Trumpublican's 3rd party threat

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Just yesterday, a poster here said that Trump promised he would not run as a 3rd party candidate.

Well, that was yesterday. Today is something else.

Border patrol union pulls out of Donald Trump tour - CNNPolitics.com

He will make his much-publicized visit while raising the specter of a third-party bid.

Trump also told The Hill newspaper Wednesday that the Republican National Committee has not been supportive of his candidacy as a Republican.

"The RNC has not been supportive. They were always supportive when I was a contributor. I was their fair-haired boy," Trump said in the interview. "The RNC has been, I think, very foolish."

"I'll have to see how I'm being treated by the Republicans," Trump said, when asked if he would make an independent run. "Absolutely, if they're not fair, that would be a factor."

Same thing, directly from the Hill:

Exclusive Trump threatens third-party run TheHill

GOP_Trump_ElephantDailyKos.jpg

:D

Just yesterday, a poster here said that Trump promised he would not run as a 3rd party candidate.

He will make his much-publicized visit while raising the specter of a third-party bid.

Trump also told The Hill newspaper Wednesday that the Republican National Committee has not been supportive of his candidacy as a Republican.

"The RNC has not been supportive. They were always supportive when I was a contributor. I was their fair-haired boy," Trump said in the interview. "The RNC has been, I think, very foolish."

"I'll have to see how I'm being treated by the Republicans," Trump said, when asked if he would make an independent run. "Absolutely, if they're not fair, that would be a factor."

Would love to see Trump pull a Ross Perot. That would kill any chance the GOP has in 2016.

• Banned

Would love to see Trump pull a Ross Perot. That would kill any chance the GOP has in 2016.

That chance would be small to begin with.

I have seen reports of the RNC not allowing him in the debates by having 3 of the leading candidates vowing to not participate if he is invited.Sounds good to me. Dems nominate Sanders and we can finally get America back on track. I said this several days ago. Sanders will win with Trump in 2nd and GOP candidate probably another neocon like Bush in 3rd. A distant third.I think the vast majority of republicans will back Trump and it will either split the republican party in half or kill it all together.

Forum List

Back