Truth or not?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Evidently Facebook has peeps watching posts one shares pretty close if it involves accusations against a dem leader. In this case it is concerning Charles Schumer. Facebook has a new notification for any disputed shared articles.

So true or not true. did Schumer get a boatload of money for pushing the illegal aliens off on the American public out here in what the city folk consider fly over land?

I tend to question anything from Snopes and some dude in Belgium?

articles....

This says he did.
UPDATE: Charles Schumer Received $500k Donation From Pro-Illegal Alien Group Just Before Vote

these say it is not true...

Fake News: Charles Schumer Did NOT Receive $500k Donation From Pro-Illegal Alien Group Just Before Vote | Lead Stories

FACT CHECK: Did Chuck Schumer Receive $500K Donation from 'Pro-Illegal Alien' Group Just Before Vote?

Without illegals Democrats may not ever be elected again. That's why they are so "important" and that's why Dems have been scrambling to help them to stay and to make all Americans pay for that.

Last edited:
Evidently Facebook has peeps watching posts one shares pretty close if it involves accusations against a dem leader. In this case it is concerning Charles Schumer. Facebook has a new notification for any disputed shared articles.

So true or not true. did Schumer get a boatload of money for pushing the illegal aliens off on the American public out here in what the city folk consider fly over land?

articles....

This says he did.
UPDATE: Charles Schumer Received $500k Donation From Pro-Illegal Alien Group Just Before Vote

Fake News: Charles Schumer Did NOT Receive $500k Donation From Pro-Illegal Alien Group Just Before Vote | Lead Stories

FACT CHECK: Did Chuck Schumer Receive $500K Donation from 'Pro-Illegal Alien' Group Just Before Vote?
Since I'm some dude in Belgium (literally) I decided to answer. Your first link, by it's own admission is reporting from an article, who in turn reported from a transparency group called glass tabletop. It admitted, by using the word may that they couldn't prove a direct correlation between the donations and Schumer's stance in fact it said the donations were made Friday while the Democrats wanted a deal way before that. So I think, considering it's a source from a source, from a source that doesn't seem to exist, citing a vague accusation about something that happened after the fact, that we can call it false.

Last edited:

articles....

This says he did.

Since I'm some dude in Belgium (literally) I decided to answer. Your first link, by it's own admission is reporting from an article, who in turn reported from a transparency group called glass tabletop. It admitted, by using the word may that they couldn't prove a direct correlation between the donations and Schumer's stance in fact it said the donations were made Friday while the Democrats wanted a deal way before that. So I think, considering it's a source from a source citing a vague accusation about something that happened after the fact, that we can call it false.
Oh and I can't find this glass tabletop website using google, so there's that too.

articles....

This says he did.

Since I'm some dude in Belgium (literally) I decided to answer. Your first link, by it's own admission is reporting from an article, who in turn reported from a transparency group called glass tabletop. It admitted, by using the word may that they couldn't prove a direct correlation between the donations and Schumer's stance in fact it said the donations were made Friday while the Democrats wanted a deal way before that. So I think, considering it's a source from a source citing a vague accusation about something that happened after the fact, that we can call it false.
Hi dude from Belgium! This sounds reminiscent of the fake Trump/Russian dossier. I mean, it was after the fact too, no? Another thing, if you go back and check you'll find the Democrats were threatening a shutdown in December of 2016, before Trump was sworn in. That was over a supposed budget disagreement therefore, one can assume Democrats do not consider DACA , the wall and illegal immigration budget issues, correct? I mean everything is after the fact and all right? Can we assume that since the DNC is bankrupt they give two-chits about what the American people want if they can make a buck or two to try to regain their losses? I mean since we are assuming and all.

Without illegals Democrats may not ever be elected again. That's why they are so "important" and that's why Dems have been scrambling to help them to stay and to make all Americans pay for that.
Without racists and dumbos republicans can' t win.

articles....

This says he did.

Hi dude from Belgium! This sounds reminiscent of the fake Trump/Russian dossier. I mean, it was after the fact too, no? Another thing, if you go back and check you'll find the Democrats were threatening a shutdown in December of 2016, before Trump was sworn in. That was over a supposed budget disagreement therefore, one can assume Democrats do not consider DACA , the wall and illegal immigration budget issues, correct? I mean everything is after the fact and all right? Can we assume that since the DNC is bankrupt they give two-chits about what the American people want if they can make a buck or two to try to regain their losses? I mean since we are assuming and all.
When I say after the fact I literally say the donation was supposedly done after the Democrats decided to take a stand on DACA. As to the other point. You don't think there's a qualitative difference between using a source like the intelligence community, or using a source even google can't find?

Without racists and dumbos republicans can' t win.
Says the guy who is in the klan party and has congressmen who think islands can tip over.......trust me your side has way more morons....Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more.

articles....

This says he did.

Since I'm some dude in Belgium (literally) I decided to answer. Your first link, by it's own admission is reporting from an article, who in turn reported from a transparency group called glass tabletop. It admitted, by using the word may that they couldn't prove a direct correlation between the donations and Schumer's stance in fact it said the donations were made Friday while the Democrats wanted a deal way before that. So I think, considering it's a source from a source, from a source that doesn't seem to exist, citing a vague accusation about something that happened after the fact, that we can call it false.
:clap:

articles....

This says he did.

When I say after the fact I literally say the donation was supposedly done after the Democrats decided to take a stand on DACA. As to the other point. You don't think there's a qualitative difference between using a source like the intelligence community, or using a source even google can't find?
Belgium dude, in your own article you claim to presume and yet call someone else's article fake? Now you claiming some sort of "intelligence", is that like the fake dossier on trump 'intelligence' or could it be like "faked" court transcripts that bully Dems use to go after private citizens to cover their own corrupt ways?

articles....

This says he did.

Belgium dude, in your own article you claim to presume and yet call someone else's article fake? Now you claiming some sort of "intelligence", is that like the fake dossier on trump 'intelligence' or could it be like "faked" court transcripts that bully Dems use to go after private citizens to cover their own corrupt ways?
I didn't give an article I assessed the link you provided. That link sited this as it's original source.
"Transparency website Glass Tabletop revealed Saturday." No such website seems to exist. I just used google to find this website.
You then tried to draw a correlation between the Russia dossier and what you deem the falseness of it and your article. My source is this.
Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security
This prompted me to ask if you see a qualitative difference between both sources?

articles....

This says he did.

I didn't give an article I assessed the link you provided. That link sited this as it's original source.
"Transparency website Glass Tabletop revealed Saturday." No such website seems to exist. I just used google to find this website.
You then tried to draw a correlation between the Russia dossier and what you deem the falseness of it and your article. My source is this.
Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security
This prompted me to ask if you see a qualitative difference between both sources?
'Glass Tabletop' speaking of a transparency website, evidently you didn't get it. My point Belgium dude, is your summations were based on your own presumptions about something being fake are no more credible than what you are claiming is fake. As you assumed and have no proof one way or another if it is fake or not and apparently Schumer hasn't filed any recent quarterly reports with the FCC or the NY election website from the information on their websites so your claim doesn't fly anymore than the article I questioned and your report that it is fake. Yet Schumer was endorsed by La Raza (along with a whole boatload of other dem traitors) and he claims outright to support infiltration into this country so it would make just as much sense to believe that a portion of the ten million plus he has in reserve for his campaigns could have came from anyone including the illegal immigrant pushers. FRIENDS OF SCHUMER - committee overview - FEC.gov

You also must be behind on all the facts that are showing the dem bs fake dossier that is as fake as CNN pundit chit making their bogus claims. A 2016 FBI report is way out of date on that issue....look over here while we play shuffle board over there but others are already putting the skinny out on who did what when where in attempting to alter the peoples will for whom they chose to be their president.

'Glass Tabletop' speaking of a transparency website, evidently you didn't get it. My point Belgium dude, is your summations were based on your own presumptions about something being fake are no more credible than what you are claiming is fake. As you assumed and have no proof one way or another if it is fake or not and apparently Schumer hasn't filed any recent quarterly reports with the FCC or the NY election website from the information on their websites so your claim doesn't fly anymore than the article I questioned and your report that it is fake. Yet Schumer was endorsed by La Raza (along with a whole boatload of other dem traitors) and he claims outright to support infiltration into this country so it would make just as much sense to believe that a portion of the ten million plus he has in reserve for his campaigns could have came from anyone including the illegal immigrant pushers. FRIENDS OF SCHUMER - committee overview - FEC.gov

You also must be behind on all the facts that are showing the dem bs fake dossier that is as fake as CNN pundit chit making their bogus claims. A 2016 FBI report is way out of date on that issue....look over here while we play shuffle board over there but others are already putting the skinny out on who did what when where in attempting to alter the peoples will for whom they chose to be their president.
You don't seem to get ME. I come to my summations by using CREDIBLE sources. I can use the Joint Statement, I could use the e-mail chain released by Don JR, I could use Trump admitting on NBC, that he fired Comey at the very least partially because he figured firing him, would make the Russia thing go away. I can use primary sources, credible and confirmable. I clicked your link and first checked for content. I found that vague and not for nothing pretty foolish. A politician got campaign funds from a lobbying group? Really??? You simply can't get elected in the US without money of special interest groups, saying it somehow show something nefarious is at best an indictment of the current political system. The timeline also was something that added to the foolishness of the article. Friday he got the money while the Democrats clearly were willing to play hardball on Thursday. Then I checked to primary source stated in the article and couldn't verify it even existed. There is a clear difference in quality when I come to my summations and when you do.

You don't seem to get ME. I come to my summations by using CREDIBLE sources. I can use the Joint Statement, I could use the e-mail chain released by Don JR, I could use Trump admitting on NBC, that he fired Comey at the very least partially because he figured firing him, would make the Russia thing go away. I can use primary sources, credible and confirmable. I clicked your link and first checked for content. I found that vague and not for nothing pretty foolish. A politician got campaign funds from a lobbying group? Really??? You simply can't get elected in the US without money of special interest groups, saying it somehow show something nefarious is at best an indictment of the current political system. The timeline also was something that added to the foolishness of the article. Friday he got the money while the Democrats clearly were willing to play hardball on Thursday. Then I checked to primary source stated in the article and couldn't verify it even existed. There is a clear difference in quality when I come to my summations and when you do.
Still just matters of your opinions and presumptions. Apparently lying fits you as all of the reports I have seen Trump's people and Trump never said he was going to fire Mueller. Therefore whatever you opine on really is worthless when you claim something is fake. I'll wait for the actual reporting that every political agency and candidate is obligated by law to make with the election commissions both at federal level and state level to see what Schumer received and who it was from. Have a good day Belgium Dude. .

Forum List

Back