Truth is the casualty and the enemy of the Dem party

are you going to answer the questions or deflect.

Maybe they are taking 960 billion from Medicare because it's a government program that needs to be defunded because no one should receive a free ride or assistance. Personal responsibility. Do you disagree?

So you expect the people who funded medicare by force to now be abandoned? Is that right? Because if you work 30-40 years and pay into a program it isn't a free ride. Asshole.

No I don't expect that at all. I just wonder why you are so worried about a government entitlement program when you are so against Big government. I'm going to take a wild guess and say you only care because YOU get medicare and don't want it to go away. You want smaller government as long as it doesn't affect you personally. How close am I? :eusa_whistle:

Maybe they are taking 960 billion from Medicare because it's a government program that needs to be defunded because no one should receive a free ride or assistance. Personal responsibility. Do you disagree?

So you expect the people who funded medicare by force to now be abandoned? Is that right? Because if you work 30-40 years and pay into a program it isn't a free ride. Asshole.

So, what if you work for say 20 years then find your self receiving food stamps or TANFF?

You are as bad as TruthMatters. Answer or stfu.

So, what if you work for say 20 years then find your self receiving food stamps or TANFF?

If Willow doesn't need food stamps then NO one should be able to get them. Don't you understand how this works??

No I don't expect that at all. I just wonder why you are so worried about a government entitlement program when you are so against Big government. I'm going to take a wild guess and say you only care because YOU get medicare and don't want it to go away. You want smaller government as long as it doesn't affect you personally. How close am I? :eusa_whistle:

I get medicare because I paid for it. And you want the free ride because you didn't .. now go drink some more kool aid. if you cannot answer my question you are wasting my time. go chase another white rabbit down a hole. The people on medicare and ss were forced to pay for it. they are entitled to it. now if you want to end medicare and ss. start with those who have not paid into the system? Is that clear in yer clouded little non brain???? What part of forced to pay into it do you not get? oh yes,, you're all about forcing someone to pay for health care aren't you,, you just don't want to have to pay for it,,

If Willow doesn't need food stamps then NO one should be able to get them. Don't you understand how this works??

I've never needed food stamps. I've always worked for what I needed and paid for it myself or I did without,,

I've never needed food stamps. I've always worked for what I needed and paid for it myself or I did without,,

LOL, so what about people who have worked for years and then fell on hard times and needed help putting food on the table. Should they not get it, even though they paid in to the system for years?

You do realize that they already provide end of counceling, and would now just be paid to do so?

Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the Council to mandate coverage, reimbursement, or other policies for any public or private payer. … None of the reports submitted under this section or recommendations made by the Council shall be construed as mandates or clinical guidelines for payment, coverage, or treatment.

Seven Falsehoods About Health Care | FactCheck.org

Are you or are you not going to address the theft of 960 Billion dollars from the people who paid it and now need it..

Show me where it says they will cut their benefits?

Hello? You are dumber than I ever thought.

I get medicare because I paid for it. And you want the free ride because you didn't .. now go drink some more kool aid. if you cannot answer my question you are wasting my time. go chase another white rabbit down a hole. The people on medicare and ss were forced to pay for it. they are entitled to it. now if you want to end medicare and ss. start with those who have not paid into the system? Is that clear in yer clouded little non brain???? What part of forced to pay into it do you not get? oh yes,, you're all about forcing someone to pay for health care aren't you,, you just don't want to have to pay for it,,

Like I thought. I was spot on with my analysis. Medicare is ok with Willow because she is on it, but Big Government Entitlement programs are bad that she doesn't make use of.

Government healthcare sucks and you've always provided for yourself, why don't you go get superior, cheaper, better private insurance. Or better yet, why don't you pay your healthcare costs out of pocket since you're so self-reliant?

Like I thought. I was spot on with my analysis. Medicare is ok with Willow because she is on it, but Big Government Entitlement programs are bad that she doesn't make use of.

Government healthcare sucks and you've always provided for yourself, why don't you go get superior, cheaper, better private insurance. Or better yet, why don't you pay your healthcare costs out of pocket since you're so self-reliant?

You are MORN plain and simple. You pay me back all the money I put into it and into SS and I'll get off it.. And secondly I'm on medicare because they automatically put you on it,, they don't ask you they just put you on it. Now are you going to send me back all my money so I can get off it? Me and all the millions of other seniors you begrudge cause I can guarantee you I would have taken much better care of all that money that's due me. When can I expect my refund and I expect interest also.

You are MORN plain and simple. You pay me back all the money I put into it and into SS and I'll get off it.. And secondly I'm on medicare because they automatically put you on it,, they don't ask you they just put you on it. Now are you going to send me back all my money so I can get off it? Me and all the millions of other seniors you begrudge cause I can guarantee you I would have taken much better care of all that money that's due me. When can I expect my refund and I expect interest also.

Please tell me you intentionally misspelled moron.

Why didn't you answer my question about people who get food stamps or other government assistance after years of paying in to the system? Are you ok with those people getting that help?

You seem to be confused, I am not the one against Medicare or other government programs. YOU ARE! Yet, you are ok with being on a government supported, government run socialized healthcare network while yelling at others who want the same thing. Your hypocrisy is breath taking. Shame on you.

I know AllieBaba is reading this thread still because she is thanking Willow, yet she can't reply to my question. Are you really that afraid of answering a simple question? What's the problem?

You've proven that your OP and this entire thread is sham and waste of everyones time.

Why didn't you answer my question about people who get food stamps or other government assistance after years of paying in to the system? Are you ok with those people getting that help?

You seem to be confused, I am not the one against Medicare or other government programs. YOU ARE! Yet, you are ok with being on a government supported, government run socialized healthcare network while yelling at others who want the same thing. Your hypocrisy is breath taking. Shame on you.

Hey pissant! You cut my check yet? Send me back all my money with interest so you can quit bitching about me being on medicare.. I'm waiting.

Hey pissant! You cut my check yet? Send me back all my money with interest so you can quit bitching about me being on medicare.. I'm waiting.

Really? That's all you can say based on what I said? Why don't you answer my question either? Sad Willow, honestly very sad.

Really? That's all you can say based on what I said? Why don't you answer my question either? Sad Willow, honestly very sad.

And now you neg me. I can see you have no answer for your hypocritical actions and have resulted to calling me names and attempting to degrade me with negative reputation.

YOU are what is wrong with this country. Be proud of yourself.

Forum List

Back