TSA layoffs causing 3 hour delays at airports

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This is why you do not expand Federal government control, they get involved and they invariably fuck everything up. Of all the bloat and redundancy in the US government look where they choose to cut! TSA agents and border patrol agents! WHAT??? They have no problem paying for millions of faceless bureaucrats playing email tag with each other. But the two agencies directly responsible for the safety of US citizens and THAT is where they cut.

Airport security should be paid by the airlines and the passengers, not tax dollars.

Tsa, what a worthless bunch of people. How long are we going to have to take our freaking shoes off just to fly on an airplane? what if they find something in some terrorist underwear, will we all have to strip them off too?

Tickets include the security fee. What is happening to that? $5.60 per ticket, any connection longer than that gets charged double. Just on 1 single fee domestic ticket that was over $4.6 billion in dollars last year alone. You include include international tickets out that adds another $ billion dollars.
Airport security should be paid by the airlines and the passengers, not tax dollars.

The Lay-offs are not causing the long lines. The STUPID and INEFFECTIVE Kabuki Security Theater which treats 87 year old wheelchair bound grandmas and babies in diapers as potential terrorists does.

Tsa, what a worthless bunch of people. How long are we going to have to take our freaking shoes off just to fly on an airplane? what if they find something in some terrorist underwear, will we all have to strip them off too?
My TSA agent told me to put my shoes into canvass bag when passing, they smelt..

The biggedt problem Ive found in the few times Ive flown si ce 9/11/2001 have been passengers being stupid, not making their lives easier and causing unnecessary drama..... put all the shit from your pockets in the carryon bag. Dont wear a belt. Slip on shoes Don't bring all your electronics with you. KISS.

They did find an underwear bomber once. Remember? He burned up his nuts!

Oh dear here come the smartest member of this board................. And if a terrorist slip a bomb or gun to hijack a plane you will blame them. Do you know that this is for your safety?

The biggedt problem Ive found in the few times Ive flown si ce 9/11/2001 have been passengers being stupid, not making their lives easier and causing unnecessary drama..... put all the shit from your pockets in the carryon bag. Dont wear a belt. Slip on shoes Don't bring all your electronics with you. KISS.

Agree. I travel quite a bit here in US and overseas.............. All the unnecessary delay I witnessed are caused by passengers. Before the TSA pre check I did exactly what you were saying........ I put everything in my hand carry luggage wallet, coins, cellphone, watch, ring, belt. It goes fast.
I paid $85 for the PSA pre check which is good for 5 years. Traveler like me worth every cents.

Stephanie

Stefunny, you are genuinely stupid.

Since when does employees doing their federally-mandated job make them "a worthless bunch of people"?

What would you say if they refused to do their job? And if a bomb got through?

Its likely you have never even seen an airplane but, yes, its a pain and yes, it has kept us safe.

What is STOOPID is that, except for one border (2000 miles long, almost 19K Border Patrol plus fences and walls) all US borders are wide open.

Bet you believe there was a prayer rug left on the southern border.

TSA is worthless...as proven by their 95% failure rate in detecting contraband!

The security theatre is the main reason I flatly refuse to fly.

Republicans cry and whine and "act out" at the inconvenience. But when a terrorist attack happens, they complain "How could this happen"?

That's why they've collected so many loaded fire arms.

Those stats are as bogus as a $3.00 bill.

If I knew every one of your passwords, do you think I could hack your accounts? Of course I could, just like TSA's tests are designed to not be detected by their normal methods and procedures.

This is why you do not expand Federal government control, they get involved and they invariably fuck everything up. Of all the bloat and redundancy in the US government look where they choose to cut! TSA agents and border patrol agents! WHAT??? They have no problem paying for millions of faceless bureaucrats playing email tag with each other. But the two agencies directly responsible for the safety of US citizens and THAT is where they cut.
The TSA biggest mistake in hiring was hiring a bunch of ghetto fuckin blacks......they the reason all hell is breaking lose now....stupid uninformed ghetto trash that don't know shit about shit.

Forum List

Back