"TRUTH" Trump just released an epic statement raging against Mexican immigrants and 'disease'

If there was a disease that was spread by Disneyland, it wasn't by illegal immigrants (they couldn't afford the entry price into there) but rather by parents that said vaccines were killing their kids (when in fact they weren't).

Nope...............sorry..............but diseases are being brought to this country by those who think vaccines are against their religion or against their beliefs.

Illegals are vaccinated.
Bullshit, illegals are vaccinated. Since so few are actually vetted when they slink into this country, who knows whether they are, or not.
They're not, and in So. Ca. tuberculosis is making a comeback. Thanks, Obama.
I've read that measles is also making a comeback, not to mention scabies, head lice and hepatitis in greater numbers of children than before the invasion fomented by this regime.
They are, not to mention overcrowding in our schools. They have huge families (lots of kids) and none of them are healthy.
That, and our public schools are required to accommodate their lack of English and typical American social skills to the detriment of American citizens, who should be educated (not indoctrinated) by the tax-payer funded schools. Instead of teaching excellence we find our children are taught to the lowest common denominator, so all become equally incompetent and illiterate.

So...., you obtained your education where?

Bullshit, illegals are vaccinated. Since so few are actually vetted when they slink into this country, who knows whether they are, or not.
I've read that measles is also making a comeback, not to mention scabies, head lice and hepatitis in greater numbers of children than before the invasion fomented by this regime.
They are, not to mention overcrowding in our schools. They have huge families (lots of kids) and none of them are healthy.

"None"? Don't be ridiculous.
The deviant chimes in.

Not going to try and support your categorical statement? I didn't think so.

That, and our public schools are required to accommodate their lack of English and typical American social skills to the detriment of American citizens, who should be educated (not indoctrinated) by the tax-payer funded schools. Instead of teaching excellence we find our children are taught to the lowest common denominator, so all become equally incompetent and illiterate.

So...., you obtained your education where?
In a universe long ago, seemingly far away in some foreign country. In a time and place when good grades were not only valued, but demanded; when miscreants who disrupted classrooms were suspended or expelled. Where foreign languages were electives, not catered to. Where superior achievements were rewarded, not diminished and ridiculed in favor of mediocrity.
How about you?

"In a universe long ago, seemingly far away in some foreign country. In a time and place when good grades were not only valued, but demanded; when miscreants who disrupted classrooms were suspended or expelled. Where foreign languages were electives, not catered to. Where superior achievements were rewarded, not diminished and ridiculed in favor of mediocrity."

That wouldn't have been Mexico, was it?

Instead of teaching excellence we find our children are taught to the lowest common denominator, so all become equally incompetent and illiterate.

That's an over-generalization.
OK, you're right. Not all of them actually become incompetent and illiterate. Some children achieve excellence in spite of the public schools.

In a universe long ago, seemingly far away in some foreign country. In a time and place when good grades were not only valued, but demanded; when miscreants who disrupted classrooms were suspended or expelled. Where foreign languages were electives, not catered to. Where superior achievements were rewarded...

All that is still true today.

Keep going little donny trump!! You have done what no other could have done to assure the white christian party will never hold national office in the near future!!

Keep telling Mexican American citizens they are diseased

A record 33.7 million Hispanics of Mexican origin resided in the United States in 2012, according to an analysis of Census Bureau data by Pew Research Center. This estimate includes 11.4 million immigrants born in Mexico and 22.3 million born in the U.S. who self-identified as Hispanics of Mexican origin.

A Demographic Portrait of Mexican-Origin Hispanics in the United States

A Demographic Portrait of Mexican-Origin Hispanics in the United States Pew Research Center

Last edited:

The deviant chimes in.

Don't need to, your name says it all.

I don't recall him telling legal immigrants from Mexico, or anywhere else, that they were diseased or criminal. He did make some comments about illegal invaders of our country. Their very "undocumented" presence here makes them criminals. We have laws, they should respect our laws. Their lack of respect of our laws is a lack of respect for all citizens of the US. The fact that many deluded politicans view the potential of the support of a criminal constituency a commodity to be bought by pandering does not change that fact.

The deviant chimes in.

Don't need to....

So you can't. Thought so.

The deviant chimes in.

Don't need to....

So you can't. Thought so.
Give it up, troll.

If there was a disease that was spread by Disneyland, it wasn't by illegal immigrants (they couldn't afford the entry price into there) but rather by parents that said vaccines were killing their kids (when in fact they weren't).

Nope...............sorry..............but diseases are being brought to this country by those who think vaccines are against their religion or against their beliefs.

Illegals are vaccinated.

Forum List

Back