Trump's Approval Rating Just Hit Another Low

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
He has never gotten over 50 percent approval rating, something no other new president failed to do

The latest Politico/Morning Consult survey found 53% of respondents disapproving of the job Trump is doing as President and only 41% approving, the lowest approval rating in this poll since he took office. Some of Trump's recent actions didn't sit well with voters. A majority — 58% — said they disapproved of the President's reported move to share classified information with the Russian officials in the Oval Office last week. Forty-one percent said they aren't confident in Trump's ability to handle classified information.The latest Politico/Morning Consult survey found 53% of respondents disapproving of the job Trump is doing as President and only 41% approving, the lowest approval rating in this poll since he took office. Some of Trump's recent actions didn't sit well with voters. A majority — 58% — said they disapproved of the President's reported move to share classified information with the Russian officials in the Oval Office last week. Forty-one percent said they aren't confident in Trump's ability to handle classified information.

President Trump's Approval Rating Just Hit Another Low

Yeah, we know how accurate these polls are, don't we? Remind us who the POTUS is again. :lol:

Yeah, we know how accurate these polls are, don't we? Remind us who the POTUS is again. :lol:
Here he is. :laugh:

unnamed-2-opt.jpg

YdweWsg.jpg

He has never gotten over 50 percent approval rating, something no other new president failed to do

The latest Politico/Morning Consult survey found 53% of respondents disapproving of the job Trump is doing as President and only 41% approving, the lowest approval rating in this poll since he took office. Some of Trump's recent actions didn't sit well with voters. A majority — 58% — said they disapproved of the President's reported move to share classified information with the Russian officials in the Oval Office last week. Forty-one percent said they aren't confident in Trump's ability to handle classified information.The latest Politico/Morning Consult survey found 53% of respondents disapproving of the job Trump is doing as President and only 41% approving, the lowest approval rating in this poll since he took office. Some of Trump's recent actions didn't sit well with voters. A majority — 58% — said they disapproved of the President's reported move to share classified information with the Russian officials in the Oval Office last week. Forty-one percent said they aren't confident in Trump's ability to handle classified information.

Well you know the polls do not matter so what you need to do Guno is remind them that Trump got 63 million votes and 73 million people voted against him which mean that he was never popular in the first damn place and then add in the percentage of Americans that did not vote tell the Trump voter their boy really sucks.

Then watch them scream " The popular vote does not matter " which on a National Level it is fucking true as can be but on a state to state level it matter so damn much and if Green voters go Democratic in 2020 in states like Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin then Trump will lose Yuuuge...

Trump voters are believing that Trump won Yuuge but have never looked at the close states where he won and ask themselves if someone like Sanders had been the candidate would Trump have won those three states I listed seeing the Green vote most likely would have went to Sanders?

So as you post those polls his voters will laugh and mock and will ignore the reality Trump is not popular and it is not only California and New York but in Swing States too...

unnamed-2-opt.jpg

YdweWsg.jpg
But it's not this clown, is it? :lol:

hillary-clown-.jpg

No that one would have made a better POTUS than this clown right?
laugh.gif

hqdefault.jpg
I guess you'll never know, will you, snowflake? LMAO
I already know. The clown you helped elect has been a walking, talking, orange disaster area. No wonder he has a historically low approval rating.
laugh.gif

Quinnipiac has him at only 31% believing he is honest and can be trusted. The vast majority of Americans do not trust his truthfulness and honesty. 6 or 7 Americans out of 10 believe their President is a dishonest person.

unnamed-2-opt.jpg

YdweWsg.jpg

hillary-clown-.jpg

laugh.gif

hqdefault.jpg
I already know. The clown you helped elect has been a walking, talking, orange disaster area. No wonder he has a historically low approval rating.
laugh.gif
I'm glad you're comforted by your assessment on how great Hillary "would have been - lol) but Trump has already appointed one SC Justice and will surely get to appoint at least one more, maybe 2 or 3. Go ahead and laugh about that now, flower boy.

Approval of President Trump drops to lowest since inauguration: Reuters/Ipsos poll
Source: Reuters

Fri May 19, 2017 3:13pm EDT

By Chris Kahn NEW YORK

Public approval of President Donald Trump has dropped to its lowest level since his inauguration, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Friday, after Trump was accused of mishandling classified information and meddling with an FBI investigation.

The May 14-18 opinion poll found that 38 percent of adults approved of Trump while 56 percent disapproved. The remaining 6 percent had "mixed feelings."

(Click here for the full poll results)

Americans appear to have soured on Trump after a tumultuous week in the White House during which the president fought back a steady drumbeat of critical news reports that ramped up concerns about his administrations ties to Russia.

The week started with revelations that Trump shared highly classified information with Russian diplomats in a private meeting. That was followed by reports that former Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James Comey, whom Trump recently fired, had written memos expressing concerns that the president had pressured him to stop investigating Trump campaign ties to Russia.

Read more: Approval of President Trump drops to lowest since inauguration: Reuters/Ipsos poll

unnamed-2-opt.jpg

YdweWsg.jpg

hillary-clown-.jpg

laugh.gif

hqdefault.jpg
laugh.gif
I'm glad you're comforted by your assessment on how great Hillary "would have been - lol) but Trump has already appointed one SC Justice and will surely get to appoint at least one more, maybe 2 or 3. Go ahead and laugh about that now, flower boy.
Doesnt matter what Drumpf appoints. The point is his approval rating is historically low. He, like you and his other supporters, are clowns.
laugh.gif

Quinnipiac has him at only 31% believing he is honest and can be trusted. The vast majority of Americans do not trust his truthfulness and honesty. 6 or 7 Americans out of 10 believe their President is a dishonest person.
The irony is that according to the polls his numbers have improved from the time he was running for president. How the fuck did he beat Crooked Hillary?!

Approval rating on what? The stock markets are hitting record highs on a weekly basis, unemployment is down, wages are up, terrorists are dead, the SC is no longer liberal, hes passed the bill to repeal and place O'care, he is confronting NK unlike Obozo for 8 years.

He's doing exactly what he said he would, why would someone not approve of him? Because the liberal media makes up stories that koolaid drinkers believe? Why the fuck do I care about them?

I wonder what his approval rating is with the religious community. Or law enforcement. Or victims of violent crimes. Or small businesses. Or business investors. Or those who's jobs were lost to China, Mexico and/or Canada. Or those who lives were ruined because they said something that offended Snowflakes.

The most important poll was taken in November. He doesn't even have a full cabinet nor is he receiving rhe necessary support from the government on both sides of the aisle.

How about a poll on how well the opposition party is perceived by the public? Or the trustworthiness of the polls? That would be a good one, "how much do you trust the validity of polls?"

I'm guessing that last one would be lucky to crack 25%.

Politico / Morning consult?! :9:

Poll: Hillary Clinton won the second debate

Hillary Clinton won the second debate and leads Donald Trump by five points in a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll that also shows voters perceive the Republican Party bitterly divided four weeks before Election Day.

Clinton leads Trump in the four-way race for the presidency among likely voters, 42 percent to 37 percent, with Gary Johnson at 10 percent and Jill Stein at three percent. In the initial two-way ballot, Clinton's lead is also five points, 46 percent to 41 percent.

hillary-clown-.jpg

laugh.gif

hqdefault.jpg
laugh.gif
Doesnt matter what Drumpf appoints. The point is his approval rating is historically low. He, like you and his other supporters, are clowns.
laugh.gif
Keep bitterly clinging to that while Trump dismantles Obama's legacy of government dependency for you.

laugh.gif

hqdefault.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Keep bitterly clinging to that while Trump dismantles Obama's legacy of government dependency for you.
Youre being bitter your potus is a clown and idiot much like yourself.

Forum List

Back