Trump's words are not "just locker room talk", they witness a dangerous person

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009

Trump’s conversation with Billy Bush is not "locker room" talk whether rich, middle class, or at school. The question obviously becomes, “who is he associating with?”, for they are not discussing “bada boom bada bing”, scoring with women. They are conversations with other men on how to assault and prey upon women. The conversations that he is having with other men are with potential rapists and abusers, ticking hyper-testosterone time bombs. Period. Full stop. The 'just words' argument is plainly dangerous.

Trump’s conversation with Billy Bush is not "locker room" talk whether rich, middle class, or at school. The question obviously becomes, “who is he associating with?”, for they are not discussing “bada boom bada bing”, scoring with women. They are conversations with other men on how to assault and prey upon women. The conversations that he is having with other men are with potential rapists and abusers, ticking hyper-testosterone time bombs. Period. Full stop. The 'just words' argument is plainly dangerous.

So you prefer much more recent conversations about how to destroy evidence of criminal conduct?

Grow a pair

Uh oh!
article-1361091-0D60D0CB000005DC-549_468x401.jpg

• Banned
I consider Trump more of a threat to America than ISIS.

He changed not one vote last night.

And since the far and alt right above are admitting Trump is a rapist, then we don't need another one as President.

That leaves Hillary, who is far more skilled in foreign policy then Red Donald the commie lover.

And since the far and alt right above are admitting Trump is a rapist, then we don't need another one as President.

That leaves Hillary, who is far more skilled in foreign policy then Red Donald the commie lover.
Imo, Donald's inability to accept criticism and taking everything as a personal insult is what makes him dangerous. His admirers like the fact that he's not a pol, but what's scary is that he doesn't have the "temperament" to be one. \

Team Hillary pulled out Machado because they knew that would be bait Trump wouldn't be able to resist. And he responded like they knew he would. Sitting on his golden toilet bowl at 3 am tweeting insults to her.

Trump's behavior is disturbing in that he's a parent. So, was Slick. I've know women who had dads who weren't good husbands. It damaged them, and that has helped me be a better man, I think, but having a real power mad Atype father probably affects girls in and of itself. Trump has raised children who accept sexual harassment as proper behavior. There's no way to say Chelsea got that load of crap.

But that personal stuff is immaterial. What's material is whether we, God forbid, have a potus who has to tweet insults at 3 am over a bimbo.

Imo, Donald's inability to accept criticism and taking everything as a personal insult is what makes him dangerous. His admirers like the fact that he's not a pol, but what's scary is that he doesn't have the "temperament" to be one. \

Team Hillary pulled out Machado because they knew that would be bait Trump wouldn't be able to resist. And he responded like they knew he would. Sitting on his golden toilet bowl at 3 am tweeting insults to her.

Trump's behavior is disturbing in that he's a parent. So, was Slick. I've know women who had dads who weren't good husbands. It damaged them, and that has helped me be a better man, I think, but having a real power mad Atype father probably affects girls in and of itself. Trump has raised children who accept sexual harassment as proper behavior. There's no way to say Chelsea got that load of crap.

But that personal stuff is immaterial. What's material is whether we, God forbid, have a potus who has to tweet insults at 3 am over a bimbo.
So you want a sick and corrupted aging bimbo for president?

Sponge Bob and Patrick have more common sense than Donnie Trump. Granted, there are two of them, but one is a sponge and the other is a starfish.

Forum List

Back