Trump’s favorite poll shows he would be crushed by Oprah in 2020

I don't want her to run either, not another reality tv star.

I'm sure she'd be a better president, but no thanks.

Anyways, she'd lose, because the poll does not take into consideration foreign interference and mass trolling.

lol this is too good. Personally, I don’t even want to Oprah to run - it’s just common sense she would make a better president than Trump, however. That’s what this poll reflects.

You Trumpsters can’t dismiss this as “fake”. It’s Rasmussen! Your wonder poll!

Trump's Favorite Poll Predicts Oprah Would Destroy Him In 2020 Presidential Election
Yea, I remember polls!

January 10, 2018:

RASMUSSEN POLL SHOCK: OPRAH 48% TRUMP 38%... DEVELOPING...

July 31, 2016:

RASMUSSEN POLL SHOCK: HILLARY 48% TRUMP 38%... DEVELOPING...

2016-10-10t16-02-49-933z--1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

It’s easy to get 48% if you don’t have a position on anything....

lol this is too good. Personally, I don’t even want to Oprah to run - it’s just common sense she would make a better president than Trump, however. That’s what this poll reflects.

Trump's Favorite Poll Predicts Oprah Would Destroy Him In 2020 Presidential Election
Yea, I remember polls!

January 10, 2018:

July 31, 2016:

Those polls weren’t wrong you doofus. Hillary won the popular vote.

64FA4F3E-34DA-4AE2-9ADE-C1BF588567ED.jpeg
Trump knows Oprah is better than him in every way. Check out his 1999 interview with Larry King when he ran for president the first time.
Which reminds me of another lie of his this week,” I ran for president and won THE FIRST TIME I ATTEMPTED IT.”

Trump: Oprah is a competitor to no one.
Even he knows she’d kick his ass.

Yea, I remember polls!

January 10, 2018:

July 31, 2016:

When was the last time an American President won the Presidency by the "popular vote" child?

Yea, I remember polls!

January 10, 2018:

July 31, 2016:

When was the last time an American President won the Presidency by the "popular vote" child?
Lol you people are so dense. All I did was state the fact that she won the popular vote. My point has nothing to do with the legitimacy of the election.

Of course this is typical. Had Trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral vote, You toddlers would never shut up about it. Because Hillary won it, you pretend it doesn’t matter 3 million people voted for her over Trump. It obviously does matter even if our elections don’t work that way. Obama and Bill Clinton won both metrics for the election. You of course pretend that didn’t happen.

But the movie and TV mogul was surprisingly weak with minority voters: Only 55 percent of African-Americans favored Winfrey over Trump, who won the 2016 election with single-digit support from blacks.

Yikes!

Yea, I remember polls!

January 10, 2018:

July 31, 2016:

Lol you people are so dense. All I did was state the fact that she won the popular vote. My point has nothing to do with the legitimacy of the election.

Of course this is typical. Had Trump won the popular vote but lost the electoral vote, You toddlers would never shut up about it. Because Hillary won it, you pretend it doesn’t matter 3 million people voted for her over Trump. It obviously does matter even if our elections don’t work that way. Obama and Bill Clinton won both metrics for the election. You of course pretend that didn’t happen.

I don't "pretend" anything son, it doesn't matter because that's not how it works. You folks keep bringing it up because it makes you "feel" better.

E7D16825-05DB-4C5C-A6AA-05AB68EA4425.jpeg
Trump: Oprah is a competitor to no one.
Even he knows she’d kick his ass.
That fat negress will not kick Trump in an election. She's tied to the pedophiles in Hollywood.
What a laugh you are. If you’re talking about Weinstein, almost everyone in the entertainment industry had to go thru him or knew him because he was such a huge business mongol.
No one wants anything to do with him now.
You’re probably dumb enough to think you can smear Oprah for being in a photo with him.
Amirite?
Any other pedaphile dreams of yours you want to connect to Oprah?
Didn’t think so!

Rasmussen projected Hillary would win, too.
Still don’t know why she lost do you.

Yea, I remember polls!

January 10, 2018:

July 31, 2016:

Ridiculous. That's like saying that the Jets beat the Patriots because they got more first downs than the Patriots. The only thing that counts are the electoral votes.

Yea, I remember polls!

January 10, 2018:

July 31, 2016:

Ridiculous. That's like saying that the Jets beat the Patriots because they got more first downs than the Patriots. The only thing that counts are the electoral votes.
Yes and it was a fluke the winning candidate lost the popular vote. Most of the time they win both.

Let’s hear how she would deal with China, North Korea, Iran, and Russia as well as the never ending mess known as the Middle East. What would she do about immigration, illegal immigration, border security, terrorism? I didn’t watch the Golden Globes as I understand it Oprah’s speech was very good but how you respond to issues like these and others says far more about if you can win the Presidency than a speech at an awards show. If she should decide to run in 2020 I look forward to hearing her address theses issues and others.

Yea, I remember polls!

January 10, 2018:

July 31, 2016:

No she didn't, Illegals don't count....

Yea, I remember polls!

January 10, 2018:

July 31, 2016:

When was the last time an American President won without ALSO winning the Popular Vote, you loser.

Forum List

Back