Trump's Nazi Followers Step Up Their Terrorism Against Montana Jews

Godwin’s Law Is Wrong: Trump Nazi Comparisons Are Legit
By Rmuse on Thu, Nov 17th, 2016 at 11:39 pm

"Trump supporters are sending messages threatening to send me and my ‘ilk’ to the gas chambers and ‘get ready for the trains.’”

Godwin's Law Is Wrong: Trump Nazi Comparisons Are Legit

Yet a rabbi is speaking at his inauguration and that gas chamber and train would include his daughter, son-in-law and grandkids

Trump is also an avid supporter of Israel

Trump is not some nazi

He is however concerned with the safety and security of the country and wants to move illegal criminals out of the country and block more refugee/immigrants from war torn countries and areas that are sources of terrorism from entering till they can be properly vetted.

Protecting the country and the citizens is what a government should be doing.

If you are not a criminal illegal immigrant or terrorist why are you concerned? Should we not try to make this a safer place for all citizens to live in?
But those Nazis shore love his ass. Apparently, they tolerate the fact that he does not appear to be anti-sematic since he is such a bigoted scum twords every one else.

"Trump supporters are sending messages threatening to send me and my ‘ilk’ to the gas chambers and ‘get ready for the trains.’”

Yet a rabbi is speaking at his inauguration and that gas chamber and train would include his daughter, son-in-law and grandkids

Trump is not some nazi

He is however concerned with the safety and security of the country and wants to move illegal criminals out of the country and block more refugee/immigrants from war torn countries and areas that are sources of terrorism from entering till they can be properly vetted.

If you are not a criminal illegal immigrant or terrorist why are you concerned? Should we not try to make this a safer place for all citizens to live in?
But those Nazis shore love his ass. Apparently, they tolerate the fact that he does not appear to be anti-sematic since he is such a bigoted scum twords every one else.

You trust what Nazis tell you?

Oh I think this is going to be fun....Watching you lefties have coronaries.
You survived gay marriage abortion and the aca I'll live.

Have you watched the Young Turks Election video? I'm not sure all the lefties will survive.

I recommend it. So funny.
We won't win control back unless Republicans live up to our expectations.

Demographic shift is still working to your favor. Especially if legal immigration is not curtailed.

You could just wait to win though importing poor voters instead of fighting any Contest of Ideas.

And someday, Rightwinger's dream will come true. Middle America will be completely and permanently marginalized, to be ignored and discriminated against forever.

Isn't that a great solution?

I think we win the battle of ideas. Unfortunately the people who agree with us don't vote. The people who need welfare and social security the most let themselves down. I believed in a liberal democratic society. Now we get to do things your way. Which the people will find they don't like. For example, take the lawsuit Trump is in right now. He purchased a golf course for dirt cheap. $5 million. But with the purchase came the liabilities that came with it. One of those was that every member has a refundable deposit. So if members want to quit, they get that deposit back. A bunch of people quit when Trump won. LOL. Now Trump won't pay them their REFUNDABLE deposits.

But his tactics work. Ok so some of those people are going to sue him but some are not. Half the people who wanted their money back changed their minds. They rejoined. So Trump's refuse to pay them the money they have coming saved him $10 million right there alone. Half the people decided to just stay members rather than fight Trump in court, especially with all the judges that will be in his pockets. The other half get a taste of what it's like doing business with Trump types. And you think this silver spooner is going to look out for you?

The 'battle of ideas' should include an explanation of why obama keeps bringing people to this country who will require government assistance, when there are plenty of citizens here who need, and can't get, welfare and social security, like you say.

Trump is not some nazi

:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84: Nazis are not telling me anything. I am watching and listening to what is going on, like you should

The trump supports celebrating their fuehrer

Last week, Trump's Nazi followers decided that it was time to take their harassment of Jews off the internet and into the real world. Andrew Anglin of the "Daily Stormer" told his white nationalist followers to start "trolling" the Jews of Whitefish, Montana in person

http://thedailybanter.com/2016/12/nazis-terrorism-montana/
GODWIN's! Automatic fail.

Trump is not some nazi

:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84: Nazis are not telling me anything. I am watching and listening to what is going on, like you should

SO, where did you get the information that they "love his ass"?

Where you hiding under a couch listening to them on election night?

Montana neo-Nazis say they’ll march on MLK Day
White supremacist site reports rally will go ahead on January 16 with 200 armed ‘skinhead Alt-Right Nazis’ and ‘a guy from Hamas’

Montana neo-Nazis say they’ll march on MLK Day
Poor Guano, quaking in his boots about some neo-Nazis in Montana.

Say, how are the Jews doing in pro-Muslim countries like France?

Another 5,000 Jews quit France for Israel: agency

Looks like progressive policy is driving them out since so many are targeted by Muslims now.

If you're afraid of some protests or hate emails from neo-Nazis, just wait until there are more Muslims in the country.

Trump is not some nazi

Don't you?

This is what a celebration looks like

upload_2017-1-9_13-42-45.png

Hamas celebrate killings

Trump is not some nazi

You can't be serious!!! You are either in denial, or lying about what you claim to not know . This Neo-Nazi Response To Donald Trump's Anti-Muslim Plan Says It All | The Huffington Post

Trump is not some nazi

You can't be serious!!! You are either in denial, or lying about what you claim to not know . This Neo-Nazi Response To Donald Trump's Anti-Muslim Plan Says It All | The Huffington Post

Wow. The words of very dishonest and untrustworthy people though the filter of someone that hates both them and the person they are talking about.

That's the best way to get the truth.

NOT!

Wow. The words of very dishonest and untrustworthy people though the filter of someone that hates both them and the person they are talking about.

NOT!
Huffington Post Awarded Pulitzer Prize | The Huffington Post

NOT!
Trump’s America: Jewish Centers Rattled With Bomb Threats | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

The rise of the alt-right, neo-Nazi movement is a major concern since white nationalism has been on a steady rise since President Obama took office in 2009. What a coincidence. If Trump doesn’t rein in and vehemently denounce these people, his silence could be a beckoning call to their action, and it can and will be ugly.

If they don't, your beef is with them.
My beef is with them -and the feds if they let them get away with it!!

Worry about it then. For now it's just fake news.
You need to gain an understanding of what fake news is ...and more importantly is not Both Sides Have Lost the Plot on What ‘Fake News’ Really Is

No, I have it down. Fake news is like when you blame Trump for not responding to a racist act that he had nothing to do with and has no responsibility to address. Yet you use it to stir up the illiterate masses.
You appear to have a problem with reading comprehension . At difference of opinion is not fake news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't have to be a journalist to spread fake news. You are doing it and your denial doesn't change that fact.

Forum List

Back