TSA pat downs

I'd like to see the context of this...assuming the bald guy is the father he doesn't seem upset, nor does the kid.

Just because a sheep is not upset is no reason to condone unreasonable search and seizure.

Read the fourth amendment.
Or maybe the kid took his shirt off for some reason? Why do you not wish to know what exactly is going on?

I don't care if or why he took off his shirt. Chances are the idiot TSA guy told him to before he groped the kid's penis.

Don't you find it odd that we tell kids not to let people touch them and now we have to retrain them by teaching:

Don't let anyone but a government employee touch your naughty bits

It's ridiculous to treat everyone like a fucking terrorist so as not to offend anyone. Well it offends me.

"You have no civil liberties if you are dead." -- Senator Pat Roberts, R-KS
"None of your civil liberties matter much after you're dead." -- Senator "Big John" Cornyn, R-TX
"Our civil liberties are worthless if we are dead! If you are dead and pushing up daisies, if you're sucking dirt inside a casket, do you know what your civil liberties are worth? Zilch, zero, nada." -- Rush Limbaugh​

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You don't give a shit about "civil liberties" we have a right to be safe??? tell that to Arizona. the government is suing Arizona because they want to stop a foreign invasion. Cry us a fucking river whydonchya?
I have been against every new security measured beginning with making us take our shoes off...imo it is nothing but theater designed to make all you bedwetters feel safe...see the quotes from your leaders above.

You on the other hand change your mind depending on which talking points are issued that day.

I did see the quotes. They have nothing to do with being treated like cattle, felt up probed proded and strip searched. Arizona and the invasion on the other hand do.

Just because a sheep is not upset is no reason to condone unreasonable search and seizure.

Read the fourth amendment.
Or maybe the kid took his shirt off for some reason? Why do you not wish to know what exactly is going on?

I don't care if or why he took off his shirt. Chances are the idiot TSA guy told him to before he groped the kid's penis.

Don't you find it odd that we tell kids not to let people touch them and now we have to retrain them by teaching:

It's ridiculous to treat everyone like a fucking terrorist so as not to offend anyone. Well it offends me.
You must have watched a video that I didn't see...in the one posted I saw no groping.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You don't give a shit about "civil liberties" we have a right to be safe??? tell that to Arizona. the government is suing Arizona because they want to stop a foreign invasion. Cry us a fucking river whydonchya?
I have been against every new security measured beginning with making us take our shoes off...imo it is nothing but theater designed to make all you bedwetters feel safe...see the quotes from your leaders above.

You on the other hand change your mind depending on which talking points are issued that day.

I did see the quotes. They have nothing to do with being treated like cattle, felt up probed proded and strip searched. Arizona and the invasion on the other hand do.
On the contrary...they are exactly why we have these stupid "security" measures...you can add Drudge to the hysterical cause as well.

You must have watched a video that I didn't see...in the one posted I saw no groping.

he had his hands all over that kid.

If you wouldn't let you kid's gym teacher or priest do that why would you let some government employee do it ?

On the contrary...they are exactly why we have these stupid "security" measures...you can add Drudge to the hysterical cause as well.

we have them because some little african guy got on a plane with no luggage no passport and had stuff in his drawers. The asshole in chargle let him do that and he thinks now to solve that he has to grope everyone in America. Napalitano thinks the borders are safer than they've ever been so we cannot ask an Illegal who he is, why he's here, or what he's doing even if he's comitted a crime. So you'll understand and forgive me for thinking you voted for the biggest set of incompetent nincompoops in the world.

he had his hands all over that kid.

If you wouldn't let you kid's gym teacher or priest do that why would you let some government employee do it ?
He didn't grope the kid's penis as you stated...to me it looks like the shirt was thoroughly examined and the wasteband of the kids pants was gone over.

Why make things up?

if I was that kid's dad, I would have stopped the TSA, personal judgment and bureaucrats following orders don't go well together

Bin Laden's in his cave laughing his ass off

As long as the TSA agents are hot cougars, I got no problem with them fondling my penis.

I'll even volunteer to go through security half a dozen times.

I'd say it's the left. The left is in charge. They put these procedures in place. Fix tea for the terrorist, don't question him. try him in civillian court, waste taxpayer money, and treat your own people like cattle, to be striped searched and proded in the genitalia. Yep lefty that's the ticket. This is what you voted for.

The Left supported and passed the Patriot Act? :eusa_liar:

AQ won't have won until the TSA cavity searches 72 Virgins.

These TSA public humiliations could be ended immediately. Just round up all Members of Congress and their children along with the President and his entire staff and force them to offer up their children and wives for these public gropings. This process should begin immediately on Monday Morning. After their public humiliations,i would bet anything Airport Security will be changed immediately. Apparently such public humiliations are only for the little people. This seems to be the Democratic and some Republican attitude at this point. This President and his TSA director thug have adopted a "Let them eat Cake" mentality. It really is very sad. All of Congress and this President should be subject to these awful public humiliations. If you really want things to change,start demanding that.

Forum List

Back