Trump's psychopathic behavior.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I know, I know that picking on Trump seems a bit unfair, especially after last night's Donald's poor performance.

But, a trait of a psychopath (and I'm not talking about any criminal behavior...only SOCIAL behavior) is the ability and capability of lying and often not even knowing that you have lied......Here's an example from last night:

Hillary Clinton noted that Trump "paid nothing in federal taxes" in recent years.
"That makes me smart," Trump bragged.

Dana Bash (CNN):: “My question for you is, first of all, it sounds like you admitted that you hadn't paid federal taxes and that that was smart. Is that what you meant to say?

Trump: “No, I didn't say that at all.”

You judge.......

I know, I know that picking on Trump seems a bit unfair, especially after last night's Donald's poor performance.

But, a trait of a psychopath (and I'm not talking about any criminal behavior...only SOCIAL behavior) is the ability and capability of lying and often not even knowing that you have lied......Here's an example from last night:

Hillary Clinton noted that Trump "paid nothing in federal taxes" in recent years.

Dana Bash (CNN):: “My question for you is, first of all, it sounds like you admitted that you hadn't paid federal taxes and that that was smart. Is that what you meant to say?

You judge.......

Judge????????? Well, if 33,000 emails were about yoga you'd think her ass wouldn't be two axe handles wide.

You judge.......

Judge????????? Well, if 33,000 emails were about yoga you'd think her ass wouldn't be two axe handles wide.

Awesome.

• Banned
Thank you so much, right wingers above for DIRECTLY addressing the O/P.....Good job (for retards)

It was a surprise to hear Hilly saying that Trump hasn't paid any taxes. That was used on Romney with some success. Once the public learned what a lie that was, why would they use the very same nonsense in the very next election?

He didn't say that, but the loons on the left will believe what the media instructs them to believe

You judge.......

Forrest Grump proved last night that he's batshit insane!

That was used on Romney with some success. Once the public learned what a lie that was, why would they use the very same nonsense in the very next election?

OH, the fact that Romney PROVED that he paid a much lower percentage on his taxes than even a common secretary DID cause his poll number to dive......

You judge.......

You probably shouldn't vote for him.

You judge.......

You probably shouldn't vote for him.

For some reason the dope thinks he's going to convince anyone else NOT to vote for him.

The Thread is an ad hominem.

I love hominy.

upload_2016-9-27_14-59-28.jpeg

That was used on Romney with some success. Once the public learned what a lie that was, why would they use the very same nonsense in the very next election?

OH, the fact that Romney PROVED that he paid a much lower percentage on his taxes than even a common secretary DID cause his poll number to dive......

Trump is 100 times worse then Romney with taxes and insults.

Forum List

Back