Trump's Leper Colony/Treper's Colony

Trump loves guns. Instead of having them come for your guns, they will come for you. Got leprosy?

• No, my skin is lilly white, but it doesn't have any splotches. Not yet.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, leprosy is, for the lack of a better term, the inability to cope & keep up with modern demands

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth
Since it looks now like Billary is far too sick to finish her campaign, while remaining on her feet, Trump'll win default. Too bad. Ironically, Trump wants to deport every illegal living in the U.S.

That promise IMO is solely a diversion, as we know, important campaign promises are never kept or are very accurate.

What Trump really wants to do is create a leper colony, for example, on the island of Molokai.

They could watch a favorite in-flight movie and eat a meal of their dreams while flying to beautiful Hawaii. Knowing how easily led people have become, some might even beg to go to the new leper colony.

That way, Pump-it-up Trump and his future entourage can work with the NSA to evaluate the health of every last resident or citizen of the U.S. With the grandiose nature of Trump's own campaign promises, whoever does not measure up to some arbitrary standard will either remain imprisoned in the zoos of our correctional system or will be sent to a leper colony. I hope I am wrong.

We saw a similar phenomenon occur during the banking crisis, where millions had their mortgage foreclosed upon, and those selfsame millions immediately became homeless.

Do you really believe Trump will be more benevolent than the banks were. :lol:

Do you trust him with your life AND trust him not to somehow politically relocate people en masse, with all the power he would wield when elected, possibly more power than any president before him?

How do you know what trumps plan is? He changes it every day

Did I say it was a plan? No, I didn't. What I wrote was simply all common sense, based on Trump's own PROMISES.
you sai dhe "wants".. sounds like a plan :dunno:
Doesn't matter. He changes it all the time. You go to his website and it doesn't even mention deportation.

The greatest of criminals like Bush, Jr., never believe what they are doing is a plan, until the day it pops into their head to carry out all the evil intentions they have repressed in their soul.

Did I say it was a plan? No, I didn't. What I wrote was simply all common sense, based on Trump's own PROMISES.
Doesn't matter. He changes it all the time. You go to his website and it doesn't even mention deportation.

The greatest of criminals like Bush, Jr., never believe what they are doing is a plan, until the day it pops into their head to carry out all the evil intentions they have repressed in their soul.
omg have a good day

We might need a leprosy colony as the number of cases in California grows

TB is also in the raise there with more than 350 children alone diagnosed.

Thank you Obama/Clinton

We might need a leprosy colony as the number of cases in California grows

TB is also in the raise there with more than 350 children alone diagnosed.

Thank you Obama/Clinton

Polio has also made a comeback

and there are 131000 smallpox cases in the world that might soon effect the US

is bush on par with the likes of lex luthor?.........just wondering....

is bush on par with the likes of lex luthor?.........just wondering....

No, that is comic book stuff. Yet, you are getting warm. :D:laugh:

Now Florida, beside dealing with zika has a number of cases of hand, foot and mouth disease.

what next, hoof and mouth brain disease? or a return of yellow fever?

Forum List

Back