followers with bodily harm and even death. There is a countless number.

DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE. TREAT THE SLIME WHO THREATEN TRUMP'S TARGETS WITH BODILY HARM AND DEATH, THE SAME WAY AS THE SLIME BUCKET WHO THRETENED TUBBERVILLE.

Noting you conveniently omit that Milley admitted he was planning on committing treason. The penalty for which can be death. Seems that once again, YOU are the only rube here.

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid you ignorant rube. Planning on warning an enemy about American military action without telling the President (the CIC) is treason. Retard.

Forum List

Back