Trump's unrequited "love" of Putin never ends......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
MOSCOW — President Vladimir V. Putin announced on July 30th, that the American diplomatic mission in Russia must reduce its staff by 755 employees, an aggressive response to new American sanctions that seemed ripped right from the Cold War playbook and sure to increase tensions between the two capitals.

In making the announcement, Mr. Putin said Russia had run out of patience waiting for relations with the United States to improve.

So, what is Trump's response to Putin expelling 755 U.S. diplomats & personnel as response to new sanctions? (from pool report)

"I want to thank him [Putin] because we're trying to cut down our payroll and as far as I'm concerned I'm very thankful that he let go of a large number of people because now we have a smaller payroll. There's no real reason for them to go back. I greatly appreciate the fact that we've been able to cut our payroll of the United States. We're going to save a lot of money."

I think it's a great move. Trump is cutting useless jobs and saving money. Thanks Mr. Putin.

MOSCOW — President Vladimir V. Putin announced on July 30th, that the American diplomatic mission in Russia must reduce its staff by 755 employees, an aggressive response to new American sanctions that seemed ripped right from the Cold War playbook and sure to increase tensions between the two capitals.

In making the announcement, Mr. Putin said Russia had run out of patience waiting for relations with the United States to improve.

So, what is Trump's response to Putin expelling 755 U.S. diplomats & personnel as response to new sanctions? (from pool report)

"I want to thank him [Putin] because we're trying to cut down our payroll and as far as I'm concerned I'm very thankful that he let go of a large number of people because now we have a smaller payroll. There's no real reason for them to go back. I greatly appreciate the fact that we've been able to cut our payroll of the United States. We're going to save a lot of money."

You see this as evidence these two are simpatico?

Are you really this dumb?

Putin hits back at sanctions bill by gutting US missions

The same day, the Russian stooge tweets:

trump_tweet_great_day.jpg

Can you provide a single example of Trump ever saying a harsh word about Putin?

There is something serious going on when a spaz who launches tweet storms at the tiniest slights can't bring himself to say a single harsh word against our number one enemy, even when that enemy launched several attacks on our country. Even when that enemy throws out our diplomats.

Instead. Trump's surrogates invited that enemy right into Trump Tower to talk quid pro quo.

Trump must have assets in Russia that he is afraid Putin will seize if Trump crosses him in any way. Trump's tax returns would reveal whether or not that was the case.

Trump is putting Russia First.

trump_tweet_putin.jpg

Listen libtards, Putin is the leader of the world and he would be a yuuuuge ally if only you'd get out of Trump's way. Let him have Ukraine and Assad. I mean why the hell do we care anyways? #MAGA

As further evidence Trump and Putin are in love, Putin expels U.S. diplomats because of the sanctions Trump placed on Russia.

trump didn't place anything on russia unless. he signed that bill, under great protest & behind closed doors. your alternative facts are ridiculous.

Can you provide a single example of Trump ever saying a harsh word about Putin?

“Frankly, Putin is backing a person that’s truly an evil person,” Trump said. “And I think it’s very bad for Russia, it’s very bad for mankind, it’s very bad for this world.”

Last edited by a moderator:
As further evidence Trump and Putin are in love, Putin expels U.S. diplomats because of the sanctions Trump placed on Russia.
Because of the sanctions Congress placed on Russia which Trump was forced to sign.

He was forced to sign? How was he forced?

God, you get worse with every passing day.
Already trying to revise history, eh? Fascinating.

Trump did not want to sign the sanctions against Russia. He had to because there are enough votes in Congress to override his veto. Thus, to avoid that massive blow to his ego, Trump signed the sanctions after dilly dallying as long as he could.

Trump had to walk a very fine line. He had to signal to his boss Putin that he was signing against his will.

Because of the sanctions Congress placed on Russia which Trump was forced to sign.

Already trying to revise history, eh? Fascinating.

Trump did not want to sign the sanctions against Russia. He had to because there are enough votes in Congress to override his veto. Thus, to avoid that massive blow to his ego, Trump signed the sanctions after dilly dallying as long as he could.

Trump had to walk a very fine line. He had to signal to his boss Putin that he was signing against his will.

Again, how was he forced to sign? A gun to t he head maybe?

Seek help...

I saw Trump make that throw away (that liberals are clinging to as if it was the only floating straw in the septic tank). It dripped sarcasm. Too bad libs are stupid enough to take it seriously.

Every thinking person expected Putin to toss out our diplomats ever since obama was idiot enough to give the Russians 72 hours leave. Putin at least gave us a chance to overcome obama's stupidity. However, we just HAD to push Trump into more sanctions.

If the left could just push Kim into an outright attack, they will be doing well.

Russia is NOT our number one enemy. They aren't enemies at all. Kim Jong Un isn't even our number one enemy. He's just working in concert with democrats who ARE our number one enemy.

Definition of veto–proof
  1. : having enough potential votes to be enacted over a veto or to override vetoes consistently a veto–proof bill
you're welcome.

Forum List

Back