"TRUTH" Trump just released an epic statement raging against Mexican immigrants and 'disease'

Trump us just another ridiculous rightwing liar.
I don't think everything he says is a lie. I think it's controversial.

I mean they did or are passing a law in California requiring vaccines. It's because California is filled with illegal immigrants bringing in diseases. That's not a lie.
After piling hundreds of illegal brats into the public school system, absolutely without ensuring they were healthy and free of diseases, now the same regime is using this to force Americans to have their children vaccinated with who-the-fuck-knows... Begs the question whether they are requiring the illegals to be vaccinated? Thus far, it hasn't been a requirement for those who have invaded our country.

Nope. This administration is hell-bent on a "fuck-the-cost" policy of creating more votes for the Democrat party. It probably believes that whatever diseases those fuckers are bringing into this country, will only effect conservatives and like all good Marxists, the end always justifies the means. Little do they know, they're only fucking themselves s well as everyone else.
Kinda makes you wonder why they protect liberal support of abortion, doesn't it?

I mean they did or are passing a law in California requiring vaccines. It's because California is filled with illegal immigrants bringing in diseases. That's not a lie.
After piling hundreds of illegal brats into the public school system, absolutely without ensuring they were healthy and free of diseases, now the same regime is using this to force Americans to have their children vaccinated with who-the-fuck-knows... Begs the question whether they are requiring the illegals to be vaccinated? Thus far, it hasn't been a requirement for those who have invaded our country.

Nope. This administration is hell-bent on a "fuck-the-cost" policy of creating more votes for the Democrat party. It probably believes that whatever diseases those fuckers are bringing into this country, will only effect conservatives and like all good Marxists, the end always justifies the means. Little do they know, they're only fucking themselves s well as everyone else.
Kinda makes you wonder why they protect liberal support of abortion, doesn't it?

Because liberals are little tyrants. And like all tyrants, they can only pick on someone weaker than they are.

Because liberals are little tyrants. And like all tyrants, they can only pick on someone weaker than they are.
Surely.
Like your handle, by-the-way! Another Ayn Rand fan?

Dump Truck has illegal Mexicans doing construction on his new Trump International Hotel in DC!!!!!!

Can you prove it?
YES!
in fact when asked about it Dump Truck did not deny it, he threw his construction company under the bus. Well after blaming the Lend Lease construction contractor did Mr You're Fired fire the contractor? Hell no, they were the low bidder, so replacing them with a company that doesn't hire illegal Mexicans would cost the Donz more money, and the Donz loves money more than the American people.

Odd, ABC radio news just said there are no illegals working on Trump buildings! Seems to be another HARRY REID TYPE LIE, as when he said Romney hadn't paid taxes for 10 years!

Dump Truck has illegal Mexicans doing construction on his new Trump International Hotel in DC!!!!!!

Can you prove it?
YES!
in fact when asked about it Dump Truck did not deny it, he threw his construction company under the bus. Well after blaming the Lend Lease construction contractor did Mr You're Fired fire the contractor? Hell no, they were the low bidder, so replacing them with a company that doesn't hire illegal Mexicans would cost the Donz more money, and the Donz loves money more than the American people.

Odd, ABC radio news just said there are no illegals working on Trump buildings! Seems to be another HARRY REID TYPE LIE, as when he said Romney hadn't paid taxes for 10 years!
So what they are saying is Trump's illegals who came here illegally as drug mule, rapist, diseased carriers suddenly became normal hard working Americans after receiving amnesty.

The article clearly says "several," not all, have earned legal status.

At Trump hotel site immigrant workers wary - The Washington Post

“The majority of us are Hispanics, many who came illegally,” Arellano said in Spanish. “And we’re all here working very hard to build a better life for our families.”

Interviews with about 15 laborers helping renovate the Old Post Office Pavilion revealed that many of them had crossed the U.S-Mexico border illegally before they eventually settled in the Washington region to build new lives.

Several of the men, who hail mostly from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala, have earned U.S. citizenship or legal status through immigration programs targeting Central Americans fleeing civil wars or natural disasters. Others quietly acknowledged that they remain in the country illegally.

Actually, it's the conservatives with a lot of money who are tyrants.

Gonna be interesting in 2016 when those who have little or no money pony up and defeat those who think that you can buy the Congress, Senate and Presidency.

Donald the Chump is trying to make an oligarchy a reality.

Truth hurts. Trump is an asshole but he is telling the truth about what is crossing the borders. Y'all be singing a different tune when Disneyland is blown up by terrorists that snuck over from Mexico and you and your family happened to be visiting at that time; your kids come home from school with leprosy, scabies and lice; you get a call from the police that your spouse was just shot dead by an illegal trying to sell drugs and he/she got in the way; etc etc etc.

Long as it isn't none of you, it's Trumps fault for speaking what most are afraid to say or acknowledge.

If there was a disease that was spread by Disneyland, it wasn't by illegal immigrants (they couldn't afford the entry price into there) but rather by parents that said vaccines were killing their kids (when in fact they weren't).

Nope...............sorry..............but diseases are being brought to this country by those who think vaccines are against their religion or against their beliefs.

Illegals are vaccinated.

Actually, it's the conservatives with a lot of money who are tyrants.

Gonna be interesting in 2016 when those who have little or no money pony up and defeat those who think that you can buy the Congress, Senate and Presidency.

Donald the Chump is trying to make an oligarchy a reality.

Do you really think there are no democrats "with a lot of money," bicycle boy? Stop letting partisanship make an ass of you.

Question 1: Who said, "I am adamantly against illegal immigration!"

Was it

A. Donald Trump

B. Scott Walker

c. Ted Cruz

D. Hillary Clinton

ANSWER:

Question 2. Who said, "No sane country would give illegal aliens a reward for getting in here illegally."

Was it

A. Donald Trump

B. Harry Reid

C. Ted Cruz

D. Rand Paul

Answer:

Isn't it all just amazing when you here it out of their own, lying, mouths; between their pearly white, capped teeth!

Guess they EVOLVED like Obama did on gay marriage, lolol. Or maybe, it is just because they see them as a vast illegal voter pool. If I was African American, I would be watching out cause these people like the new kids in town, and they are going to again, throw you under the bus!!!!!!

Truth hurts. Trump is an asshole but he is telling the truth about what is crossing the borders. Y'all be singing a different tune when Disneyland is blown up by terrorists that snuck over from Mexico and you and your family happened to be visiting at that time; your kids come home from school with leprosy, scabies and lice; you get a call from the police that your spouse was just shot dead by an illegal trying to sell drugs and he/she got in the way; etc etc etc.

Long as it isn't none of you, it's Trumps fault for speaking what most are afraid to say or acknowledge.
Truth hurts. Amazing that someone relying only on his own wealth is the only candidate who speaks the truth instead of the PC talking points.
I was listening this morning when the talking head pundits were castigating Trump for trying to use an "isolated" incident, the Steinle murder in San Fran, to make political points, while ignoring how the same people accusing Trump were doing the very same thing with the South Carolina church murders. The hypocrisy of the lame stream media stinks to hell and back.

If there was a disease that was spread by Disneyland, it wasn't by illegal immigrants (they couldn't afford the entry price into there) but rather by parents that said vaccines were killing their kids (when in fact they weren't).

Nope...............sorry..............but diseases are being brought to this country by those who think vaccines are against their religion or against their beliefs.

Illegals are vaccinated.
Bullshit, illegals are vaccinated. Since so few are actually vetted when they slink into this country, who knows whether they are, or not.

Illegals are vaccinated.
Bullshit, illegals are vaccinated. Since so few are actually vetted when they slink into this country, who knows whether they are, or not.
They're not, and in So. Ca. tuberculosis is making a comeback. Thanks, Obama.

Illegals are vaccinated.
I've read that measles is also making a comeback, not to mention scabies, head lice and hepatitis in greater numbers of children than before the invasion fomented by this regime.

Trump is right. I live within 35 miles of the border, and go there regularly for dental care. Last year I went and only 4 months later, I came down with a cold!

Illegals are vaccinated.
I've read that measles is also making a comeback, not to mention scabies, head lice and hepatitis in greater numbers of children than before the invasion fomented by this regime.
They are, not to mention overcrowding in our schools. They have huge families (lots of kids) and none of them are healthy.

Illegals are vaccinated.
They are, not to mention overcrowding in our schools. They have huge families (lots of kids) and none of them are healthy.

"None"? Don't be ridiculous.

Illegals are vaccinated.

"None"? Don't be ridiculous.
The deviant chimes in.

Illegals are vaccinated.
That, and our public schools are required to accommodate their lack of English and typical American social skills to the detriment of American citizens, who should be educated (not indoctrinated) by the tax-payer funded schools. Instead of teaching excellence we find our children are taught to the lowest common denominator, so all become equally incompetent and illiterate.

Forum List

Back