Trump's ICE to return immigrants to communist Vietnam

Doesn
A U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) spokesman, Brendan Raedy, said that as of December last year, there were 8,600 Vietnamese nationals in the United States subject to deportation and “7,821 have criminal convictions”.

Yeah ya failed to mention THAT!

How many of them were felonies, and how many were misdemeanors? That little nugget of information is not there.
Doesn't matter. Criminal is a criminal.

So, if someone was convicted of some misdemeanor like jaywalking or something stupid like that, you are okay with them being sent to be executed by a communist government?
------------------------------------ don't much give a feck BSailor !!

Doesn
A U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) spokesman, Brendan Raedy, said that as of December last year, there were 8,600 Vietnamese nationals in the United States subject to deportation and “7,821 have criminal convictions”.

How many of them were felonies, and how many were misdemeanors? That little nugget of information is not there.

So, if someone was convicted of some misdemeanor like jaywalking or something stupid like that, you are okay with them being sent to be executed by a communist government?
------------------------------------ don't much give a feck BSailor !!

Was talking to Odium, not you Piss Whore.

leftards alway protecting the criminals over the honest citizen

no wonder they suck so bad

name calling now eh , :afro: , thanks , name calling makes me smile . Anyway my comment is just a polite little comment BSailor .

let them get out of Louisiana where they have destroyed the shrimp industry for Americans BSailor .

let them get out of Louisiana where they have destroyed the shrimp industry for Americans BSailor .

Really? It's all the Vietnamese that ruined LA's shrimp industry?

Silly me, and here I thought it was the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
---------------------------------------------Naw , Deepwater Horizon was no big deal . You may be too young to remember but all the oil and diesel fuel from sunken shipping during WW2 was way more oil dumped into the oceans than Deepwater Horizon . Deepwater Horizon oil just dissipated after a few months and the shrimp came back . It was the 'juan mcstains' captors , the imported 'vietnamese' shrimpers that ruined Louisianas shrimp industry for American Shrimpers in Louisiana BSailor .

These immigrants have been ordered deported years ago. The guy referenced was deported in 2002. He had his day in court. He was convicted of possession of stolen guns. Not littering. He ran. He hid. He was found. Send him back.

And I'm also curious how many veterans of the South Vietnamese Army are in that group.

Understand one thing. If those "vets" were just regular ARVN Forces they ran
all the way here over dead American bodies.

Only ARVN Marines and some of their paratroopers were even decent. Half of
ARVN were Cong.

We fought the wrong people at the start of that war. We should have allied with the Cong. Fought ARVN, which would have last a couple of weeks and then aided the Cong, because they would have fought the North to keep
them out of the Sourth.

U.S. seeks to deport thousands of Vietnamese protected by treaty:...

I cannot believe this, it's like Cadet Bone Spurs doesn't want to accept the Vietnam War ever took place.

To top it off, it seems some have not been convicted of any crime and some could even be US citizens, as far as I can tell from the article. Most have been in the US for a long time as well.
Given the current political climate, we give sanctuary to any wankerdoodle , I find this claim a little incredulous. Please.

Supreme Court decision relevant to this thread, although not specifically about Vietnam:
U.S. Supreme Court restricts deportations of immigrant felons

I find it interesting that Trump's appointee voted with the liberal judges.

The court, in a 5-4 ruling in which President Donald Trump’s conservative appointee Neil Gorsuch joined the four liberal justices, invalidated the provision in the Immigration and Nationality Act and sided with convicted California burglar James Garcia Dimaya, a legal immigrant from the Philippines.

The ruling, written by liberal Justice Elena Kagan, was a setback for the administration, which had defended the provision during arguments in the case in October.

Federal authorities ordered Dimaya deported after he was convicted in two California home burglaries, in 2007 and 2009, though neither crime involved violence.

U.S. seeks to deport thousands of Vietnamese protected by
[URL='https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-vietnam-deportees/u-s-seeks-to-deport-thousands-of-vietnamese-protected-by-treaty-former-ambassador-idUSKBN1HJ0OU']U.S. seeks to deport thousands of Vietnamese protected by treaty:...
I cannot believe this, it's like Cadet Bone Spurs doesn't want to accept the Vietnam War ever took place.

To top it off, it seems some have not been convicted of any crime and some could even be US citizens, as far as I can tell from the article. Most have been in the US for a long time as well.

:...[/URL]

The swamp fights back. It's not news. Comey even has a book now.

..should never have let them come over here in the first place
we were helping THEM--not the other way around

Doesn

Oh fuck...here the fools go with the....”yeah but, but, but...what about the one percentile” bunch of nutless bullshit.

Forum List

Back