Trump’s excuse to skip the debates is a terrible one

Actually, it's not. It's about TRUMP!'s reasons for not debating. You really need to look at the thread title and the OP if you want to be accurate about something like that. So, here's a mirror if you want to talk about topics.
Trump IS a nutjob MAGAT.

It's in all the papers.
1692804842704.png

And I see you're not wanting to.

Why is that?
I'm trying to help you be relevant. You complained about the topic, so I'm helping you get back on track, because it seems you don't know what it is.

So, what DO you think about TRUMP!'s reasons for not debating? Are they nonsense or a demonstration that he is so far ahead in the polls he doesn't need to dignify the rest of the field with an appearance?

The entire point of the debate is to discuss your policy proposals as they compare to everyone else. That’s their chance to tell people what they want to do as president for millions to see.

Clearly Trump thinks all that matters is that he is currently winning a competition. His poll numbers are all that matter.
He doesn’t care about discussing what’s best for the country. Hell all he does is whine about grievances. For some bizarre reason his supporters are okay with that.
It's another example of Trump's contempt for democracy.

I'm trying to help you be relevant. You complained about the topic, so I'm helping you get back on track, because it seems you don't know what it is.

So, what DO you think about TRUMP!'s reasons for not debating? Are they nonsense or a demonstration that he is so far ahead in the polls he doesn't need to dignify the rest of the field with an appearance?
I didn't complain about the topic. Got reading.
I pointed out your inability to address the topic.

I've already in this thread addressed Trump's decision to miss the debate.
Apparently you're not paying attention.

Forum List

Back