Trump’s Former WH Lawyer “Trump in Serious Legal Water”

No, he was saying he needed for Raffensburger to produce 11,780 votes. I was right, you are brain dead. Because anyone with a brain knows what Trump was asking for. Damn you're an idiot.
It's impossible. Of all the potential charges against him, the Georgia call is the most obvious. But I swear, they have this thing in their brain that just doesn't allow anything bad to make it in. Anything bad just gets instantly rerouted by their subconscious before it makes it to their conscious thought processes.

As a result, I think it's entirely possible they're being perfectly honest when they deny what is obvious. That's the scary part. And again, the world has seen this before. This is real, it's a pathology, and it's deep.

It's impossible. Of all the potential charges against him, the Georgia call is the most obvious. But I swear, they have this thing in their brain that just doesn't allow anything bad to make it in. Anything bad just gets instantly rerouted by their subconscious before it makes it to their conscious thought processes.

As a result, I think it's entirely possible they're being perfectly honest when they deny what is obvious. That's the scary part. And again, the world has seen this before. This is real, it's a pathology, and it's deep.
there was absolutely nothing wrong with the GA call

Not because of the documents but because of his attempt to overturn the election.

As for Trump's legal future, Cobb said he does not believe the documents investigation is the biggest threat.​

"I think the president is in serious legal water, not so much because of the search, but because of the obstructive activity he took in connection with the Jan. 6 proceeding," Cobb said. "I think that and the attempts to interfere in the election count in Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania and perhaps Michigan. That was the first time in American history that a president unconstitutionally attempted to remain in power illegally."​

Cobb says he thinks the possibility of an indictment against Trump is "very high."​

In response to a question about Trump's attempts to deny the outcome of the 2020 election and overturn the results, Cobb, based on his extensive working relationship with Trump, said, "I believe former President Trump to be a deeply wounded narcissist, and he is often incapable of acting other than in his perceived self-interest or for revenge," Cobb said. "I think those are the two compelling instincts that guide his actions."​

Cobb also thinks that Trump's actions around the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol could lead him to be barred from running for the presidency again.​

"There is a simple way to disqualify President Trump," Cobb said. "He clearly violated the 14th Amendment of the Constitution's Article III when he gave aid and comfort and three hours of inaction with regard to what was happening on the grounds of the Capitol. That clearly gave aid and comfort to the insurrectionists."​

I'm not sure why he hasn't been arrested for the Save America Pac? He stole $250 million dollars. Bannon is going to jail for the same type of fund raiser crime. What's special about Trump?

Not because of the documents but because of his attempt to overturn the election.

As for Trump's legal future, Cobb said he does not believe the documents investigation is the biggest threat.​

"I think the president is in serious legal water, not so much because of the search, but because of the obstructive activity he took in connection with the Jan. 6 proceeding," Cobb said. "I think that and the attempts to interfere in the election count in Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania and perhaps Michigan. That was the first time in American history that a president unconstitutionally attempted to remain in power illegally."​

Cobb says he thinks the possibility of an indictment against Trump is "very high."​

In response to a question about Trump's attempts to deny the outcome of the 2020 election and overturn the results, Cobb, based on his extensive working relationship with Trump, said, "I believe former President Trump to be a deeply wounded narcissist, and he is often incapable of acting other than in his perceived self-interest or for revenge," Cobb said. "I think those are the two compelling instincts that guide his actions."​

Cobb also thinks that Trump's actions around the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol could lead him to be barred from running for the presidency again.​

"There is a simple way to disqualify President Trump," Cobb said. "He clearly violated the 14th Amendment of the Constitution's Article III when he gave aid and comfort and three hours of inaction with regard to what was happening on the grounds of the Capitol. That clearly gave aid and comfort to the insurrectionists."​

• Love
Reactions: BWK

I totally agree. Just look at the money he fleeced from his supporters from the Save America Pac. He stole $250 million dollars. Bannon is going to jail for the same type of grift over build the wall. WTF is DOJ waiting for? Too many obvious crimes where Trump has no defense. :spinner: :spinner: :spinner:

Do what you say, and say what you should do. It ain't rocket science.

Last edited:
Any lawyer in opposition to the party is unethical. Any vote not for the party is an attack on the one party democratic rule, therefore treason.
There is no such thing as a Democrat rule. It's called a rule of law that applies to everyone. You are clueless.

I'm not sure why he hasn't been arrested for the Save America Pac? He stole $250 million dollars. Bannon is going to jail for the same type of fund raiser crime. What's special about Trump?
Actually the Trump PAC, the way it was set up give Trump control over the unspent proceeds, allowing him to spend them on more than just election and legal bills.
Trump collected $250 million, spent $8-12 million on the election, and the rest is Trumps personal piggy bank.

there is not one name on post 19 of any GA official that he supposedly conspired with.

there is a clip from Shify’s parody hearing, and some propaganda videos…but no list
This person lives with a vegetable brain.

I totally agree. Just look t the money he fleeced from his supporters from the Save America Pac. He stole $250 million dollars. Bannon is going to jail for the same type of drift over build the wall. WTF is DOJ waiting for? Too many obvious crimes where Trump has no defense. :spinner: :spinner: :spinner:

Do what you say, and say what you should do. It ain't rocket science.
Do you take steroids to get this stupid? Do you think if that were true he would not be locked up?

As Issue One Executive Director Meredith McGehee recently told Business Insider: “Trump’s Save America PAC may very well be a textbook example of a political slush fund. While Trump could use the money he raises for this PAC to support like-minded candidates, Trump may also use these funds to cover travel, lodging, dining, legal expenses, or entertainment expenses like golfing — including at Trump properties — for years to come.”

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Democrat investigations are designed to harass and intimidate. The entire purpose is to stop Trump from running for president. If they are successful, the techniques will be used on the next target and the next and the next.

All they want is Trump, that's all. Where have we heard that one before?

Forum List

Back