Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

The US would recoup the cost of deportation in a few years by removing all the illegals from the welfare rolls and not having to educate and take care of their damn anchor babies.

In the long run the country would be way ahead.

It is the right thing to do. We may not be able to get them all but we can sure get a bunch of them.
Anchor babies.. Are you talking 2 or 3 years old?
These anchor babies are now grown up and have families of their own. US citizens have jobs and home. High percentage don't care to vote....But they will vote this time.

Sure, Griffith, just get rid of the anchor baby law. That, of course, will require a Constitutional amendment. But, wait! Trump says that he can do that as president, by waving his magic comb!

Not good enough.

Well... hate to break it to ya like this but it's really not up to you!
But American people like me will decide that in coming election.

But you see, this is the silly misconception liberals have... you believe that "American people" think like you. There will also be American people like ME deciding that in the coming election. And people who are different from you and I both.

We were discussing Trump's plans to build a wall and secure our border. You complained there wasn't enough specific detail and I gave you the details but then you said that wasn't good enough. I happen to think that no amount of detail will cause you to vote for Trump. Am I wrong?

Sure, Griffith, just get rid of the anchor baby law. That, of course, will require a Constitutional amendment. But, wait! Trump says that he can do that as president, by waving his magic comb!

No it won't. There is no "anchor baby law" in the Constitution. Sorry.
How unfortunate for you that there is? Want me to quote it?

No it won't. There is no "anchor baby law" in the Constitution. Sorry.

Good luck with that, Boss. There is nothing in the Constitution that I can not drive 160 miles per hour through downtown Los Angeles, but, I suspect that if I tried to do it, the courts would successfully express their displeasure.

Last edited:
Not good enough.

But you see, this is the silly misconception liberals have... you believe that "American people" think like you. There will also be American people like ME deciding that in the coming election. And people who are different from you and I both.

We were discussing Trump's plans to build a wall and secure our border. You complained there wasn't enough specific detail and I gave you the details but then you said that wasn't good enough. I happen to think that no amount of detail will cause you to vote for Trump. Am I wrong?
Trumps has not convince me all the bullshits that's coming out from his mouth.
I rely on facts and reality and there's no way the Trumpism can accomplish immigration problem, tariffs, bring jobs back without hurting American people.
Your specifics and your opinions is based from being tough guy bully that don't give a shit of the consequences.

Last edited:
Not good enough.

I rely on facts and reality and there's no way the Trumpism can accomplish immigration problem, tariffs, bring jobs back without hurting American people.
Your specifics and your opinions is based from being tough guy bully that don't give a shit of the consequences.

No amount of proof is ever going to convince a brainwashed drone like you, so no one even bother's to try. However, there are people in this country who aren't so stupid.

Not good enough.

No amount of proof is ever going to convince a brainwashed drone like you, so no one even bother's to try. However, there are people in this country who aren't so stupid.
And there are people in this country that are not stupid in believing what Trump is bullshiting. I consider those far smarter than you or Boss
I pray to GOD almighty that people like you knows what you are asking for. God bless you.

And I am saying Trump couldn't "convince" you if he had sugarplum fairies and rainbow unicorns coming out of his mouth! The only thing Trump could possibly do would be to change the letter (R) to a (D) beside his name and start talking bat-shit-crazy-speak like Nancy Pelosi... THEN you might be "convinced". You know, if he were talking like he was strung out on Valium, like Hillary... saying whatever the crowd wants to hear regardless of whether it completely contradicts what was said yesterday, mixed with a good chiding of the right... you'd vote for him.

Here's a fact of reality for ya... IF Trump had quit every time someone said he couldn't do something, we wouldn't know who Donald Trump was, much less have him running for president. Strong leaders get things done when people around them say it can't be done.

And there are people in this country that are not stupid in believing what Trump is bullshiting. I consider those far smarter than you or Boss
I pray to GOD almighty that people like you knows what you are asking for. God bless you.

Those are the same people who support Hillary, so that doesn't indicate any kind of intelligence.

Forum List

Back