Trump's Main Problem Is The Republican Party

true----because Trump is a democrat (like me)-------but our fellow democrats
are TEMPORARILY pixilated. They have TURNED AGAINST US. -------
kafkaesque

you are confusing INTELLIGENCE -----with that which is imprecisely called
PERSONALITY TRAITS ----by psychiatrists. (in the DSM)

Progressives are applauding a Fascist government that dares to spy on people and deprive them of their counsel.

Sick

• 09/30/16 GOP Blocks Probes Into Trump-Russia Ties

• 12/11/16 Obama and Congress Knew About Russian Hacking—And They Did Nothing (context: "McConnell was nakedly partisan in his decision to stifle the intelligence", "[Obama] wanted bipartisan support—and when McConnell rebuffed this effort ... the White House decided to take the cautious route to “name and shame” the Russians").

• 12/12/16, McConnell rejects special panel for Russia election allegations

• 02/14/17 Speaker Paul Ryan declines to support independent Russian investigation after Flynn's resignation

• 02/27/17 GOP intelligence chairman Devin Nunes: “There’s no evidence of anything” regarding Russia-Trump campaign contacts

• 03/01/17 House Democrats Lose Another Bid To Investigate Trump, But Don't Plan To Quit

• 03/21/17 Day 1 of "Devin Nunes colluded with the White House to obstruct the Russia probe" (Timeline here)

• 03/29/17 House Republicans cancel all hearings on Russian investigation, blame Democrats

• 05/09/17 F.B.I. Director James Comey Is Fired by Trump

• 05/10/17 James Comey Fired: McConnell Rejects Calls for Prosecutor

• 05/10/17 Paul Ryan rejects calls for special prosecutor in Russia investigation

• 05/17/17 GOP blocks House vote on independent Russia-Trump investigation

• 05/31/17 Nunes ‘acted separately’ from House Russia probe by unilaterally issuing subpoenas on ‘unmasking’

• June, 2017 01/25/18 Trump moved to fire Mueller in June, bringing White House counsel to the brink of leaving

• 08/28/17 Republican floats measure to kill Mueller probe after 6 months

• 10/10/17 Nunes Subpoenaed Firm Behind Trump Dossier Without Telling Democrats

• 11/03/17 Republicans seek special counsel's removal from Russia probe

• 11/04/17 McConnell: No need to pass bills to protect Mueller

• ~December, Nunes leading multiple House Intelligence Committee Republicans in a secret investigation into Mueller without telling the Democrats in committee Devin Nunes, targeting Mueller and the FBI, alarms Democrats and some Republicans with his tactics
  • 01/25/18 Trump moved to fire Mueller in June, bringing White House counsel to the brink of leaving

• 01/30/18 McConnell: Mueller ‘seems to need no protection’

• 03/04/18 State Dept. Was Granted $120 Million to Fight Russian Meddling. It Has Spent $0.
  • 03/20/18 Republicans dismiss legislation to protect special counsel

• 04/10/18 Trump poised for clash with justice department amid fears he'll fire Mueller - After raid on office of Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, White House says president ‘believes he has the power’ to fire special counsel

• 04/10/18 McConnell sees no need to protect Mueller

LOL, Trump's problems are 99.9% self imposed. Trump is not very bright, thinks he is, and reacts emotionally, never rationally.
Then why is he so successful? He's making good on his promises! Not like Gitmo Barack.
How do you define Success??????Fcuking women up the Ass????having sex with a Freebie Gobble whilst his wife was Pregnant and paying $130,000???

Being a Compulsive LIAR....etc,. YOU SIR ARE A MORONIC IDIOT LIKE YOUR LEADER "HERR TRUMP" the leader of German Origin,although he likes to Bullshit and say he has Swedish Ancestory.......the Guy swims in SHIT because he himself is Total SHIT

LOL, Trump's problems are 99.9% self imposed. Trump is not very bright, thinks he is, and reacts emotionally, never rationally.
Then why is he so successful? He's making good on his promises! Not like Gitmo Barack.
How do you define Success??????Fcuking women up the Ass????having sex with a Freebie Gobble whilst his wife was Pregnant and paying $130,000???

Being a Compulsive LIAR....etc,. YOU SIR ARE A MORONIC IDIOT LIKE YOUR LEADER "HERR TRUMP" the leader of German Origin,although he likes to Bullshit and say he has Swedish Ancestory.......the Guy swims in SHIT because he himself is Total SHIT
How holier than thou... is that all you got.\? He screwed a whore and you are jealous as hell. I didn't vote for Billy Graham to be my president...I wanted someone who could deliver on the promises he espoused. You wouldn't know what that is like... You voted for the Mr. Ineffective who couldn't even hold a red line!

Talk about not being very bright... you think his sexual escapade was bad, what about Clinton...during his office and now at kiddie island with Epstein! MY God.. talk about not having any values.. Clinton is a serial rapist and you talk about a consensual sex with an adult!!!!

You are the one that is not very bright. We have the best economy we have had in decades, a coalition with other countries, following our lead in censuring Putin and his ambassadors, North Korea and China is at our doorstep tryin g to make a deal on nukes (Korea) and tarrifs after Trump showed what he's made of. He makes promises and keeps them. Not like Obummer who couldn't sneeze without the help of Valerie Jarret!

If I wanted a preacher, I can go to church. I wanted a leader...a REAL leader! Christ, what a loser you are!

How holier than thou... is that all you got.\? He screwed a whore and you are jealous as hell. I didn't vote for Billy Graham to be my president...I wanted someone who could deliver on the promises he espoused. You wouldn't know what that is like... You voted for the Mr. Ineffective who couldn't even hold a red line!

Are you a Trump delivered by just being in the oval office person, or do you support him because he's doing what he promised during the campaign?

No, I'm not. His use of language is sophomoric, and his inability to consider the consequences of his words and actions is that of a child. There is nothing in his tweets or speeches which reflects sagacious and panoptic thought.

In DSM-IVr he is clearly defined in Cluster B, of Personality Disorders. I don't have access to DSM-5, but if the reader is interested they can pay to read the section on PD's here:
https://dsm.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.books.9780890425596.dsm18

No, I'm not. His use of language is sophomoric, and his inability to consider the consequences of his words and actions is that of a child. There is nothing in his tweets or speeches which reflects sagacious and panoptic thought.

In DSM-IVr he is clearly defined in Cluster B, of Personality Disorders. I don't have access to DSM-5, but if the reader is interested they can pay to read the section on PD's here:
https://dsm.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.books.9780890425596.dsm18

I am very unimpressed-----Ain't no one in the world who does not
FIT INTO into this or that "PERSONALITY DISORDER" that is
described in the DSM. IT 'ain't enough to ESTABLISH A DIAGNOSIS

I am very unimpressed-----Ain't no one in the world who does not
FIT INTO into this or that "PERSONALITY DISORDER" that is
described in the DSM. IT 'ain't enough to ESTABLISH A DIAGNOSIS

Trump's behavior is more than enough for Cluster B not to be Ruled Out. I suggest you read up on the five axis diagnosis and each bullet point in this cluster before posting smart ass remarks.

Forum List

Back