Trump's policies - what will they mean?

I

Indofred

Immigration
Removing all illegal immigrants - I see no problem with that, it being one of the few things he says that I don't think is stupid.

Refusing ALL Muslims entry, even US citizens.
I see serious court action, and it's probably unconstitutional anyway.

Guns
More and more, with everything made easier.
The gun debate is always a big one, but more guns always been more death.

Civil liberties

More surveillance and workplace discrimination seem to be his main policies here.
emails read as the NSA fancies, and whatever else they want to do.
That also seems unconstitutional as there would be no reasonable justification to perform a search.

Foreign policy
Stop sending arms to countries with cash - except Israel
Invade Syria (That'll get interesting if the Russian are still there)
Massive increases in the US military

Taxes
As little as he can, not greater than 15%
What about all the cash he's going to spend on wars and massive arms increases?

Jobs
Bring back jobs from China and other countries.
It's unclear if this will include his own imports from China and Mexico.

Energy
He wants more green energy, but says there is no impact from dirty energy. He also objects to the petrodollar being given to the Saudis.

The question is, do you really want these policies, and are you willing to pay in American blood?

In a very weird way Donald Trump is our little Adolph. Make Germany great again.... er, make America great again.... remove immigrants... business will lead the way.... invade and take the oil.... low energy .... media coverage galore.... it's always them.... they're the reason...odd the power of simple slogans.....

"It is always more difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge." Adolf Hitler

"All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach." Adolf Hitler

Last edited:

Forum List

Back