Trump's Muslim Ban is Keeping Americans Safe

Concentrate on banning muslims who come here legally.

While MS-13 gang members and other criminal illegals flood across our southern border, and murder American citizens everyday.

Makes perfect sense to me. ... :cuckoo:
Stop deflecting muslim....

You know damn well the focus has been the southern border.

You can't excuse the disgusting lifestyle of your brethren.

Sadly we import Muslims onto our military bases under the guise of partnership with Muslim nations. We have dead Americans now because of that.

Ban ALL MUSLIMS
But worship the Saudi's. Let them murder and their King will reimburse the victim's family with some pocket change.

The Muslim ban was all posturing. Nobody from Chad flew planes into the Twin Towers. Nobody from Syria shot up a military base a couple days ago. Which country is missing from that list?

New Zealand ?

Those terrorists kill me with their happy go lucky way of life down there...

Fact is Saudi Arabia will not be on any list as long as they have oil and part of OPEC...

With Obama administration selling them over one hundred billion Military hardware tell you neither political party consider Saudi Arabia the true threat they are...

How much did Trump sell them?

Algebra was invented by a Muslim ... still mad about that? ...

When Islamists indulge in all that terrorism motivated by their sick ideology, they don't scream "For Algebra!!", dude.

You are indulging in mindless apologetics and nothing more. The fact that a Persian invented algebra in the ninth century has no bearing whatsoever on the well-established nature of Islamist terrorism as they follow the dictates of Mohammad to turn Dar al Harb into Dar al Islam.

HAW HAW HAW HAW ... you fail algebra FOUR STRAIGHT YEARS in high school ... did they give you a special education diploma? ... and this from an underfunded school system ... too rich ...

It's Wahhabism that endorses acts of terror ... and their sub-sect Jihadism that actually performs the acts of terror, funded by the Wahhabists ... only a complete moron would blame Indonesians ... yes, the Saudi royal family support and endorse the destruction of the World Trade Center ... why do you think The Donald is wearing the Presidential Knee-Pads whenever he meets with them? ...

Son, I was in calculus by my Junior year in high school, but good try.

The Muslim ban was all posturing. Nobody from Chad flew planes into the Twin Towers. Nobody from Syria shot up a military base a couple days ago. Which country is missing from that list?

New Zealand ?

Fact is Saudi Arabia will not be on any list as long as they have oil and part of OPEC...

With Obama administration selling them over one hundred billion Military hardware tell you neither political party consider Saudi Arabia the true threat they are...

Probably nearing it the same, so Obama and Trump love the Saudi's...

New Zealand ?

All the Presidents love the Saudi's but at least Obama's relationship with them does not go back to 1990.

New Zealand ?

All the Presidents love the Saudi's but at least Obama's relationship with them does not go back to 1990.

Nobody loves the Saudis. You inherit that love the moment you enter the presidency.

New Zealand ?

Yeah, but he ( Obama ) loved them enough to arm them against the country ( Iran ) that Obama was trying to bring peace with...

Trump love any country that allowed him to use his name there...

And yet you can't divide 15 by 19 ... must have been some high school pre-calculus you took ... make-work for kids who won't attend social studies classes ...
How exactly is that a calculus equation?

Sadly we import Muslims onto our military bases under the guise of partnership with Muslim nations. We have dead Americans now because of that.

Ban ALL MUSLIMS
But worship the Saudi's. Let them murder and their King will reimburse the victim's family with some pocket change.
That's exactly what the Escambia County sheriff said in the initial news coverage of the shooting that I saw.

I've never seen any law enforcement official discussing recompense at the scene of a mass shooting or murder. It seemed particularly vulgar and inappropriate to bring up money at such a time, at least to me.

Son, I was in calculus by my Junior year in high school, but good try.

And yet you can't divide 15 by 19 ... must have been some high school pre-calculus you took ... make-work for kids who won't attend social studies classes ...

You seem much in the habit of making randomly stupid statements.

Having been born and raised in Jefferson, I find it disturbing how the education in the area has fallen so sharply since I was young.

Forum List

Back