Trying to visit thread, but it locks up when I visit it ?

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
Hmmm, when I go to visit a thread in which I am reviewing (e.g. 70 impeachable offenses of Hussein Obama), it locks up when I hit the view unread post? I rebooted the page several times, but the same thing.. So I hit home during the reboot page function operation, and I ended up being able to navigate the site again from the home page.

Anyone else experiencing these problems here ?:cuckoo:

Hmmm, when I go to visit a thread in which I am reviewing (e.g. 70 impeachable offenses of Hussein Obama), it locks up when I hit the view unread post? I rebooted the page several times, but the same thing.. So I hit home during the reboot page function operation, and I ended up being able to navigate the site again from the home page.

The new board settings don't allow lies about President Obama. Anytime there's a thread full of lies about the president, it automatically shuts down.

Cool, huh?

Now if we could just get the pubs to actually do something besides obstruct, lie and gerrymander.

;) ;) ;)

Only the homepage will let me scroll down, but none of the threads will when visit them.

Actually, that has never worked for me.

And anytime I visit a thread I've posted to, it opens anywhere it feels like. Different place every time.

There are some other glitches like that but I've given up on the usual fixes of cookies, history, rebooting etc.

The new board settings don't allow lies about President Obama. Anytime there's a thread full of lies about the president, it automatically shuts down.

Cool, huh?

Now if we could just get the pubs to actually do something besides obstruct, lie and gerrymander.

;) ;) ;)
Good one...LOL

I finally can get it to scroll, but I have to grab the side bar and do it that way, because the upper and lower arrows won't work when I tap them.

Lies, which ones do you call lies, as there was 70 listed ? I'll meet you there later to get your response on the ones you call lies.

First time on some functions not working like that...wow

I have functions glitching on me all the time. Threads that I know have new posts will show no new posts. The scrolling thing just started. The red X at the upper right goes grey and I can't scroll. I click the mouse and it usually starts working again, but not always.

Forum List

Back