Trust me, blacks and mexicans, you don't want to be in charge

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
I'm not trying to demoralize you, I'm just saying how it is. I think you know this too.

Government is totally corrupt, corporations are totally corrupt. Everybody just makes out with the loot while shifting work to somebody else. Greed is the ideology. Competence and hard work are just rewarded with more endless work.

Does that sound like the American dream? Be careful what you wish for. If you black people and mexicans keep trying to advance, all you will discover is that huge wall in front of you once they withdraw the curtain.

I suspect white people know this already, but they need to keep up appearances.

Might as well be content with the ghetto and drugs and whatever work you can find. At least you are not in Africa or Mexico.

I'm not trying to demoralize you, I'm just saying how it is. I think you know this too.

Government is totally corrupt, corporations are totally corrupt. Everybody just makes out with the loot while shifting work to somebody else. Greed is the ideology. Competence and hard work are just rewarded with more endless work.

Does that sound like the American dream? Be careful what you wish for. If you black people and mexicans keep trying to advance, all you will discover is that huge wall in front of you once they withdraw the curtain.

I suspect white people know this already, but they need to keep up appearances.

Might as well be content with the ghetto and drugs and whatever work you can find. At least you are not in Africa or Mexico.
Education...give it a shot.

Forum List

Back