Truth is the casualty and the enemy of the Dem party

Why on earth should I honor your moronic trolling and mindless liberal jabbering with a response? You don't get it, you've proved it, time to move on.

So, you start an OP, bring up statements to back up your OP, then can't answer questions about the OP?

"There are no death panels! What death panels? Pure fearmongering!"

ahem...truth is the casualty of the Dem party.

]
Have you proven the dems lied?

The Health Care bill lays out directives for panels who's only purpose is to decide what treatments will be authorized for payment and those that will not. The age, condition, and several other factors including cost will be taken into consideration. Sorry if it bothers you that someone called this provision a "Death Panel" provision. But the truth you want to avoid is that government will be making life and death decisions instead of physicians and patients, according to the Health Care bill. HMOs have been making these types of decisions for decades. This is one of the aspects of health care in the US that Obama and the Dems claimed they wanted to change. They also claimed that their law would decrease costs only to find out it increases costs drastically. It became so obvious that they had to stop talking about cost reductions in there campaigns. So in effect, they lied. It turns out the only change will be who makes life and death decisions, and how much all of this will cost us.
Please quote the exact words from the bill.
Thank you in advance.

"I'm minding my own business, bothering nobody. This program does nothing but try to inspire people to be the best they can be.
What a pathological liar!!!

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

April 23, 2008
RUSH: I'm dreaming. (singing to the tune of White Christmas) "I'm dreaming of riots in Denver."

April 24, 2008
RUSH: (singing) "I'm dreaming of a ri-ots."

Ohio, November 5, 2008, the Republicans just lost the election to Obama, Rush was pretty upset. I wonder if Rush's message to Ohio woke them up, that we elected a fraud that will hurt our country, not make it better.

Parsing The Messiah's Speech

The reason I'm nitpicking Obama is because his campaign was comprised of the exact opposite of this, and people bought the exact opposite. He didn't talk about setbacks and starts. He talked about miracles.

But now he told his own millions out there that they're going to be sacrificing, too. That's why I'm nitpicking this 'cause I want people to understand what they have done

Folks, don't you like teaching people things? When people have just fallen for a bunch of nothing and you are able to point out what they have fallen for, don't you love it when you see in their face, uh-oh? We are trying to help them, Snerdley. I am trying to be helpful. You are misunderstanding my tone here. I get gleeful when I teach somebody something. That's why I'm nitpicking this; that's why I'm parsing this. "I will always be honest with you about the challenges we face." What challenges? I didn't think there were any. Once we had hope and change taken care of and once he was elected, that was it. "I will listen to you, especially when we disagree." Oh! Now, I happen to disagree. Are you going to listen to me or are you going to implement the Fairness Doctrine? "And above all, I will ask you to join in the work of remaking this nation." Now, that, remaking the nation? That's not fixing something. Remaking it? What the hell is that? And I maintain to you that the vast majority of people that voted for Obama aren't even thinking about this the way I'm thinking about it. They're not even contemplating it. There was no substance to the people electing him, most of them who did. He was a symbol, represented all kinds of stuff. That's why I'm nitpicking this. "Rush, are you trying to make people bad? Are you trying to make them feel bad for the decision they made?" Yes! Of course I am.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: And furthermore, ladies and gentlemen, as I was saying, I hope you people in Ohio lose your coal industry; and I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There

"I'm minding my own business, bothering nobody. This program does nothing but try to inspire people to be the best they can be.

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

April 23, 2008
RUSH: I'm dreaming. (singing to the tune of White Christmas) "I'm dreaming of riots in Denver."

April 24, 2008

Ohio, November 5, 2008, the Republicans just lost the election to Obama, Rush was pretty upset. I wonder if Rush's message to Ohio woke them up, that we elected a fraud that will hurt our country, not make it better.

You mean his rant where he showed the complete contempt CON$ have for the American people by calling the American people STUPID dupes for not voting for LimpTard's party! CON$ are the only intelligent people and know what's better for everyone else and if you don't conform to their teachings they hope you suffer horribly until you agree with them. That they call "inspiring people to be the best they can be." :cuckoo:

PARSING LIMPTARD'S RANT:

His rant was pure SPITE. He hoped the American people would suffer horribly so they would LEARN to HATE Obama as much as your MessiahRushie hates America. He SPITEFULLY hoped the American people would SUFFER very painfully so his Party could benefit. He said how PLEASURABLE it was for him to watch as the suffering he hopes for hits the American people, that "uh-oh" moment.
THERE, take that!

November 5, 2008
RUSH: That's why I'm nitpicking this 'cause I want people to understand what they have done. Like I said yesterday, I love enlightening stupid people. There is nothing to me -- well, I can't say nothing, there are things I like more than this -- but, folks, you talk about euphoria, I get euphoric when I turn the light on inside some stupid person's brain. Well, does that sound cruel, Mr. Snerdley? What's wrong with the word "stupid"? It has a definition. There are some stupid people. There are also some ignorant people. (interruption) You prefer "ignorant"? Now you're starting to sound like people, "Don't offend them, Rush, don't offend them." All right, I'll say ignorant people. (interruption) I'm not talking about our side. I'm talking about the people that voted for Obama. (interruption) No, I'm not talking to the people on our side that voted for Obama. I doubt they're still listening. I hope that they have been humiliated in the first hour and are gone in meditation and contemplation. I'm confident they'll be back.

Folks, don't you like teaching people things? When people have just fallen for a bunch of nothing and you are able to point out what they have fallen for, don't you love it when you see in their face, uh-oh? We are trying to help them, Snerdley. I am trying to be helpful. You are misunderstanding my tone here. I get gleeful when I teach somebody something. That's why I'm nitpicking this; that's why I'm parsing this. "I will always be honest with you about the challenges we face." What challenges? I didn't think there were any. Once we had hope and change taken care of and once he was elected, that was it. "I will listen to you, especially when we disagree." Oh! Now, I happen to disagree. Are you going to listen to me or are you going to implement the Fairness Doctrine? "And above all, I will ask you to join in the work of remaking this nation." Now, that, remaking the nation? That's not fixing something. Remaking it? What the hell is that? And I maintain to you that the vast majority of people that voted for Obama aren't even thinking about this the way I'm thinking about it. They're not even contemplating it. There was no substance to the people electing him, most of them who did. He was a symbol, represented all kinds of stuff. That's why I'm nitpicking this. "Rush, are you trying to make people bad? Are you trying to make them feel bad for the decision they made?" Yes! Of course I am.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: And furthermore, ladies and gentlemen, as I was saying, I hope you people in Ohio lose your coal industry; and I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.
END TRANSCRIPT

Last edited:
You may think that is how the right thinks...but it does not.
We are seeking out the lies of our politicians just as we are seeking out the lies of the politicians of the left.
We are less likely to discuss the lies we find on the right....but we are not niaive to the fact that they exist.

I'm being overly dramatic similar to the OP with her title that "Truth is the enemy of the Democratic Party". :cool: Give me a break.

"There are no death panels! What death panels? Pure fearmongering!"

ahem...truth is the casualty of the Dem party.

"Rightwing talking points caused the gunman to go on a shooting spree".

Truth is the enemy of the Dem party.

A half intelligent liberal could match you accusation for accusation. Allie, I'm right wing, but I have to tell you I disagree. I find both parties spin, twist and outright lie when it suits their agenda.

It is about time that everybody - liberals and conservatives - started to hold their own side to account for the bullshit. If we did that, we could force both parties to be better. Unfortunately, we won't... because winning is more important than honesty.

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

April 23, 2008

April 24, 2008

You mean his rant where he showed the complete contempt CON$ have for the American people by calling the American people STUPID dupes for not voting for LimpTard's party! CON$ are the only intelligent people and know what's better for everyone else and if you don't conform to their teachings they hope you suffer horribly until you agree with them. That they call "inspiring people to be the best they can be." :cuckoo:

PARSING LIMPTARD'S RANT:

His rant was pure SPITE. He hoped the American people would suffer horribly so they would LEARN to HATE Obama as much as your MessiahRushie hates America. He SPITEFULLY hoped the American people would SUFFER very painfully so his Party could benefit. He said how PLEASURABLE it was for him to watch as the suffering he hopes for hits the American people, that "uh-oh" moment.
THERE, take that!

November 5, 2008
RUSH: That's why I'm nitpicking this 'cause I want people to understand what they have done. Like I said yesterday, I love enlightening stupid people. There is nothing to me -- well, I can't say nothing, there are things I like more than this -- but, folks, you talk about euphoria, I get euphoric when I turn the light on inside some stupid person's brain. Well, does that sound cruel, Mr. Snerdley? What's wrong with the word "stupid"? It has a definition. There are some stupid people. There are also some ignorant people. (interruption) You prefer "ignorant"? Now you're starting to sound like people, "Don't offend them, Rush, don't offend them." All right, I'll say ignorant people. (interruption) I'm not talking about our side. I'm talking about the people that voted for Obama. (interruption) No, I'm not talking to the people on our side that voted for Obama. I doubt they're still listening. I hope that they have been humiliated in the first hour and are gone in meditation and contemplation. I'm confident they'll be back.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: And furthermore, ladies and gentlemen, as I was saying, I hope you people in Ohio lose your coal industry; and I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.
END TRANSCRIPT

You do realize that referring to everyone who votes democrat as 'stupid' is an opinion, right? Rush is entitled voice is opinions - however stupid those opinions might be.

And... I could very easily produce a counter transcript, say from Janeane Garofalo on MSNBC... and her accusations about the TEA Parties being a 'bunch of redneck racists'? And Chris Matthews, and Rachel Maddow, etc etc etc.

What does it solve to pretend that talking heads are our politicians?

What does it solve to pretend that someone voicing an opinion makes that opinion a lie?

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

April 23, 2008

April 24, 2008

Wow Rush really sets you off, doesn't he?

That makes me like him even more.:lol:

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

April 23, 2008

April 24, 2008

Wow Rush really sets you off, doesn't he?

That makes me like him even more.:lol:
You love him because he's a pathological liar, not because I exposed his lie in only the second sentence of your post, which set YOU off so much that all you could do was SPITEFULLY neg rep me for exposing you to the truth!!! :rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back