Trump's Explanation of Why He Fired Yevgeny (Eugene) Vindman

BS..........I stated we talked about shitty officers WHEN THE OFFICERS AREN'T THERE.........

You played this off as PUBLIC..............which is.

I stated we talked about shitty officers in public, the barracks is public, the club is public, fuck standing in formation waiting for the shitty officer to show up is public and we did it then as well.

UCMJ Article 89: Disrespect Toward a Superior Commissioned Officer | Bilecki and Tipon, LLLC

What is Article 89 of the UCMJ?
A member of the U.S. Armed Forces who disrespects a commissioned officer of superior rank may face charges under Article 89 of the UCMJ. The broad definition of “disrespect” found in the UCMJ articles makes it very easy for prosecutors to accuse and convict a service member under Article 89. Even the slightest display of disrespect may warrant exceptionally harsh punishment under the UCMJ. For example:

• You could be confined for up to a year, just for speaking to a superior officer in the wrong tone of voice.
  • You will face a bad-conduct discharge, which will force you to hide your military service from prospective employers in the civilian world.
  • Your G.I. benefits will be taken from you. Your allowances and pay will be ripped from your hands. The time you’ve put into the military will not be compensated for.

I got charged with this one once....

UCMJ Article 91
Insubordinate Conduct Toward Warrant Officer, Noncommissioned Officer, or Petty Officer

For telling a Corporal he was nothing but an overpaid PFC. I was a LCpl at the time.

The Cpl wrote me up and sent it to the 1stSgt. The 1stSgt called me into his office and told me I could not say those things, even if they were true. My punishment was not being allowed to do the meritorious board that quarter and weekend duty for a month.

The Cpl was a piece of shit and everyone knew it. He was really in into taekwondo when I first got to the unit, later I found out it was because he challenged a PFC to go behind the building and settle things...and the Cpl got his ass handed to him!

UCMJ Article 89: Disrespect Toward a Superior Commissioned Officer | Bilecki and Tipon, LLLC

What is Article 89 of the UCMJ?
A member of the U.S. Armed Forces who disrespects a commissioned officer of superior rank may face charges under Article 89 of the UCMJ. The broad definition of “disrespect” found in the UCMJ articles makes it very easy for prosecutors to accuse and convict a service member under Article 89. Even the slightest display of disrespect may warrant exceptionally harsh punishment under the UCMJ. For example:

• You could be confined for up to a year, just for speaking to a superior officer in the wrong tone of voice.
  • You will face a bad-conduct discharge, which will force you to hide your military service from prospective employers in the civilian world.
  • Your G.I. benefits will be taken from you. Your allowances and pay will be ripped from your hands. The time you’ve put into the military will not be compensated for.

I got charged with this one once....

UCMJ Article 91
Insubordinate Conduct Toward Warrant Officer, Noncommissioned Officer, or Petty Officer

For telling a Corporal he was nothing but an overpaid PFC. I was a LCpl at the time.

The Cpl wrote me up and sent it to the 1stSgt. The 1stSgt called me into his office and told me I could not say those things, even if they were true. My punishment was not being allowed to do the meritorious board that quarter and weekend duty for a month.

The Cpl was a piece of shit and everyone knew it. He was really in into taekwondo when I first got to the unit, later I found out it was because he challenged a PFC to go behind the building and settle things...and the Cpl got his ass handed to him!
And had that been the General..........LOL

You were a jarhead, which requires the lowest reading comprehension of all the military branches.

Wrong again, at least you are consistent.

I suggest you read it again after you finish your snack of crayons.

In multiple post Azog said the mere fact he disagrees with his wife from time to time means he is not loyal to her. I am sorry you are too stupid to even have the most basic ASVAB score to serve your country, but as the great Judge Smails once said...the world needs ditch diggers also.

I disagree with my wife numerous times each day on a myriad of subjects, yet I have never been disloyal to her in almost 37 years of marriage. Once again, you still do not realize that your definition is a fucking retarded as you are!

View attachment 307090

When you figure out what that means, let me know and we can continue the discussion about Vindman.

BS................I did 10 years..........and in scuttlebutt we'd say an officer sucks.................

It was NEVER PUBLIC...........so you are full of Shit...............If you went Public calling the officers in your command shitty and they knew about it.......They would have masted your ass..........

you did not sit around the barracks or the club talking shit about your officers?

you are lying about serving then.

You said "public". That is not "public" dumbass!

You need to learn that some of the words you learned have the wrong definitions for your usage.

BS..........I stated we talked about shitty officers WHEN THE OFFICERS AREN'T THERE.........

You played this off as PUBLIC..............which is.

I stated we talked about shitty officers in public, the barracks is public, the club is public, fuck standing in formation waiting for the shitty officer to show up is public and we did it then as well.

That's not public you jar headed moron!

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Being a scum-sucking, two-timing, back-stabbing, self-appointed, pompous, disloyal traitor to the President of the USA conspiring behind his back with delusions of godhood that he somehow knew better and was in charge of deciding foreign policy rather than merely carrying it out and with a creepy name like Yevgeny Vindman is good enough for me.

The very fact that had this crumb betrayed and tried to wrest authority and control over policy and testified against Obama, Biden or Hillary for any of their foreign crimes that we know happened in large number, you'd be on here today denouncing him as the lowest of the low!

So, Jack Daniels, I suggest you take Vindman since you love him so much, and go lick his ball sweat and lap up the dingles hanging off his ass. The very fact that you join here to defend him is proof positive that firing him was the absolute right thing to do because once again, Donald has stuck your plans in the dumper.

One more POS inside democrat confidant traitor leaker not to have to worry about. Notice is now served to all.
Actually, the guy who allegedly did that was his brother, Alexander. Yevgeny didn't have anything to do with the impeachment process.

Guilt by association. Time for Trump to end the bullshit and start ensuring he has a team of people around him that are both loyal and committed to, believe in and faithful to the same mission Trump is on.
If we did built by Association the whole tRump administration would be gone last week.

BS................I did 10 years..........and in scuttlebutt we'd say an officer sucks.................

It was NEVER PUBLIC...........so you are full of Shit...............If you went Public calling the officers in your command shitty and they knew about it.......They would have masted your ass..........

you did not sit around the barracks or the club talking shit about your officers?

You need to learn that some of the words you learned have the wrong definitions for your usage.

upload_2020-2-16_19-6-40.png

P

View attachment 307121

So you would say those things in the presence of that officer's superiors? You would post that on social media? You are such a dumbass!

Last edited:
Oh, he doesn't have one.

Being a scum-sucking, two-timing, back-stabbing, self-appointed, pompous, disloyal traitor to the President of the USA conspiring behind his back with delusions of godhood that he somehow knew better and was in charge of deciding foreign policy rather than merely carrying it out and with a creepy name like Yevgeny Vindman is good enough for me.

The very fact that had this crumb betrayed and tried to wrest authority and control over policy and testified against Obama, Biden or Hillary for any of their foreign crimes that we know happened in large number, you'd be on here today denouncing him as the lowest of the low!

So, Jack Daniels, I suggest you take Vindman since you love him so much, and go lick his ball sweat and lap up the dingles hanging off his ass. The very fact that you join here to defend him is proof positive that firing him was the absolute right thing to do because once again, Donald has stuck your plans in the dumper.

One more POS inside democrat confidant traitor leaker not to have to worry about. Notice is now served to all.
Again,
Yevgeny (Eugene) Vindman didn't testify at the Impeachment hearings. His brother did. Maybe we should just take the whole family out and shoot them?

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Actually, the guy who allegedly did that was his brother, Alexander. Yevgeny didn't have anything to do with the impeachment process.

Guilt by association. Time for Trump to end the bullshit and start ensuring he has a team of people around him that are both loyal and committed to, believe in and faithful to the same mission Trump is on.
Yeah, just like Hitler did.

Oh, he doesn't have one.

He held a well paying official position and he was bad at taking notes.... wait... he said he didn't take any...
There's your reason right there. He would have been fired from most jobs for poor procedure. Plus, A president of the United States can replace anyone in that position as they see fit. Even if they have done nothing wrong and they feel that they have a replacement diplomat better suited for the job.
Vindman didn't take any notes? What's your evidence?

Oh, he doesn't have one.

He held a well paying official position and he was bad at taking notes.... wait... he said he didn't take any...
There's your reason right there. He would have been fired from most jobs for poor procedure. Plus, A president of the United States can replace anyone in that position as they see fit. Even if they have done nothing wrong and they feel that they have a replacement diplomat better suited for the job.
It doesn't matter what he did. The NSC is the President's personal staff and if he lacks confidence in anyone on the NSC he gets rid of them. Vindman was one of 70 people who were dismissed from the staff, so what's the big deal?

Oh, he doesn't have one.

well, you know. Glad you brought it up then because i did make a mistake there. I thought I remembered in his TV testimony where he said he was not a note taker, but I got my people mixed up. It was Sondland who said that,
so my error there. appologys on that point.

Oh, he doesn't have one.
Oh, he doesn't have one.

He was not fired......he was simply transferred....as in forced out of the White House as well as he should have been. He will retain his military rank but I would not expect him to ever get promoted again.
Why was Yevgeny (Eugene) Vindman transferred? "As he should have been"? He had NOTHING to do with the Impeachment investigation. It was his brother (Alexander), who testified truthfully about what he heard, and he was penalized for that. And then his brother Yevgeny was transferred as well. Are we going to start condemning people for what their relatives do? Isn't that what they do in totalitarian countries?

Oh, he doesn't have one.

It doesn't matter what he did. The NSC is the President's personal staff and if he lacks confidence in anyone on the NSC he gets rid of them. Vindman was one of 70 people who were dismissed from the staff, so what's the big deal?
Do you really want an NSC staff who are loyal to Donald Trump, the person, rather than an NSC staff who are loyal to the people of the United States? Because those two groups are not the same.

Oh, he doesn't have one.

well, you know. Glad you brought it up then because i did make a mistake there. I thought I remembered in his TV testimony where he said he was not a note taker, but I got my people mixed up. It was Sondland who said that,
so my error there. appologys on that point.

Hey, thanks for admitting a mistake! I respect that.

Oh, he doesn't have one.

Do you really want an NSC staff who are loyal to Donald Trump, the person, rather than an NSC staff who are loyal to the people of the United States? Because those two groups are not the same.
The NSC is the President's staff, so obviously he would want people on his staff that he trusts.They are there to advise him and have no powers he doesn't delegate to them, so obviously if he doesn't believe they are loyal to him they have no place there.

Oh, he doesn't have one.
Oh, he doesn't have one.

He was not fired......he was simply transferred....as in forced out of the White House as well as he should have been. He will retain his military rank but I would not expect him to ever get promoted again.
Why was Yevgeny (Eugene) Vindman transferred? "As he should have been"? He had NOTHING to do with the Impeachment investigation. It was his brother (Alexander), who testified truthfully about what he heard, and he was penalized for that. And then his brother Yevgeny was transferred as well. Are we going to start condemning people for what their relatives do? Isn't that what they do in totalitarian countries?

Obviously there was a possibility that the brother may have also harbored anti-trump feelings and as such might be motivated to get revenge aka make up a story or evidence that might be harmful to the president...family loyalties cannot be over-lookied especially when it comes to matters of national security.

In a totalitarian nation probably both would have been executed. In the military people are transferred every day for all kinds of reasons.

Trump as Commander-in-Chief of the military certainly has the right to transfer anyone for any reason or for no reason.

Vindman is fortunate he is not going before a court martial charged with in-subordiation.

The guy is a piece of crap looking for 5 min. of fame....well he got it....end of story....he might be able to write a book now and make a million bucks...but he better resign his commission first. Or Cnn would probably hire him and pay him a huge salary to be an unbiased commentator bwaaaaaaaaaaa yeh right un-biased. hehheh

Fames does have its rewards....no matter how you get it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back