tsa makes 4 yr old remove leg braces

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
Daniel Rubin: Another case of TSA overkill | Philadelphia Inquirer | 02/15/2010

Did you hear about the Camden cop whose disabled son wasn't allowed to pass through airport security unless he took off his leg braces?

Unfortunately, it's no joke. This happened to Bob Thomas, a 53-year-old officer in Camden's emergency crime suppression team, who was flying to Orlando in March with his wife, Leona, and their son, Ryan

o hell no....this is just too sick....give a person some power...the tsa agents and look what they do? they are very fortunate that the parents were as reasonable as they were...

i would have gone off long before they did....

Did you hear about the Camden cop whose disabled son wasn't allowed to pass through airport security unless he took off his leg braces?

Unfortunately, it's no joke. This happened to Bob Thomas, a 53-year-old officer in Camden's emergency crime suppression team, who was flying to Orlando in March with his wife, Leona, and their son, Ryan

o hell no....this is just too sick....give a person some power...the tsa agents and look what they do? they are very fortunate that the parents were as reasonable as they were...

You want someone to blame.....here you go Obama appointee.

r4216704045.jpg

Would you have a 86 year old black woman remove her leg braces?

Would you have a 28 year old white woman remove her leg braces?

Would you have a 28 year old white man remove his leg braces?

Would you have a 28 year old Arab man remove his leg braces?

Yes, I would.

Unfortunately, in these times, it is the price you pay for safety. If they can put explosives in a guys underwear, they can put them in a leg race

It just goes to prove cops are brainwashed assholes.
That cop shoulda shattered that Nazis jaw. I sure would have.
But..being a cop he "knew" the asshole was " just doing my job sir"
The asshole should get a shotgun blast to his face and the cop should get the same for being stupid and tolerating it.
Americans are fucking idiots.

Americans are fucking idiots

Its not that we are fucking idiots, its just that we don't discriminate in who we fuck

Bingo!

Cause you know, it's not like if they miss something ... that something bad could happen.

nah!

You want someone to blame.....here you go Obama appointee.

r4216704045.jpg

That's right. There was no such thing as TSA before Obama and his appointments. :lol::lol::lol:

The problem with these bleeding heart posts about checking people in wheelchairs and frisking grandma is that once you stop doing it, you now have an opening for terrorists to sneak weapons and explosives through checkpoints.
It is not hard for a terrorist organization to find a grandma who is in dire need of money or a handicapped person with a grudge and get them to smuggle something throu a check-point.
Drug dealers have been doing it for years

Yes, I would.

Unfortunately, in these times, it is the price you pay for safety. If they can put explosives in a guys underwear, they can put them in a leg race

Face it the only true security is to have everyone nekkid on the plane from point a to b and another plane carrying the bags ALL OF THEM.

What was it oh yeah, "those who give up freedom for security deserve neither" Lets have the Patriot Act part 2 sometime soon I am still afraid.

Forum List

Back