Trumps Counsel has never been to Prague or Russia...so why did buzzfeed report it?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah.......this could be the biggest outing of democrats in the media as the hacks they are since the election....they are running with a story that may be a giant Troll of the media....

Trump Counsel Says Buzzfeed Allegations Are Fake News: 'I’ve Not Been to Russia' - Breitbart

The allegations in the Buzzfeed document dump are that Trump had secret financial dealings with Russia, and that Trump’s special counsel Michael Cohen was a main point of contact between these mysterious Russian forces and Team Trump.

The documents allege that Cohen traveled to Russia and Prague to arrange these deals. But Cohen says he has never even been to Prague or Russia.

“I’m telling you emphatically that I’ve not been to Prague, I’ve never been to Czech [Republic], I’ve not been to Russia,” Cohen said. “The story is completely inaccurate, it is fake news meant to malign Mr. Trump.”

Cohen was contacted by The Atlantic’s Rosie Gray about the story, and Cohen insisted the whole story is fake news.

Buzzfeed’s story, Cohen told Gray, is “totally fake, totally inaccurate.”

Cohen said that on the day that he was supposedly overseas making secret deals for Trump, he was actually visiting the University of Southern California with his son to meet with a baseball coach.

Gray found a USC source that confirmed Cohen was there during the time the documents claim he was in Prague.

Yeah.......this could be the biggest outing of democrats in the media as the hacks they are since the election....they are running with a story that may be a giant Troll of the media....

Trump Counsel Says Buzzfeed Allegations Are Fake News: 'I’ve Not Been to Russia' - Breitbart

The allegations in the Buzzfeed document dump are that Trump had secret financial dealings with Russia, and that Trump’s special counsel Michael Cohen was a main point of contact between these mysterious Russian forces and Team Trump.

The documents allege that Cohen traveled to Russia and Prague to arrange these deals. But Cohen says he has never even been to Prague or Russia.

“I’m telling you emphatically that I’ve not been to Prague, I’ve never been to Czech [Republic], I’ve not been to Russia,” Cohen said. “The story is completely inaccurate, it is fake news meant to malign Mr. Trump.”

Cohen was contacted by The Atlantic’s Rosie Gray about the story, and Cohen insisted the whole story is fake news.

Buzzfeed’s story, Cohen told Gray, is “totally fake, totally inaccurate.”

Cohen said that on the day that he was supposedly overseas making secret deals for Trump, he was actually visiting the University of Southern California with his son to meet with a baseball coach.

Gray found a USC source that confirmed Cohen was there during the time the documents claim he was in Prague.

A couple of phone calls and Gray busted the Cohen bullshit wide open. What's disturbing is this very easy to disprove allegation was put out there.

AKA a hit job, aka a smear. Man I knew these assholes would go low but this time blessedly they are destroying what little credibility they had left.

Back in the day Howard Stern would have his fans call into news organizations during big stories claiming to be on scene, or witnesses to the event...as the anchor, on live t.v. would pick up the call...the Stern fan would go into the story and then say Bobba Bowie....or however you would spell it...

Are we now seeing the Howard Sterning of the news media with fake stories?

Forum List

Back