TrumpUSA Gymnasium: A Drum-Kit!

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's a consumerism-traffic optimism 'vignette' representing pedestrian concerns regarding 'TrumpUSA' usefulness (e.g., Wall Street/eBay/NATO redeemability).

This post is a 'retort' to the various anti-TrumpUSA pedestrian protests we've already seen.

After all, isn't democracy (and the Internet) for 'Utopian chatter'? Besides (I know I've said this a few times already this week, but it's true), this is prolly my final Internet blog about TrumpUSA (or anything else!).

Enjoy!

====

triad4.jpg

Three American figures decided to teach a media-class on the Internet. Two were movie stars and decided to use identity-masking aliases (Darkman and Iceman) but the second dude was a regular Asian-American teacher and used his own name (Ajay Ganguly). Darkman, Ajay, and Iceman were teaching about the value of Satanism in modern free-speech advocative American culture/society and faced serious commentary-challenges from other Internet-bloggers, including a mysterious pro-Occultism blogger named Evans. Darkman, Ajay, and Iceman wanted to use the Internet to talk liberally about the circulation of alternative mindsets in mainstream society (and on Internet forums), but Evans suggested Darkman, Ajay, and Iceman were perhaps being too 'diplomatic' (and referred to the trio as the 'Triad').

TRIAD: The purpose of this Internet 'summer school' is to encourage Americans to think optimistically...
EVANS: Even about the Occult?
TRIAD: Why not? TrumpUSA certainly advocates the use of consumerism (Facebook) to support exchange.
EVANS: Trump was not exactly a 'man of the people' during his presidential campaign...
TRIAD: True, but Trump is a man 'from' the people (a real capitalist) and promises to support commerce.
EVANS: So why are you so idealistic about using the Internet to talk about overtly populism politics?
TRIAD: The Internet is a highway, so naturally the exchanges seen on it represent conversationalism!
EVANS: Do you think Americans care about the 'integrity' of Occultism on casual Internet forums?
TRIAD: Americans certainly care about free-speech promoting networks.
EVANS: Soon, censorship will be a concern on the Internet!
TRIAD: We don't think so...the quality of the Internet is one that favors democratic intellectualism.
EVANS: Many Internet-users use 'slang-avatars' (e.g., 'Pig-Man,' 'Dork-Boy,' 'Leatherface')?
TRIAD: There are general rules of decorum on Internet forums, but masking-fun avatars is friendliness...
EVANS: Perhaps that's arguable, but Internet complications and WikiLeaks creates need for 'governors.'
TRIAD: Free-speech spiritdness on the Internet creates space for liberal tolerance dialogue.
EVANS: Are you saying 'TrumpUSA' is changing humor?
TRIAD: We're saying modernism representative American films such as Hackers and Celebrity are iconic!
EVANS: Optimism towards 'network activity' (e.g., Facebook) might not translate into high eBay ratings...
TRIAD: We think the Trump Administration is equipped to handle new age 'commercial intrigue.'
EVANS: Then you better hope I'm simply a 'Devil's Advocate.'

====

satan.jpg

Forum List

Back