Trump's UN nominee "regularly stayed at Trump hotel"

Qualifications like seeing "both sides" of the "Climate Debate" as equal.

The 3% Denier side...and the 97% scientific side
The 97% number is a total lie, that was 100% debunked by lunchtime on the day it was released.

That you would repeat it as a fact further demonstrates that you're among the forum's dopiest of posters.

Last edited:
Trump's UN nominee "regularly stayed at Trump hotel"

WOW ,that is some breaking news, hey man don't quit your day job clown.
You should try to become an ambassador.
Get those reservations! 40 beds for the family and 1 for your cat and you're a frontrunner.

The 97% number is a total lie, that was 100% debunked by lunchtime on the day it was released.

That you would repeat it as a fact further demonstrates that you're among the forum's dopiest of posters.
You made up the claim that it was debunked.

Wanna get a nice, prestigious job?
Just give Trump money. Also known as "pay to play".

Max Boot on Twitter
Max Boot....Neocon tool of the swamp...

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
She still paid to play. Max Boot didn't force her.

Bill Clinton had nothing when he came into the White House. Imagine anyone dealing in pay to play with with the Rose Law Firm? The Clintons had their pay to play operation going when the Hildabeast was secretary/state. The Clinton foundation dried up when they could no longer sell influence. Barry Hussein was a freaking community activist with a short term partnership with a (former) domestic terrorist. He didn't even own a freaking house that wasn't donated by the democrat party. Trump had to take a cut in pay to become president.

Bill Clinton had nothing when he came into the White House. Imagine anyone dealing in pay to play with with the Rose Law Firm? The Clintons had their pay to play operation going when the Hildabeast was secretary/state. The Clinton foundation dried up when they could no longer sell influence. Barry Hussein was a freaking community activist with a short term partnership with a (former) domestic terrorist. He didn't even own a freaking house that wasn't donated by the democrat party. Trump had to take a cut in pay to become president.

Trump did not take a pay cut, he is basically having his pay deferred till he is out of office.

Wanna get a nice, prestigious job?
Just give Trump money.

Max Boot on Twitter
Oh yeah, Trump is the only President that ever appointed someone ambassador because they donated to his campaign. Idiot.

I'm pretty sure Obama didn't make many, if any, nominations to anything for anybody who wasn't a Democratic donor and/or who didn't donate to his campaign.

I'm going to file this one pretty much in the category of probable fake news. Craft is on record as saying that human caused climate change 'is one possible theory' but that is not the same thing as saying she believes both sides of the climate change aka AGW debate. And it would be interesting to see what Max Boot's definition of 'frequent' is re staying in Trump hotels. Or when all this 'frequent' staying occurred. I stayed in a Trump hotel once in Las Vegas shortly after it opened--that was nine or ten years ago--courtesy of a client I was working for--long before Donald Trump was on the radar for candidate for President. But I suppose if I was running for office, that could show up as innuendo in whatever my opposition could find to discredit me. (If that was the worst thing they could find to discredit me, they aren't looking hard enough.)

Anyhow, Craft has been serving as Ambassador to Canada for the last two years. A mother and grandmother, she has been active in issues and politics for decades now. President Bush 41 appointed her as an alternate delegate to the U.N. General Assembly. She is certainly as qualified to be a spokesperson for President Trump and the American people at the U.N. as was Nikki Haley who had no foreign relations experience but turned out to be an excellent ambassador. Experience is not always as important as being grounded on principle and values and having diplomatic skills and instincts.

Last edited:

You made up the claim that it was debunked.
Eat it, loser...

"97% Consensus on Climate Change" COMPLETELY DEBUNKED as a LIE

Trump did not take a pay cut, he is basically having his pay deferred till he is out of office.
No. He collects his pay quarterly and donates the entirety to charity.

Mapped: 38 U.S. Ambassadorships Remain Empty

2 years in and 38 empty Ambassador positions.

Gonna need to go through that Mara Lago registry and find some

Has anyone here served in an embassy - of any country?
Does anyone here actually know what an ambassador really does?

The only ones whining about these empty slots are a bunch of jerks who want continued waste in the State Department.

Every embassy has a Chargé d'affaires who really runs things. The ambassador is the titular head who attends all the social functions and photo ops. Other people in the embassy actually get the things done that make the difference.

I know. I've been there.

No. He collects his pay quarterly and donates the entirety to charity.

And he still owns his company and every dime that comes with it. The Secret Service and other governmental agencies spends more money at his properties than his salary, by far

The presidency is not a monestary. No one is required to take a vow of poverty. All presidents had business intetests.

Forum List

Back