Trumps hairpiece

demotivation.us_I-see-stupid-people-They-are-among-us-walking-everyday-not-knowing-that-they-are-morons_133372627868.jpg

P.S.

I am not defending Trump but your satire piece was just too stupid for even me!

Tommy, what the fuck are you doing? Do you have any concept of what a retard you are spreading something like this?

This is a spoof website. I say Tommy gets banned for posting a spoof website as if it was true.

Tommy is a Welshman who wants to kill English women and children who are sleeping in their beds. I say we rid ourselves of his trash.

What Tommy inadvertantly exposes is that
Hillary and her crew made fun of Trumps hair, skin color, weight (especially exposed when she sliped during the debate and said "Fat" instead of fact-exposing what she was thinking)
According to Hillary and the biased media we should not expose our young children to such racism, & sexism that Hillary and her flock project towards men and that her gender card & racism card is merely a projection of her own behavior.
:)

Tommy is a Welshman who wants to kill English women and children who are sleeping in their beds. I say we rid ourselves of his trash.
You might want to reference that comment.
I can.

Rich Colonists whinge when asked to pay their share
Nope,cant see it. Which one of these are you ?

13887010_657520184414315_5849082506420002883_n.jpg
You are lying again. You advocated killing English people in their homes, it's there in black and white. Satan is the Prince of Lies and every time you lie, you are doing the devil's work.

You might want to reference that comment.
I can.

Rich Colonists whinge when asked to pay their share
Nope,cant see it. Which one of these are you ?

13887010_657520184414315_5849082506420002883_n.jpg
You are lying again. You advocated killing English people in their homes, it's there in black and white. Satan is the Prince of Lies and every time you lie, you are doing the devil's work.
You are hysterical. Show me where I said that.

Forum List

Back