Trump’s Net Worth Skyrockets: True Figure is Phenomenal

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
So glad to read this wonderful news. Trump is only gaining strength and his networth is outstanding. He truly is a savvy intelligent ethical business man. His networth proves it. Letitia James and Judge Engoron envy him with fanatical hatred and jealousy.

I would freely say that Trumps power at this point is dangerous.

There are millions of people who would likely do some criminal shit if he gave them direction. They're not predisposed for it, inclined or even equipped to do so like bed wetters are, which is why ANY power in the hands of ANY leftist is detrimental to civilized society. If Trump wanted to however, I'll bet that in the right circumstance tens of millions of armed citizens might just decide they've had enough of the elite ruling class bullshit and do the absolute worst thing they can do and violently collapse the government.

The saving grace, and reason why it is the least likely possibility is that Trump's zealots are law abiding, God fearing, productive civilized adjusted adults with lives that government is not an important element of.

Bed wetters are consumed with government. They depend on it for survival, believe it is there to care for them and others, and revile those of us who ignore the bullshit pageantry and circus side shows they call party politics. So just like even with Elon Musk, who has power and influence all his own, they don't bother me because they're not seeking that power to take shit from me or anyone else.

THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE DEMOCROOK who isn't seeking that power, and most of the republicrats are as well.

I would freely say that Trumps power at this point is dangerous.

There are millions of people who would likely do some criminal shit if he gave them direction. They're not predisposed for it, inclined or even equipped to do so like bed wetters are, which is why ANY power in the hands of ANY leftist is detrimental to civilized society. If Trump wanted to however, I'll bet that in the right circumstance tens of millions of armed citizens might just decide they've had enough of the elite ruling class bullshit and do the absolute worst thing they can do and violently collapse the government.

The saving grace, and reason why it is the least likely possibility is that Trump's zealots are law abiding, God fearing, productive civilized adjusted adults with lives that government is not an important element of.

Bed wetters are consumed with government. They depend on it for survival, believe it is there to care for them and others, and revile those of us who ignore the bullshit pageantry and circus side shows they call party politics. So just like even with Elon Musk, who has power and influence all his own, they don't bother me because they're not seeking that power to take shit from me or anyone else.

THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE DEMOCROOK who isn't seeking that power, and most of the republicrats are as well.
You never fail to amaze me of the ignorance you spew...

More spite and jealousy .
But then living on the top of a mountain makes you sour .
So I gather .

Spite and jealousy??? Trump is one of the lowest form of human life possible. No one is jealous of this fat old fuck who steals from everyone he has ever done business with, and has to pay women to piss on one another for a good time.

Forum List

Back