Trumps picks are the answers to Chicago...thank you very much sorry thugs!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Both Sessions and Carson, two stereotypical picks....one racist, one just black and clueless are Trumps answers to fix the BLACK PROBLEM. Never mind, inner city issues in this country come with a broad brush of issues, unemployment, failing schools, etc....However, Sessions will be confirmed because democrats will have no back bone and have no power......to jail any negro deemed a danger to society, bullets in back or not and Carson will be confirmed to make sure affordable low income housing stay exclusive to white areas of this nation and any negro down on his luck, is out.

I have yet to be wrong on anything thus far and I stand unabashed in this one

You have yet to be wrong on anything????

Didn't you mean..."I have yet to apologize for my biased comments completely devoid of facts."

The monkey people need to be set free in Africa

racist-shout.jpg

Both Sessions and Carson, two stereotypical picks....one racist, one just black and clueless are Trumps answers to fix the BLACK PROBLEM. Never mind, inner city issues in this country come with a broad brush of issues, unemployment, failing schools, etc....However, Sessions will be confirmed because democrats will have no back bone and have no power......to jail any negro deemed a danger to society, bullets in back or not and Carson will be confirmed to make sure affordable low income housing stay exclusive to white areas of this nation and any negro down on his luck, is out.

I have yet to be wrong on anything thus far and I stand unabashed in this one

Yo! Peeps can't relate to the plight of genuine black folk amiright, Holmes? Carson be an Uncle Tom, he ain't down wif' your struggle against the Man

• Banned
You have yet to be wrong on anything????

Didn't you mean..."I have yet to apologize for my biased comments completely devoid of facts."
Uh, no......thats not what I mean...I stand firm by what I said......and bias..trust me, I'm in completely good company

Forum List

Back